±À¤¶:| Ãh¥¥¿ç®g | ÀY·w¿ç®g | ¥¢¯v¿ç®g | ÀY¯k¿ç®g | ¸£¸~½F¿ç®g | °O¾Ð»Ùê¿ç®g | ¦Õ·l¶Ë¿ç®g | §íÆ{¿ç®g | Celine Bags | À¦¨à¥Î«~ | Loewe Bag |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[®á®³¯D«Ç] íô²ï¤ôÀø (Windsor Spa)

¥»¥DÃD³Q§@ªÌ¥[¤J¨ì­Ó¤H¤å¶°¤¤
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ loklok1234 ©ó 2011-10-28 00:40 µoªí
I know a lot of Ching praise this place
But the fact is here in this thread there are from time to time complaints and grievances, including mine.
I have once felt quite bad, and ceased going there for a whole month (April 2011), believe it or not.
I came to terms with it and stay now.
To err is human;
To forgive, divine.

This is a proverb I learned at school.
what about HK OPS? I have no clear idea which
charges more outside special prices times.
±d¤ôÀø©MªF¤è¤ô¶×µ¥¤´¬O¸û¶Q¡C

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¤ôÀø

What's the full name of HK OPS?

A number of new BG just joined.. They are preparing for the 2nd floor...

.again, as I have said before. hopefully  it will open
by year end.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2011-10-24 23:10 µoªí

Yes, you are right.
ching, where 119 gone to?

personally, no idea.

¦^´_ 4477# ªº©«¤l

OPS HK and Windsor are more or less the same price though usually BG will expect a bit higher tips at OPS HK while I just treat them the same.  For special hour before 2:00pm, OPS HK is a bit cheaper $50 and for regular, there are more or less the same.  I will say both of them are not cheap but reasonable price for this service and BG quality... So I always visit these too though more for OPS HK due to support a BG friend there.  Also OPS HK food and facility are a bit better than Windsor in  my opinion.

I  think the massage beds at Windsor get worn out
fast but apart from that. facilities at Windsor are better
than at OPS by a margin. As for food, it seems
OPS beats Windsor in quality but the choices are not as varied .

One of the thing that they should replace are the pants!!! not comfortable at all.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ loklok1234 ©ó 2011-10-28 00:40 µoªí
Tried 103 tonight, dup skill not bad, age probably late 30

I can't believe she would ask me me to dinner after when I was ordering the food at same time in the ¤j°ó
c-hing, just to share my experience.  Last night, I had dinner with a friend and then went for massage straight afterwards.  During the massage, my stomach was very uncomfortable.  I regreted and should have taken the massage prior to dinner.  

Went to a Tsuen Wan sauna last night.  The BG told me that she was an ex-Windsor SPA girl .  

Her face did not ring the bell because I never tried doing SPA at Windsor.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ danny_partner ©ó 2011-10-29 14:04 µoªí
One of the thing that they should replace are the pants!!! not comfortable at all.
Support, the pants must definitely be replaced ASAP!   

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Oilking ©ó 2011-10-29 15:02 ½s¿è ]

ching,
¤µ±ß¦PªB¤Í¤j¬ù¤@ÂI«á¤W¥h, ·Q°Ý¤U¨Ì®a¦¬¶O´X¿ú???
¦P®I¦³ÉNvas¬[...
¦Û±qÂ४¤ôÀø¤§«á§Ú³£ÉN¥h¹L¤F...
thx.

Á¿¨ì±ø¿Ç , ´N³s¿ÇÀY±a³£ÉN®I , À³¦³¤£¤p......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Oilking ©ó 2011-10-29 15:00 µoªí
Went to a Tsuen Wan sauna last night.  The BG told me that she was an ex-Windsor SPA girl .  

Her face did not ring the bell because I never tried doing SPA at Windsor.
¥i¯à¬O§Þ®v , ¤S°µ¤ôÀø ...

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA ¤ôÀø

¨º¬O¶}±i¦­´Á¤@¦ì¥u°µ¤k»«ªº¤ôÀø®v¡A¥u°µ¤F¦nµu´Á¡C

ching, execpt 21 and 103, any good suggestions? I prefer pretty and big ball. Age is not a problem but sttitude should be satisfactory

¦^´_ 4477# ªº©«¤l

Peak hours (2pm - 10 pm)Windsor charges around $757 for 3 sessions while OPS (HK) charges $910.

