推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] “精”盟會 – Operation Lexus 淩志行動: 聯手炮轟 GDI (Mini MP)

I am fine with that;
Let's F on the same bed;
If you can't accept that;
You could just sit tight and relax;
Watch the show till we rest...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-7-31 15:18 發表
文中有畫,估不到現在還可以找到"文起春袋之衰",現代"寒愈"!

難得尚有老太監的望門低吟自歎詩!

GDI 的硬件和囡囡都是恐龍一族,難得你們過到吃得落的好野!
七少兄,當日真的夠嫖運!眾裡尋她千百度,以細佬嘅標準,真係選得落嘅就只有呢兩個!但結果係....!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-7-31 15:48 發表

實不相瞞, 小弟我心血來潮很可能提議在同一床上 4 P!
三哥,嗰兩條女不但預備好,仲主動提議咁玩法,只係細佬倆尚需時間接受而已!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-31 15:26 發表
我原本有份去架....  
唔好咁啦,休息多啲,留翻下個月再黎過!不過話時話,好在你去唔到咋,睇完晒都只係選到兩件,再選第三件都已經選唔落!到嗰陣真係要大難臨頭各自飛,搵阿水同你玩6p喇!

而家諗起都一額汗,我幾x驚蜘蛛仔鍾情於豬扒呀!好在我地兩兄弟嘅口味都幾一致!

May be the long hair supervisor is eatable... haha
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-31 16:38 發表
May be the long hair supervisor is eatable... haha
Next time you'd better approach her for details.  I must say her quality is much much much much better than those 600 nui!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-31 08:29 發表

我同蜘蛛兄傾完, 都係頭幾次分開玩, 到慣左先係床上4p.....

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-31 16:29 發表

當然! 當然!你們兩人已經極其英勇是傳奇人物 la!

[ 本帖最後由 麥迪文 於 2008-7-31 16:42 編輯 ]
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 alb 於 2008-7-31 16:40 發表

我同蜘蛛兄傾完, 都係頭幾次分開玩, 到慣左先係床上4p.....
呢家嘢係要大家都ready至成事的!

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-7-31 16:41 發表

當然! 當然!你們兩人已經極其英勇是個傳奇人物 la!
三哥,豈敢擔當所謂的傳奇人物吖,尋日嘅迷你mp都係誤打誤撞啫!呢度有啲兄弟真係傳奇人物喇,為存厚度等佢有機會同大家分享啦!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-31 08:41 發表

呢家嘢係要大家都ready至成事的!
係呀, 尤其開頭始終不慣.
睇av就有o者, 從未實行過

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-31 08:45 發表

三哥,豈敢擔當所謂的傳奇人物吖,尋日嘅迷你mp都係誤打誤撞啫!呢度有啲兄弟真係傳奇人物喇,為存厚度等佢有機會同大家分享啦!!
但係真係驚玩埋呢樣後, 以後無晒刺激.....唔知點算.

引用:
原帖由 alb 於 2008-7-31 16:54 發表

但係真係驚玩埋呢樣後, 以後無晒刺激.....唔知點算.
no worry, there are always new ways/postures to ignite your desire.   You should be more worried that if you do not try now, you may get too old or too sick or too poor or no freedom to try anything..

When we all retire or lack the energy/$/freedom to do naughty thing, we chould still bull shit about what we did when we were young..  

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-7-31 09:31 發表

no worry, there are always new ways/postures to ignite your desire.   You should be more worried that if you do not try now, you may get too old or too sick or too poor or no freedom to try anythi ...
haha...that's right.
唔試下, 可能後悔.

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-31 09:50 發表
做完第一次…舒服哂….! 咁做咩好呢 ? 當然係去隔離房整古下豆腐佬啦 !
I am so envious of you! Nice report!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-31 16:34 發表

唔好咁啦,休息多啲,留翻下個月再黎過!不過話時話,好在你去唔到咋,睇完晒都只係選到兩件,再選第三件都已經選唔落!到嗰陣真係要大難臨頭各自飛,搵阿水同你玩6p喇!

而家諗起都一額汗,我 ...
你咁講即係懷疑我眼光啦 ~~~~~~~!!!
我有令你失望過咩 ??? ummm ?????
沒有一種活動像 Fxxk those hot chicks 般, 讓我感覺這樣激動, 思想如此起伏. 亦余心之所善兮雖九死其猶未悔.

