推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

[原創] “精”盟會 – Operation Lexus 淩志行動: 聯手炮轟 GDI (Mini MP)

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-12 09:24 發表

In fact, being a movie star is always on our priority list.  Last week, the manager replied via SMS that the room fee is waived!
Yes, this movie star place has the most erratic room fee structure, always have promotions..

Pls be aware that if you want to try the deluxe room with the happy chair, you have to pay extra. I remembered it is 100 (otherwise free for small normal room)..  If you go for MP project, better negotiate with the manageress for the MP room..  Price is negotiatable since you guys would go during non-peak hours.

回復 75# 的帖子

Room charge waived...........? Seems to be quite attractive to me bor! Any good choice over there recently?
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 10:10 發表
Room charge waived...........? Seems to be quite attractive to me bor! Any good choice over there recently?
First, I've never been there before.  Second, as far as I know, bro denny hasn't been there for quite a while as well.  May be that's our next target for adventure!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 10:10 發表
There are some other places with either room fee waived or low room fee.

Movie Star: waived
British Army Camp: waived
GDI: $100
Gondola: $88

And the main point is, you've tried only one place over there!!

回復 78# 的帖子

It seems that you gius are not as hard working as I have expected during my trip to the desert!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 10:19 發表
It seems that you gius are not as hard working as I have expected during my trip to the desert!
We don't want to be too hardworking and make you feel miserable ma!! But in fact, Spidy and I have had 2 operations during your stay in the desert.  I think that should not be too bad!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-12 10:12 發表

First, I've never been there before.  Second, as far as I know, bro denny hasn't been there for quite a while as well.  May be that's our next target for adventure!!
I think it is based on luck..   

Howver, since many of you have not tried this place, why not having a go (a little bit further from city centre).  Do try out the MP room with pool and the T-show.    You could always leave if the girls are not of your taste.  

You could still have gondola for sna + jelly massage as back-up.

Guys,

I can't resist any longer and would like to try the Panda (淫淫 and  荡荡。。  Let me have the contact for booking and the details of their numbers.

BTW, are they in GD!? Anybody like to join me?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 10:53 發表
Guys,

I can't resist any longer and would like to try the Panda (淫淫 and  荡荡。。  Let me have the contact for booking and the details of their numbers.

BTW, are they in GD!? Anybo ...
yes, they are in GDI.  PMed..

you could try them and have your own 3p with them. They are good partners and they are trained by def, jes and myself (and my friends) at least.

回復 84# 的帖子

Thanks, Danny...............

That's what in my mind to have a 3P game with them if there is no one accompanying me. Any landmark over there after I leave the 7 seater van?

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-12 11:14 發表
yes, they are in GDI.  PMed..

you could try them and have your own 3p with them. They are good partners and they are trained by def, jes and myself (and my friends) at least.
Denny哥,等我仲諗住吊吓佢癮,特登唔覆佢住添!
不過講到真嘅MP訓練,都係要多得你同你個friend!

回復 86# 的帖子

D 得你少呀! 死豆腐佬! 重話做 JM 兄弟? 咁都想吊我癮?

Denny 哥係我衝出 SZ 嘅原动力提供者, 唔会咁對我嘅!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-12 11:18 發表

Denny哥,等我仲諗住吊吓佢癮,特登唔覆佢住添!
不過講到真嘅MP訓練,都係要多得你同你個friend!
aiya, i do not want icheng bro to harrass any of his female colleagues since he must be on fire!   

MP training:   It takes several training sessions to have a good partnership with your male friend.  Like Li Ling, I am sure he has practised a hundred times!  Pls start your training asap, don't be lazy..  

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 11:24 發表

Denny 哥係我衝出 SZ 嘅原动力提供者, 唔会咁對我嘅!
Pls do not put this high hat to me..  You coudl not bend down cow's head if the cow does not want to drink water!!  Oops. it should be frog's head.

衝出 SZ : yes, after conquering CP, you are now working on CA.  Next step, DS, Shanghai./beijing..  YOu are like lonely planet reporter.

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-8-12 11:42 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 11:18 發表
Thanks, Danny...............

That's what in my mind to have a 3P game with them if there is no one accompanying me. Any landmark over there after I leave the 7 seater van?
You leave the 7-seater van once it arrives at City A.  GDI is right behind the building (opposite to the main road) and only 5 mins walk from there.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 11:24 發表
D 得你少呀! 死豆腐佬! 重話做 JM 兄弟? 咁都想吊我癮?
哈哈,兄弟玩吓啫!有邊次我試到好嘢唔係即刻同你講吖?

Thank for your nice reports. BRAVO!

回復 91# 的帖子

無論如何及有冇人陪, 一定要盡早会一会 "滛蕩双姝"!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 13:46 發表
無論如何及有冇人陪, 一定要盡早会一会 "滛蕩双姝"!
你大個仔喇,唔使成日搵人陪啦!當然女就唔同!!

回復 94# 的帖子

根据你的經驗, 在 GDI 2P 定 3P game 較理想呢? 1:00 pm 開波可以嘛?

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-12 13:50 發表
你大個仔喇,唔使成日搵人陪啦!當然女就唔同!!
當然,有人陪就有另一種實際好處:平!不過老哥你唔志在!!

3P 收費是否 rmb 100 (room charge) + rmb 300 x 2?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 13:53 發表
根据你的經驗, 在 GDI 2P 定 3P game 較理想呢? 1:00 pm 開波可以嘛?
如果你信得過我地三條友嘅眼光,你call佢地鐘就幾點都得啦!
2P或3P就好睇你個人喜好,嗰兩隻熊貓無論2P或3P都好好!不過2M2F可能係最好,過程就好似denny所匯報一樣,兼且最經濟實惠:$400+$100就落樓!
如果個人玩3P就貴啲:$400+$400+$100,同樣可以响兩條唔同嘅女合出兩Q,但咁樣冇咁化算!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-12 13:58 發表
3P 收費是否 rmb 100 (room charge) + rmb 300 x 2?
Besides, while Yum Yum is a good natural actor, Dong Dong needs some warm-up..  You may need to show care to her to bring out her inner heat.

同樣可以响兩條唔同嘅女合出兩Q...  Def gor gor, the girl said you had done 3 times with them wor.  In fact, Yum Yum tried to eat me soon after the 1st shot. I told her to stop since I was not capable of having 3 shots within 2 hours!!  I do not want to die so soon!!

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-8-12 14:05 編輯 ]

回復 98# 的帖子

其实如果要 3P, 我怕会有心無力.................

不過兩者先取其一, 滛滛好定係蕩蕩更適合在下呢??!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.