Off peak hours, Windsor charges $657 Vs OPS $606 for 3 sessions

Pros & Cons:

Windsor is better in terms of hardware ... much bigger and more comfortable shower area, pools, sauna / steem rooms etc. The massage rooms in Windsor are also bigger, the lighting system in the rooms are more subdued and one is more relaxed when face up on the massage bed. Windsor girls expects less for tips. Windsor's management are a bit too casual and this could piss some new customers off. Some waiters don't seem to know what they're doing - maybe because they can't seem to keep their staff for long.

OPS (like you said) food quality is way better then Windsor - even in the pool area, the managent and staff in the rest area are more professional (and they seem happier). Shower and pool area are too small and crowded when more customers are there. Some (not all) massage rooms are not soundproof enough and even normal conversations can be over heard in the next room. Maintance of the facilities are better so OPS looks less dated then Windsor (they are both almost of the same age).

Hope this helps to differentiate between the two spas ...

¦b¤U  ÁÙ¥H¬°¬O , ¤µ¦~Â÷¶}ªº Spa ¬ü®e®vžw ...¥¢±æ...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ SPA·R¤W¦o ©ó 2011-10-31 20:41 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¬ü®e SPA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2011-10-31 17:43 µoªí
¦^´_ 4477# ªº©«¤l

Windsor's management are a bit too casual and this could piss some new customers off. Some waiters don't seem to know what they're doing - maybe because they can't seem to keep their staff for long.

OPS (like you said) food quality is way better then Windsor - even in the pool area, the managent and staff in the rest area are more professional (and they seem happier).
a bit too casual...©Ò¥H, ¥H«e¦³·|­û´¿¦b¦¹ÃD§ë¶D/®I«è,
§Ú³£¤£¥u¤@¦¸¦^À³»¡: (¥L­Ì)­n§ó»{¯uÂI, ¤£¹L¥§¤è­±§Ú¥H§Ú¤Ö¼Æ¥h­»´ä´Ä¬u·s§}
ªº¸gÅç, ¤S­øı¦n´X¦h.

seem happier.....íô²ïªººÞ²z¤H­û, ¦³®É¦b³B²z§Þ®vºÞ²z°ÝÃD©Î
                 ¥u¬O´¶³q³q¶Ç, ¦³®ÉÅã±o©M¦o­Ì»¡¸Ü
´c¤FÂI, 'mung', ´Nºâ§Þ®v¦³¤£¦X§@, ­n«È¤H¦b¥ð®§«ÇÅ¥¨ì
¥L­Ì³z¹Lintercom¡u¤þ¡v¤H, ¤]¤£¬O¦n¨Æ, ¦ý¦³µL§ó¦nªº¤èªk?

¦³¬Y¾­û¹ï§Þ®v»¡¸Ü¬O'put on airs'.

§Ú¦bíô²ï¶}±i­º¤é´Ndup¨ì¦Ó®a,
«_¤j¤£¿Ð´£¥X.

ÁÙ¦³, ³Ìªñ¦³¤Ñ¥h¥t¤@¤j³õ,¤ñíô²ïÁÙ¦­¨â¤T­Ó¤ë¶}±i,
¥¦ªºmasssage beds¦³Äê§Y´«.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2011-11-3 15:04 ½s¿è ]

¤µ¤Ñ­¼¨®¥©¹J¬Y¥ð°²¤¤¬ü®e®v, ¦o»¡¤µ©P¥|¦^¨Ó.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¬ü®e

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ devilwayne ©ó 2011-10-30 21:48 µoªí
ching,
¤µ±ß¦PªB¤Í¤j¬ù¤@ÂI«á¤W¥h, ·Q°Ý¤U¨Ì®a¦¬¶O´X¿ú???
¦P®I¦³ÉNvas¬[...
¦Û±qÂ४¤ôÀø¤§«á§Ú³£ÉN¥h¹L¤F...
thx.
CHING please tell me
VAS =??

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.