推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 集安-哈囉喂 Party

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-3 17:18 發表

You have lunch box ma...
下次要叫你個新歡介紹D姐妹黎先得。。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-10-3 18:15 發表
下次要叫你個新歡介紹D姐妹黎先得。。。
當然無問題喇。。

回復 127# 的帖子

Of course no problem la, in this cse, she bring patrons to the K, which counts for her monthly quota.

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-3 12:45 發表

Now I think it is a very good idea to do an early shot first....let's think more about it:-

Sit 1 MM - one shot and check if okay = 500, if good ON 500+300 = 800
            if MM no good send ...
好主意,學下來

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-3 23:49 發表
Of course no problem la, in this cse, she bring patrons to the K, which counts for her monthly quota.
That is true for one thing. The MMs also like to know some good customers like us wo...and of course we can get familiar with them easier la..

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-3 16:28 發表

Welcome back...why call him 007   , he is going to have 3 play tonight la..
tomorrow it will be FL hotel and K there...
His Chinese nick name is 七少 and he always claim that he has so many second wives, that was why I called him "007". However, you need to think further on the underlining meaning of "00" before "7".

No threesome on Friday night as the third wife has not arrived yet to join in. However, the "Show Must Go On" in James's mind- the long awaited and well planned "threesome" . But, the ultramate goal has yet still to materialise is "foursome" , comprising of One King & Three Queens! That will complete the Chinese Opera in full.

引用:
原帖由 Treblefly三飛男 於 2008-10-4 02:03 發表

His Chinese nick name is 七少 and he always claim that he has so many second wives, that was why I called him "007". However, you need to think further on the underlining meaning of "00" before  ...
One King & Three Queens! That will complete the Chinese Opera in full.
How about English Opera - Snow White !!!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:

His Chinese nick name is 七少 and he always claim that he has so many second wives, that was why I called him "007". However, you need to think further on the underlining meaning of "00" before  ...
to have "threesome", "foursome" or "multisome" i believe 七少 must be "handsome" in MM's point of view
玲瓏骰子安紅豆, 入骨傷思知不知

引用:

ha,,ha...
think foursome is difficult to materialize la....as No. 4 is too far away...and No. 3 comes only once in a long while...

引用:
原帖由 ah.bon 於 2008-10-4 11:46 發表

to have "threesome", "foursome" or "multisome" i believe 七少 must be "handsome" in MM's point of view
"handsome" in MM's point of view --
師兄這話蠻有意思。。
不過七少年青是倒還很可以。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-4 11:51 發表

"handsome" in MM's point of view --
師兄這話蠻有意思。。
不過七少年青是倒還很可以。。
可以乜洏, 可以食用
玲瓏骰子安紅豆, 入骨傷思知不知

引用:
原帖由 ah.bon 於 2008-10-4 11:55 發表

可以乜洏, 可以食用
講緊 “handsome" 嘛。。。。。。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-4 12:34 發表

講緊 “handsome" 嘛。。。。。。。
重以為你講緊七少身體可以一晚七
我係車神

引用:
原帖由 colorbhk 於 2008-10-4 14:57 發表

重以為你講緊七少身體可以一晚七
一晚七果個係大海。。。

回復 138# 的帖子

You guys talk about in my back ! No good friend la, No. 3 wife comes over tonight. Taking the 8:20 pm flight from Chongqing to Shengzhen. You guys can see my no. 2 and 3 together la tonight.

引用:
原帖由 colorbhk 於 2008-10-4 14:57 發表
重以為你講緊七少身體可以一晚七

七少身上帶著一張他年輕時的照片。。很亮仔。。系米真系拒離就吾知喇。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-10-4 17:05 發表
一晚七果個係大海。。。
小弟心癮大﹐有局必到而已喇。。。

ching! dont go this karoke la! not same to before la! girl no good and no services! but same is $2,5,8!!

回復 143# 的帖子

This is the reason I wrote this report. Give all Ching a second though, and let other Ching gives a second opinion.

i thought u disappear tim, or the sms failed to be sent?
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

回復 145# 的帖子

You said you have no time to come over, therefore, I did not sms you. Afraid your gf notice you are not virgin. Ha Ha.

aiya,. i sent u 2 sms in central mtr yesterday afternoon ar.
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

回復 147# 的帖子

I ddid not receive any one of them !!!

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-5 20:50 發表

小弟心癮大﹐有局必到而已喇。。。
大海, 有無同個徽女寫臘筆小生呀?

引用:
原帖由 hongkonger 於 2008-10-8 11:55 發表

大海, 有無同個徽女寫臘筆小生呀?
無呀。。我們去了苦悶 K。。
找了一個美少女。。來了一個SHORT。。今早一早回來了。。

相關搜索目錄: 美少女

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.