推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

67 123
發新話題
打印

KY睇街症---入廠ICU終極篇

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-3 10:49 發表

It is his b-day on Indian Calender ma..............
Froggie,
What does it mean? I cannot follow?

又多隻新股...係黎我隻一碌碌九要急起直追, 才不致落後大市..
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-3 12:12 發表

Froggie,
What does it mean? I cannot follow?
根據不同曆法 (農曆、 新曆、 印度曆....等等), 每个人在一年內可以有多个生日, 乜你唔知咩??!!!

Haha... my tiger only celebrate my b-day of the royal calendar... and it is not my lunar calendar or the normal calendar... so.. I am free... just a matter of her "back to home" project"... I am still working in progress...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

That is to say, once you have the "Back to Home Project" for the tigress done, it will be the time to hold the ON fiesta!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-3 15:21 發表
That is to say, once you have the "Back to Home Project" for the tigress done, it will be the time to hold the ON fiesta!
He said many many times la!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-3 15:32 發表

He said many many times la!!
Please have trust and confidence on the JM brothers.......... I know Retav is really working hard on this!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-3 15:34 發表

Please have trust and confidence on the JM brothers.......... I know Retav is really working hard on this!
What I said doesn't mean I don't have trust on retav.  What I said means you don't have to reiterate what retav has been mentioning for months!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-3 15:37 發表

What I said doesn't mean I don't have trust on retav.  What I said means you don't have to reiterate what retav has been mentioning for months!!
I just want to reconfirm to ensure there is no change in the plan up to the present moment.

the plan didn't change.. sorry folks... I will keep my mouth shut about the project... will pm you when the arrangement is done... sorry..
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-3 16:53 發表
the plan didn't change.. sorry folks... I will keep my mouth shut about the project... will pm you when the arrangement is done... sorry..
Brother Retav,
You don't need to say sorry.  You just take action for your trip and come back reporting your batttle in here.
We are waiting......................................

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-5 01:11 發表

Brother Retav,
You don't need to say sorry.  You just take action for your trip and come back reporting your batttle in here.
We are waiting......................................
Reporting is just not enough............. I need to participate!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-5 08:53 發表

Reporting is just not enough............. I need to participate!
In a MP style!!!!!  

I have not tried any thing like 2 queens at the same time. But a twin, if its real twin, I'll perhaps give it a shot if I went to CP next time. Afterall, the expenses is acceptable.

thanks for your report !

Very good report

I want to try too, can u pm me the name & address??

Thanks!!

thanks for sharing

67 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.