±À¤¶:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | Àô«O³U­q³y | PROTOP | Üt§Q¨Èªü°Ç»á¤â¤u¥j¨m | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[®á®³¯D«Ç] ªF¤è¤ô¶×®á®³(The Sauna and Spa)

¥»¥DÃD³Q§@ªÌ¥[¤J¨ì­Ó¤H¤å¶°¤¤
let's look at some photos

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2009-12-16 16:33 ½s¿è ]
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

I have not tried the ¤ô¤O«ö¼¯þH(photo 4)¡A¥i°t¦X¥þ¨­¿i¬â«ö¼¯¥Î¡C

photo 5: VIP massage room: ¿W¥ß¨N¯D«Ç¡BÀã»]©Ð¤Î§ó¦çÂd

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2009-12-16 16:45 ½s¿è ]
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

picture 9 is ¤Ó¶§¿O¾÷

picture 10 VIP¥ð®§©Ð

picture 12 shows the bg uniform but she is not a real bg, a receptionist.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2009-12-16 09:40 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¤Ó¶§¿O

These photos are found on the sauna's newly launched website, but of course I cannot post the web link which would violate the forum rule.

Since I still do not go to this sauna as often as my home court, Victoria Palm Spring,
to avoid 'bias' , if members want to look at the inside of VPS,
you can search for it on youtube, keying in ºû´ä´Ä¬u®á®³.
The video clip is also available on the sauna's homepage on yellow pages online.
of course, again I cannot post the clip here.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Video

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SCWK ©ó 2009-12-1 16:48 µoªí
anyone tried the gym room? seem like no one works out at the sauna,
you mean this?  

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Gym

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2009-12-16 09:33 µoªí
picture 9 is ¤Ó¶§¿O¾÷

picture 10 VIP¥ð®§©Ð

picture 12 shows the bg uniform but she is not a real bg, a receptionist.
btw, this girl looks familiar, I seem to have met her and even talked to her/ was served by her  elsewhere.
Does any brother remember?

As I have said, my memory now often fails me.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¤Ó¶§¿O

Thank you WK Ching Ëݪø²Ó¬J¸ê®Æ, §ÚÀ³¸Ó¤µ±ß¦n¤j¾÷·|¥h¸Õ吓. ½Ð°Ý¤CÂI´X¥h·|§^·|«l¦h¤H¦Ó­nµ¥©O¡H¢°©Î­nmake booking sin ©O?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ yellow40 ©ó 2009-12-16 13:55 µoªí
Thank you WK Ching Ëݪø²Ó¬J¸ê®Æ, §ÚÀ³¸Ó¤µ±ß¦n¤j¾÷·|¥h¸Õúï. ½Ð°Ý¤CÂI´X¥h·|§^·|«l¦h¤H¦Ó­nµ¥©O¡H¢°©Î­nmake booking sin ©O?
Yes, I went there same time round 7 pm as you, not too many, just like VPS

You can book a girl by her no, or you can ask PRs for recommendations after you arrive.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ gowentgone ©ó 2009-11-25 23:15 µoªí

I met the manageress seems all ...............
bro gowentgone, did u meet these officers?

The one on the photo left is the famous Ka Ling ©j, chief of the sauna;
the one on the right is the day shift manager, Cherry ©j.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2009-12-17 09:26 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fitman ©ó 2009-12-15 19:43 µoªí
i been there for few times but with same bg  
I know you like to stick to the same girl, but no need to mark ¦º ¤@­Ówor....you could try others on my "recommended list", or
ask the PRs for recent worthy additions, unless you are like me, who, once having found a best favourite who is better than
all previoulsy tried girl, will always think she is unique.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2009-12-16 23:36 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ super123123 ©ó 2009-12-15 11:48 µoªí
but to complaint about this new place
bookings always mixed up!
or, one PR does not know that a bg had changed to another shift, which was not her shift.
you were told that you could have her, but were later told that she was just off work.

Any rich member here interested in the following packages?