This is Anfield ! 這裡便是晏菲路 ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-31 16:39 發表

Next time you'd better approach her for details.  I must say her quality is much much much much better than those 600 nui!!
Yes... this captain ar ... the face can be compare with the model that I have in DL.
But the body shape seems the model is better !!

Now... the DL model is my benchmark !

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-7-31 16:41 發表

當然! 當然!你們兩人已經極其英勇是傳奇人物 la!
傳奇人物....再傳奇都唔及你麥迪文啦 !!!
prison break wor... 哈哈哈哈 !!!

thanks for all bro's details

great to share

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-31 10:34 發表

The girls suggested us to do but both Spider and me were a bit conservative on their proposal.  So we just fxxk in our own room and enjoy the bathing services in the bathing room together!! Perhap ...
Def and Jet, my friend and I tried the same set-up, and also tried the proposal that you did not take last time . ...  We also tried the 4p on the same bed as Mat Mat dreams about.  The overall comment is ..... 9/10..   mark deducted for the poorer/older hardware..

We were in a rush and did not take any free food..  However, we did not need to since we met 4 pork chops when we left and we did not have appeitite   (these 4 pork chops just served 4 mainland customerss. It reinforces my understanding that our taste are different).

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-8-3 14:52 編輯 ]

果到既西冷牛扒....
真係好難食...........  
不過好在有佢地 2 個.........!!

哈哈哈哈 !!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-2 22:04 發表
Def and Jet, my friend and I tried the same set-up, and also tried the proposal that you did not take last time . ...  We also tried the 4p on the same bed as Mat Mat dreams about.   ...
Taste is all very personal!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-8-3 22:15 發表

Taste is all very personal!
Yes, go and try la..

回復 45# 的帖子

Huh~ No wonder why there is a girl who is wearing 2-3 Lexus or Benz spare tire can still work in there!!

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-3 18:19 發表
果到既西冷牛扒....
真係好難食...........  
不過好在有佢地 2 個.........!!

哈哈哈哈 !!!
I now understand how great you two did in selecting these 2 nice girls.  YOu discovered the pearl behind the wheat..

Some addition to my report
I used the same room as Jes+Def did...  same choices of girls,  same no. of male actors=2...  The differences are
1) we do not use 0.03. We use Duo Ultima...
2) we did not shot 5 times (all shots counted) but only 1+1+0.5+0.5 since we are two tired and old soldiers..  
3)we did something that you guys did not do- the 2F1M 4-Jai movie

It is an optional session offered by the girl.  Let's say the 2 girls like the Panda in Ocean Park , 盈盈 (淫淫)and  乐乐 (荡荡)。。  

After the 1st round of shot,  I was tired like a dead dog...  Then, 淫淫 asked me "do you want to try out the "XXXX?".  I asked what... The 4 letter words were hard to remember and I forgot it now. but I thought it must represent some kind of fun. My blood got stuck in my didi and was pumping up to the brain. I asked again ."what is it?". She said, "stupid pig, it is a 2F1M session with 2 F raping the poor man".  The 2nd man could only be a spectator..".  Oh, I remembered my tutor Def and Jes saying they did not try out something.    淫淫 also said with a cunning smile saying " I would also use the whip to beat you. Do you two dare to face the challenge?".  Wa, what a inchy girl...  I/we must not surrender..  I chit-chated to my friend and we decided to face this "Fear Factor Challenge". We also pulled out a coin, who won will be the..... the spectator...  Head, head, oh , it was tail and I had to be "Ga Tan Ying".  

After getting another set of tools, (like the mechanic set), 淫淫 pulled out 1 huge pipe of 1 foot long with "head" on both sides. (you know what I meant).  This pipe was exactly the one we saw, oh, not on Jap. 4 jai but on those Western movie..  荡荡 then pulled out a single head pipe with the strap that she could wear and have a fun time with her F partner.   It had not stopped yet as she then pulled out a whip..  wa, it was scary.  Would I be beaten to death?  Lastly, she pulled out the candle..  Oh no, it was my fantasy..  there was no candle.

After cleaning and pulling the supporting domdom,  I had to sacrifice my virginity to these 2淫淫 荡荡, and also my friend would become 李安..  filming for the movie.  called "色戒-后傳 "    Camera...  

to be continued.. still dead tired..  I had already had 2 normal massage but my back is still etching..

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-8-4 01:05 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Tutor Dog Cleaning

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.