推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-5-25 10:32 發表

Now let me get this straight . . . BGs who have given you handjobs in Windsor have no problem with you telling other prospective customers that they gave handjobs to you in Windsor.  And they have ...
Please answer the question: Have girls that have given you handjobs in Windsor given you permission/consent to advertise this to other people in this forum via PM?

[ 本帖最後由 observer2012 於 2012-5-25 14:10 編輯 ]

bro Whitekitty ... sometimes being a moderator, you are not able to express or challange certain members who have motives and agendas which may disrupt this forum - I know, because I face these same things everyday ... but in this forum I have no such constraint and I will take these trolls to task

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-25 14:13 發表 bro Whitekitty ... sometimes being a moderator, you are not able to express or challange certain members who have motives and agendas which may disrupt this forum - I know, because I face these same t ...
Thank you for being understanding.
Actually I am tired of dealing with
these things.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • twiceAweek 體力 +10 Tired ? I think I know exactly how you f 2012-5-25 14:33
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-5-25 14:03 發表

Please answer the question: Have girls that have given you handjobs in Windsor given you permission/consent to advertise this to other people in this forum via PM?
I doubt he will answer you directly, he will do what he usually does and skirt the issue
... which girl in her right mind will ask anyone to tell others that she does illegal services in a legal sauna ?

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-25 16:26 發表

I doubt he will answer you directly, he will do what he usually does and skirt the issue
... which girl in her right mind will ask anyone to tell others that she does illegal services in a lega ...
No girl in her right mind would.  Most BGs I know who are aware of this forum hate it; it's caused them more problems, and given them more problem customers, than they'd have had otherwise.  Thanks, mainly, to trolls like Carmanlam/MakeMyDay.

Carmanlam/MakeMyDay is the epitome of the nightmare customer that exists in Windsor and in this forum.  But I have seen PM traffic from others who post here, and can say that too many happily betray the girls that service them.  I really don't know why they are compelled to do so.  Many are in their 40s and 50s, the height of middle age.  But they act like pimply teenagers insecure of their manhood.  And it really seems most of their sex lives are now played out within the rooms of Windsor.  I guess they need comfort in knowing that others share their fate.

Freakin' sad, ain't it?

[ 本帖最後由 observer2012 於 2012-5-25 17:42 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • dssdsdwsdw 體力 +10 我很認同 2012-5-25 20:03
  • dssdsdwsdw 威望 +10 我很認同 2012-5-25 20:03
  • dssdsdwsdw 金錢 +10 我很認同 2012-5-25 20:03

回復 5423# 的帖子

CHing
the picture looks familiar........

I mean CHing (dssdsdwdws)
You picture looks familiar to me, a ex-BG
do you get the permission of using

常常高朋滿座, 新二樓層何時開?

they said hopefully next month.....
I bet at least August

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-5-27 13:03 發表 I mean CHing (dssdsdwdws)You picture looks familiar to me, a ex-BGdo you get the permission of using
I take my hat off and bow to you ... Your vast knowledge on the fine details of so many BGs really astound me !
Forgot to add ... When are you going to answer bro Observer's question regarding if the BGs you were talking about gave you specific permission to tell other people that they give added services ?

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-28 14:37 編輯 ]

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

make my day 兄 (或該稱呼你carmenlamlam 兄?),看到這麼多人對你圍起而攻之,你應該想想是否思想方式與一般人有些區別?否則你祇會重覆不斷改名的命運...........

You can then describe to her what I have described or suggest she read it herself here.

引用:
原帖由 kenjilei 於 2012-5-31 14:07 發表 You can then describe to her what I have described or suggest she read it herself here.
請師兄勿抄他人的帖作無意義灌水

回復 5439# 的帖子

Ching profile picture is super beautiful, the size is huge yet so firm, i can't get my eyes off it even in office

it's a really nice profile picture of a ex-Windsor BG
wonder if the BG agree on showing her naked body to everyone
the worst thing is, you did not take the picture yourself.....
any violation of the rules and regulations here brother WK....

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-6-1 07:50 發表 it's a really nice profile picture of a ex-Windsor BGwonder if the BG agree on showing her naked body to everyonethe worst thing is, you did not take the picture yourself.....any violation of th ...
It is your mere claim.
Even if it were,the picture bearer i.e.
dsw has till now never claimed that it is
the image of any bg,or any woman of a known identity .Stop digressing from
the query which members have directed at you .

Brother WK

If that's your final call and decision, the only thing I can say is - I respect your decision.

Final as long as the image bearer does not claim the
nude  image is that of a specified bg (in terms  of her number or workplace)  or a woman of specified identity.

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-5-27 08:49 發表
CHing
the picture looks familiar........
Hey makemyday ... nice to see you back here and also being your usual self ...

In case you forgot or you're trying to avoid answering, I need to remind you that you still have not replied bro Observer's question to you :

"Have girls that have given you handjobs in Windsor given you permission/consent to advertise this to other people in this forum via PM? "

simple: Yes, some of them do.

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-6-4 07:52 發表
simple: Yes, some of them do.
OK, if that is the case, then please PM me the numbers of the girls who have given you permission to advertise them via PM.  I will then ask them to confirm that this is indeed the case (e.g., that they have given at least one of their customers permission to tell other potential customers via PM that they are willing to give handjobs as VAS in Windsor).  I will not reveal their numbers publicly, only whether they support what you are doing.

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-6-4 08:45 發表

OK, if that is the case, then please PM me the numbers of the girls who have given you permission to advertise them via PM.  I will then ask them to confirm that this is indeed the case (e.g., tha ...
Bro observer ... I don't want to know the identity of the girl(s) but would appreciate if you would tell us on the open froum that MMD has answered you via PM by naming the girl(s) or not

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.