¶Âª÷·|­û$100,000Íü¥i¨É¥Î$135,000®ø¶OÁ`ÃB
¥i¿ï¨p¤HLocker¡B¨p¤H¯D³T¤Î¨p¤H¨N¯DÅS
¥t°e¤T±i§K¶O¨¬©³«ö¼¯¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¤T±i§K¶O­×¤â¥Ò¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¤T±i§K¶O±Ä¦Õ¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¤@±i§K¶O­×¸}¥Ò¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¿n¤ÀÍü®ø¶OÃB¦³®Ä´Á¬°¤G¦~

¥Õª÷·|­û$50,000Íü¥i¨É¥Î$66,000®ø¶OÁ`ÃB
¥i¦³¨p¤H¯D³T
¥t°e¤G±i§K¶O¨¬©³«ö¼¯¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¤G±i§K¶O­×¤â¥Ò¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¤G±i§K¶O±Ä¦Õ¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¿n¤ÀÍü®ø¶OÃB¦³®Ä´Á¬°¤@¦~¥b

¶Àª÷·|­û$30,000Íü¥i¨É¥Î$39,000®ø¶OÁ`ÃB
¥t°e¤@±i§K¶O¨¬©³«ö¼¯¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¤G±i§K¶O­×¤â¥Ò¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¤@±i§K¶O±Ä¦Õ¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¿n¤ÀÍü®ø¶OÃB¦³®Ä´Á¬°¤@¦~

´L¶Q·|­û$10,000Íü¥i¨É¥Î$12,000®ø¶OÁ`ÃB
¥t°e¤@±i¨¬©³«ö¼¯¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¿n¤ÀÍü®ø¶OÃB¦³®Ä´Á¬°¤@¦~

VIP $5,000Íü¥i¨É¥Î$5,800®ø¶OÁ`ÃB
¥t°e¤@±i­×¤â¥Ò¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¤@±i±Ä¦Õ¶µ¥Ø¨÷
¿n¤ÀÍü®ø¶OÃB¦³®Ä´Á¬°¤@¦~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ garylock ©ó 2009-12-8 10:58 µoªí
yes, the price after 12 plus $200 tips is still 59x.  very good value for money, though a lot of time needs to wait for BGs
To make things clear for those who want to visit during the discounted periods:

¯S»ù®É¬q

¨k»«

¤k»«

¥Ñ±ß¤W10:00¦Ü²`©]12:00
ÂùÄÁ«ö¼¯³s¥[¤@
¨C¸`¥[ÄÁ³s¥[¤@

$438
$165

$328
$80

²`©]12:00¦Ü­â±á5:00
ÂùÄÁ«ö¼¯³s¥[¤@
¨C¸`¥[ÄÁ³s¥[¤@

$380
$165

$268
$80

Also, 11 am to 2 pm: $438

I thought parking was free (I don't drive)

but actually: ªy¨® (¨C¥|¤p®É)  60

¤Q¤À¸Ô¸Ô²Ó²Ó ¦hÁ¿ߥS ¤U¦¸会¸Õ4ÉÔ¤pªá

thanks for sharing!

dont know serve the client

Yesterday night around 8:30 I have saw one guy was very angry! I'm not sure wt they argue about,
but the guy complaint that
1. wait for 30mins but no food
2  nobody care about him and serve him
3. nobody know his last name (I hear he said : I'm not Mr NG)
4. why the manger have not apologize to him
so he immediately left! I'm wonder why the manger do not solve the problem at once!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fitman ©ó 2009-12-16 19:07 µoªí
¤Q¤À¸Ô¸Ô²Ó²Ó ¦hÁ¿ߥS ¤U¦¸会¸Õ4ÉÔ¤pªá
Who are  FOUR   flowers?    If you mean the one previously from LCW,
then there are other flowers from other places. Keep exploring!

As for me, I am content as long as I have helped brothers in their exploration.
I don't have the mental energy to explore around.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2009-12-16 23:07 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ BonnyM ©ó 2009-12-16 19:58 µoªí
dont know serve the clientYesterday night around 8:30 I have saw one guy was very angry! I'm not sure wt they argue about,
but the guy complaint that
1. wait for 30mins but no food
2  nobody care about him and serve him
3. nobody know his last name (I hear he said : I'm not Mr NG)
4. why the manger have not apologize to him
so he immediately left! I'm wonder why the manger do not solve the problem at once!

