推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-6-4 11:11 發表
Bro observer ... I don't want to know the identity of the girl(s) but would appreciate if you would tell us on the open froum that MMD has answered you via PM by naming the girl(s) or not
Absolutely.

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-6-4 03:11 發表

Bro observer ... I don't want to know the identity of the girl(s) but would appreciate if you would tell us on the open froum that MMD has answered you via PM by naming the girl(s) or not
Brothers, please think twice before you do anything.  This may turn good thing to bad .  If the numbers are just false and not  true and for fun, would there be any damage done to the BG or Winsor. You may creat some misunderstandings amoung BGs.  Sometimes, it is better to keep silence on this. Remember silence is golden and true sometimes. Let it die by itself if there is no fun and no one seems interested.
The moderator, Whitekitten should do his job, if he think someone has cross the  line.

I know more than a few girls at Windsor quite well.  We often discuss customers like makemyday who post here or PM others via this forum.  There will be no problem for me to ask this question of consent.  Time to sweep some dirt out from under this rug.

New here...tried Windsor few months ago..no part ii was offered but I went at 1am

Quite disappointed and never went back

初級新手
Thanks for reporting after a visit few months ago
Well, you are new customers.... and did you pick the right numbers?

Anyway, this is a veggie sauna  

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-6-5 07:47 發表
初級新手
.... and did you pick the right numbers?
makemyday bro, I still haven't received your PM list of girls who have given you permission to PM them.

do I have to give you? with such attitude?

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-6-5 07:55 發表
do I have to give you? with such attitude?
Who's got the attitude here?  Me or you?

You always make big wind in this forum, but when someone calls you on your cards, you just can't back up all your huff.

zzz ZZZ

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-6-5 08:14 發表
zzz ZZZ
And yes, you are a bore.

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-6-4 23:53 發表

Brothers, please think twice before you do anything.  This may turn good thing to bad .  If the numbers are just false and not  true and for fun, would there be any damage done to the BG or Winsor.  ...
I do believe with the help of people like MMD (and his past names on this forum) there are BGs with damaged names already !

This is the exact reason why I and bro Observer have taken MMD to task on this ... and I beleive we will continue to do so as long as MMD (or whoever he becomes in the future) continues his ways

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-6-5 15:02 發表
and I beleive we will continue to do so as long as MMD (or whoever he becomes in the future) continues his ways ...
肯定的。

zzzZZZ

makemyday
XOCAT 版規第10條
不建議只貼出心情符號
你是重覆此符號
一係直接回应  一係不回应
再重覆貼此情符號是毫無意義
的灌水行為

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-6-7 08:23 編輯 ]
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

Eva went to where ?
Yuki also resign?

引用:
原帖由 jc123 於 2012-6-7 14:28 發表
Eva went to where ?
Yuki also resign?
It seems Windsor can't keep their sub management employees happy and the turnover is high !

Pity ... these are the very people who remembers the repeat customer and knows their likes and dislikes so they know who to recommend !

至今

美療師 可能有半打...待更新...

不論多小 我只會做一位...

[ 本帖最後由 SPA愛上她 於 2012-6-7 19:29 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: SPA

Of course they cannot keep them happy
How can staff be happy if they cut the salary of the staff
Their base salary is low something like min. wages
Plus the tips include reaching the number of customers target changed
For example, it used to be 120 target, that means if daily customer reach 120 or above, say 150
They will get 150-120 x ($10) = $300, different level has different tips scale ($10, $20, $50)
The average for Windsor daily customer count I think is about 160 to170
In the past they get say 170-120 = 50 x $10 =  500
But now it become 170 - 150 = 20 x $10 = $200
It's a big cut in tips
That's why last night when I went there, most of the staff seem unhappy

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-6-8 00:02 發表
Of course they cannot keep them happy
How can staff be happy if they cut the salary of the staff
Their base salary is low something like min. wages
Plus the tips include reaching the number of cust ...
Is this true?  I think it is due to the delay of opening of 2nd floor.  This will delay the growth of customers.   I am not happy too becasue sometimes I have to wait for a long time to wait for rooms.

I been to Windsor last night , full of people because of Soccer.  I asked the situation.  It is not exactly as Makemyday said.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • twiceAweek 體力 +5 thanks for finding out 2012-6-10 09:59
  • 白貓兒 體力 +15 Good to contradict any exaggeration 2012-6-10 08:06
  • 白貓兒 威望 +15 Good to contradict any exaggeration 2012-6-10 08:06
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +15 Good to contradict any exaggeration 2012-6-10 08:06

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-6-10 07:55 發表
I been to Windsor last night , full of people because of Soccer.  I asked the situation.  It is not exactly as Makemyday said.
just wondering, from what you were told, how far off was makemyday's story from the real truth ?

it is about #5468, minium wages.    Don't bother too much. I never treat it too seriouly.   I do what I belive to be right.  I pay tips to good services. If they are good to me, I will be good to them.  Anyway, I don't do things which may hurt them except when I was very angry and upset. I come to relax and enjoy and nothing else.

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-6-10 11:33 發表
it is about #5468, minium wages.   
I don't understand.  What you are saying is that MMD's stated formulas are for calculating service personnels' daily wages (not tips)?  So, at the end of the month, an employee's mininum wages can be so highly variable, solely dependant on the daily customer count and calculations by management?

[ 本帖最後由 observer2012 於 2012-6-10 12:18 編輯 ]

I am not happy too becasue sometimes I have to wait for a long time to wait for rooms x 2 !!!

still wait long even prior booking made....

for me, i seldom need to wait for a long time, maybe i am lucky…….
BTW, I am not so serious in what Mr. MMD said. However, what he said could be a good guidance to us. If you don't believe what he said, you can think another way round, then it will be the fact. So the speech of Mr. MMD is sometimes welcomed.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +15 Thanks for the humour. 2012-6-10 16:44
  • 白貓兒 威望 +15 Thanks for the humour. 2012-6-10 16:44
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +15 Thanks for the humour. 2012-6-10 16:44

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.