推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

尖咀凱x

尖咀凱x

近期呢度的注意力好似去咗38號多少少.

不如講返少少凱x, 琳琳 (阿Jack) 好似幾天後會從新加坡返港, 逗留個多星期. 另外, 之前有兄弟提議雯雯租多層, 佢現時果真租埋15樓Fxnny的舊址.

I visited four times there but do not have chance to see Man man around.
Indeed, I am expecting Jack whose is the top massage lady(together with Tung Tung) according to Amy.
Besides, Amy is great too....

引用:
原帖由 Y2K_ 於 2009-3-10 23:45 發表
I visited four times there but do not have chance to see Man man around.
Indeed, I am expecting Jack whose is the top massage lady(together with Tung Tung) according to Amy.
Besides, Amy is great t ...
去四次都見唔到雯雯, 難度好高wor.

亞Jack回來,非常期待!

阿Jack有乜咁突別?

引用:
原帖由 footfoot 於 2009-3-11 10:53 發表
阿Jack有乜咁突別?
Dup 得好......

係law...都book 唔到...always full....

引用:
原帖由 jimmy_lee 於 2009-3-10 23:34 發表
近期呢度的注意力好似去咗38號多少少.

不如講返少少凱x, 琳琳 (阿Jack) 好似幾天後會從新加坡返港, 逗留個多星期. 另外, 之前有兄弟提議雯雯租多層, 佢現時果真租埋15樓Fxnny的舊址.
看來,凱X的生意不錯。請問jimmy師兄,最近有否新技師加入凱X?

雯雯開始發力了

引用:
原帖由 retire07 於 2009-3-11 15:44 發表

看來,凱X的生意不錯。請問jimmy師兄,最近有否新技師加入凱X?
聽雯雯講話有, 不過我上次上去只見到小玉, Amy同Lily.

I went there recently without seeing Munmun but Ka Tung, Amy, Lily, 小玉 and Ah Choy were there.
Amy has improved on overall dup skill.

回復 3# 的帖子

Hmm.... I went there four times, all Sunday dinner hour to avoid congestion..it maybe the reason I cannot see her.

I personally feel that Amy is great, do you have any good BG recommendation apart from Tung Tung and Jack?
Thanks in advance.

I have not been there for a month as it was too busy.  Usually it requires several hours or one day in advance booking.

引用:
原帖由 Redtshirt 於 2009-3-11 18:25 發表
I went there recently without seeing Munmun but Ka Tung, Amy, Lily, 小玉 and Ah Choy were there.
Amy has improved on overall dup skill.
Lily is good too in terms of boneskill and appearance.

引用:
原帖由 aero169169 於 2009-3-12 09:17 發表

Lily is good too in terms of boneskill and appearance.
Try Lily twice, her skill and outlook is good. But I felt her hand sweat a little bit  when she massaged my head.

引用:
原帖由 Y2K_ 於 2009-3-11 22:35 發表
Hmm.... I went there four times, all Sunday dinner hour to avoid congestion..it maybe the reason I cannot see her.

I personally feel that Amy is great, do you have any good BG recommendation apart  ...
好似最近有個新人叫錢錢 (我未試過), 骨技好不過樣普通.

Last night I tried the massage from Amy, great bone skill and highly recommended

After massage, I left and met another gal who is quite good looking and young (Sorry that I don't know how to describe), thought a bit cool

Any brother knows her name and, her bone skill? Thanks a lot!!

[ 本帖最後由 chiba902t 於 2009-3-13 11:46 編輯 ]

回復 1# 的帖子

Man Man is finally expanding.  May be the rent is cheaper now than before.  More spa rooms in 15/F?

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 sunboyz 於 2009-3-13 15:51 發表
Man Man is finally expanding.  May be the rent is cheaper now than before.  More spa rooms in 15/F?
I heard from Man Man that 15/F is mainly for female clients

引用:
原帖由 connector 於 2009-3-12 04:05 發表

Try Lily twice, her skill and outlook is good. But I felt her hand sweat a little bit  when she massaged my head.
Is this Lily the same one that left last year?

引用:
原帖由 sunboyz 於 2009-3-13 15:51 發表
上次佢話15樓"暫定"做女賓, 男賓要有女伴陪同才可以到15樓, 服務包括腳底按摩同全身按摩, 佢冇提及過spa.

引用:
原帖由 pisses 於 2009-3-13 18:18 發表

Is this Lily the same one that left last year?
係兩個不同的人啊!

引用:
原帖由 jimmy_lee 於 2009-3-10 23:34 發表
近期呢度的注意力好似去咗38號多少少.

Where is this place? And what is the price? May C Hing PM the info.to me! Thanks so much!

where is 凱x?

引用:
原帖由 crazy_cat 於 2009-3-13 18:39 發表
where is 凱x?
加lin威x道*號昆x大廈九樓

引用:
原帖由 jimmy_lee 於 2009-3-13 09:32 發表

好似最近有個新人叫錢錢 (我未試過), 骨技好不過樣普通.
早幾日去見有兩新人, 好似叫yoyo 和阿青, 試了嗎?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.