推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[疑難] Thailand - Bangkok

回復 #125 rodders 的帖子

Wowo... lucky me... hopefully no bro is affected.  

引用:
Originally posted by rodders at 2006-9-20 00:26
Fxxking shit...., any brother(s) still in Bangkok? any first hand information?

泰國軍方宣布發動政變 (23:51)

泰國軍方電視台宣布,軍方宣布發動政變,而身在紐約的總理他信則宣布國家進入緊急狀態。
Anybody knows what this means? can anybody give a brief summary about this? sorry guys I can't read Chinese... Born as Chinese in Holland came back to HK ofr work..

引用:
原帖由 pimperro 於 2006-9-20 02:37 AM 發表

Anybody knows what this means? can anybody give a brief summary about this? sorry guys I can't read Chinese... Born as Chinese in Holland came back to HK ofr work..
The news about Thai army! You can refer to yahoo news!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060919/ts_nm/thailand1_dc_7

The Thai army took control of Bangkok on Tuesday without a shot being fired, dismissed Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, revoked the constitution and promised a swift return to democracy after political reforms.

Bro pimperro, Thai military seized control of Bangkok. Hopefully everything will be settled before your trip to bangkok.

引用:
原帖由 rodders 於 2006-9-19 04:26 PM 發表
Fxxking shit...., any brother(s) still in Bangkok? any first hand information?

泰國軍方宣布發動政變 (23:51)

泰國軍方電視台宣布,軍方宣布發動政變,而身在紐約的總理他信則宣布國家進入緊急狀態。
Shit! I am planning to have a bangkok trip!

Oh! Poseidon, Colonze2 ... ... don't close!!

thanks Bro's Holdit and minister,

Yes I heard about it. But Thai friends of mine told me that everything is quite cool in Bangkok. Air traffic and BKK airport is still working.

Just for all bros information:

I was told (by the gls ) that all airlines will be using the new International airport starting from 27 or 28 September 2006.  Be prepared if you are planning to go Bangkok.

military army coup .. i guess we all are sex army coup but all fighting in Poisedon and MP only hahah

引用:
原帖由 Toesters 於 2006-9-20 07:55 AM 發表
military army coup .. i guess we all are sex army coup but all fighting in Poisedon and MP only hahah
and we lose our battle all the time, both 體力 and Money

D 女女可能會比人拉晒去做慰安婦!哈哈!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

引用:
原帖由 Toesters 於 2006-9-19 11:55 PM 發表
Will not affect the Massage industry!

慘啦. 我已訂了機票11月去曼谷Tim.

相關搜索目錄: 機票
日子過得真係快,銀子好快就冇晒

Wonder if there will be any special hotel + air ticket offer to Bangkok. Want to go again.

not 100% settled but everything is quite peaceful in Bangkok.

yes, please don't affect the sauna industry, this the main pulse in Bangkok.
Life is short

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

I will go next thursday till Monday to BKK. I hope I can fight my way thru the millitairy blocades and reach a MP.... But first I have to fight my way thru my girlfriend and ditch her somewhere.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 #142 pimperro 的帖子

Brother pimperro, Good Luck to you.. hopefully they will not put a TANK in front of Poisedon.
If so, let's hope that the Thai army is just trying to protect Poisedon from the 政變.

回復 #143 iamaomhk 的帖子

Thank you it proves that no good meal after 10:00!

Bro pimperro, if cannot find a good excuse to escape from your girlfriend for a few hours, perhaps can ask bro gtc for advices.
Bro iamaomhk, I had a similar experience before. Picked a pretty looking fish bowl girl. But found out she was very short when she stood up.

引用:
原帖由 fififafa 於 2006-9-21 12:18 AM 發表
Brother pimperro, Good Luck to you.. hopefully they will not put a TANK in front of Poisedon.
If so, let's hope that the Thai army is just trying to protect Poisedon from the 政變.
Business as usual man!

flying over early tomorrow, will try to take photo in front of tank, once in lifetime.
Life is short

引用:
原帖由 rodders 於 2006-9-21 03:49 PM 發表
flying over early tomorrow, will try to take photo in front of tank, once in lifetime.
It will be a perfect photo if a MP gl is with you in front of the tank...
Good hunting!

引用:
原帖由 fififafa 於 2006-9-22 00:31 發表

It will be a perfect photo if a MP gl is with you in front of the tank...
Good hunting!
how can I do that, my wife will kill me for sure!
Life is short

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.