Well, there have been problems like having to wait too long at reception for paying bills,
possibly wrong bill, etc. in the beginning when this sauna newly opened. I understand that might have been because the reception desk staff were new and inexperienced.
The locker attendants and pool men give good service, but somehow the waitresses in the rest lounge were not good enough.

Some Victoria Palm Spring guests went to this new sauna to try it, they met with the above problems and when they returned to VPS,
they told the VPS staff (and the VPS staff told me ).

Personally I was lucky : on the whole I had not met with any big problem in this new sauna, maybe because I already knew most of the PRs, and even a few locker guys
the first time I went there.   But I can understand the feelings of those who were not happy.
TONIGHT, when I was in VPS, I heard a guest grumble to manager VIvian about his unhappy experience, quite like what you heard over there in Sauna & Spa.

Maybe this IS  the guest who walked out ! (especially in view of the fact tonight I also heard the guest complain no one served him there at Sauna & Spa.

I think the mangement badly needs to train the waitresses.
One minor thing: last time I went to Sauna & Spa, when I entered the rest lounge after washing and changing into robe,
the waitress ushered me not to the nearer part of the lounge, but to the farther part. But in the farther part there were more cutomers with fewer
unoccupied seats than occupied ones. I immediately returned to the part of the longe nearer the exit where there were obvioulsy more
unoccupied seats. Honestly, I did have the impression that the waitress was not smart enough.

Also, we all know the rest lounge is just quite big, the waitresses need to position themelves better/ turn around/turn their eyes more often, etc. and be
conscious of customers' presence and sensitive to their needs.

As for PRs/managers, they were mostly okay to me but there are one or two that I am afraid were not active enough, well I don't want
to name names and offend people. But honestly I hope that the sauna Chief  Ka Ling will review the situation seriously.

I remember last time, when I got seated in the rest lounge, and one of the  PRs whom I was most familiar  with chatted with me
, a few guests (three in number) just arrived,and sat on the seats opposite me. I immediately asked her to leave me and go over to serve the three newly-arrived guests,
because opposite only one PR was serving them.
I hope that the PRs there can be flexible enough and need not always attend to their old/familiar guests every minute
and should never ignore unfamiliar guests.
'An old customer always started as a new, unfamiliar one' there is a Chinese saying equivalent to this.

The locker guys and pool men were good and once again I commend them.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2009-12-17 09:10 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ BonnyM ©ó 2009-12-16 19:58 µoªí
why the manger have not apologize to him

Honestly, can you tell me if the 'manager' you saw was a man or a lady?

When a sauna is new, problems can occur and this is nothing surprising, thing is it should minimise mistakes and learn from
them.
'To err is human;
to forgive, divine'

A funny thing happened last time I went there.
After I finished massage, as I was about to leave the room,
I heard loud noise of a customer talking with a bg in the corridor.
Luckily I had finished massage; otherwise the noise would be very upsetting.

I was surprised that the customer behaved that way,
I was also surprised that the bg seemingly did not say "hush' (sh......) to her guest
but talked loudly too.

I was still INDIGNANT and when I told the staff, they said they would at once go to tell the bgs what they should not do.

¦^´_ 143# ªº©«¤l

I think I am more lucky, I do not anyone from Sauna & Spa but several of the PRs, or receptionist, or boys remember me from VPS or Lotto

¦^´_ 148# ªº©«¤l

Retried @* again, little complaint that she was lazy (stop massage before phone rang, 2nd time)
Heard ** & !#* got several bookings

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ super123123 ©ó 2009-12-17 00:33 µoªí
I think I am more lucky, I do not anyone from Sauna & Spa but several of the PRs, or receptionist, or boys remember me from VPS or Lotto
Ming (female PR night shift, from lotto)............has she left Sauna & Spa,
I have the feeling that she has left, right? or still staying?
you also saw locker boys from lotto?

Some how I feel that night shift manager ©ú­ô has left, replaced by Ken is that right?

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.