推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[疑難] Thailand - Bangkok

Reply #150 rodders's post

Sometimes you must make an offer for the "brotherhood cause"...... "Long live the dirty minded HK people!!!!!!"

引用:
原帖由 rodders 於 2006-9-21 04:48 PM 發表

how can I do that, my wife will kill me for sure!
Once I read all the MP report, I could no longer lie to myself that I am a faithful bf.  For those who can resist,

Bros,

Check this out:
http://hang1031.blogspot.com/200 ... -kidney-cancer.html

someone has post how they pick MM at MP!

My first report to share my experience in Poisedon.

After taking almost an hour taxi, I was finally been there around 6:30 pm, the most suggested timing to be there.

As soon as we sat down, an waitress came to ask if we would like any drinks, we ordered 3 and being charged THB260. Shit, no one tells this has to pay separately and we thought the fees are all inclusive.

Many girls were already there and still more keep coming into the fish tank. I easily picked one with cute face but with not attractive figure, my friends tried hard to fine having both attractive face and figure but failed. After almost half an hour, finally we all picked our girlfriend and went straight to room.

nothing happen before the bath as the girl keep going around the room for preparation (so busy ) when the water was almost ready, she started to do nail work for me I am serious! When we both sat down onto the tub, I cannot hold to touch her breast but she pull my hand away and said "later" , I replied "why later?" but she didn't answer. After finished the bath, we both went to the bed and she started to do the routine, yes, routine! All the way with plain face, no smile, no black face and just treat me as a machine. My mood totally gone and I started doing my routine as well. There still have about an hour's time when we both finished the routine.

She sat on the bed and doing nothing, not try to chat with me nor watching the TV, just sat there and playing her own fingers, totally ignore me. I was really piss off, I pull off her towel and started playing her breast. She gave me black face and this time is turn to ignore her feeling. I really want to have another ejection but is too old for me to this twice in 2 hours.

I heard that the regular tips is THB300 and I gave her before we went out, she asked me to gave her HK$100 as she said she likes to collect notes from different countries and I am only her 2nd HK client. I don't know why but I did give her HK$100 at the end.

I didn't hate this place and I just think that may be my technique of picking girls is just so poor.
Life is short

回復 #154 rodders 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Toesters 於 2006-9-23 04:14 PM 發表
Bros,

Check this out:
http://hang1031.blogspot.com/200 ... -kidney-cancer.html

someone has post how they pick MM at MP!
Greate video, how did that brother do it
Too bad that it does not show clearly how the gls looks like...

相關搜索目錄: Video

引用:
原帖由 rodders 於 2006-9-25 06:24 AM 發表

After taking almost an hour taxi, I was finally been there around 6:30 pm, the most suggested timing to be there.

As soon as we sat down,  ...
Thank you for your report!
But sorry to hear your bad experience, even worst than anyone I experienced.  

回復 #154 rodders 的帖子

Sad to hear your bad experience. May I know her skin colour? White or darker skin? Maybe she's a Thaksin's follower and in a bad mood because of the military coup. Just kidding!!. Better luck next time.

引用:
原帖由 rodders 於 2006-9-25 02:24 PM 發表

Bro, I feel sorry for you!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

引用:
原帖由 rodders 於 2006-9-25 02:24 PM 發表

sorry for your experience, my friend~~~

thank you for all the sympathy!

reply to brother "holdit" her skin is comparatively white in Thai. cannot remember the number, she is 23 but looks like 18 to 20.

In fact, I was looking for real body massage (of course with both naked) but looks not able to find now in Bangkok, right?
Life is short

oh ...really sorry to hear yr bad experience  

u give HK$100 thats almost 500 bt.....aiya with this kind of service i pay HK$20 notes to her if she ask me

well some gals do really act strange , i hve a gal didnt like me to touch her breast but let me to play with her little sister...even finger fxxx really hard hahh strange rite!   

but dont be upset ...at least she give u a special service that most of them hvnt had..i.e. your nail spa  !   

[ 本帖最後由 Toesters 於 2006-9-26 02:05 AM 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: SPA

回復 #154 rodders 的帖子

引用:
原帖由 oldgun 於 2006-9-26 01:33 AM 發表
Don't worry, As my friend always said to me.........................The best is yet to come!!!!!!!!

100% Agree.

Brother Rodders, I guess it will be very difficult to find a complete package (good look, good body, good massage and good skills)...

may the LUCK be with all brothers!

Can any brothers provide some tips.  I am planning where to go for my next trip.
Is 澳門 better than BKK?  If comparing price, mm body, skills, etc, which place is better?

回復 #167 fififafa 的帖子

Macau is a good choice. Of course the price is higher than BKK but you can "eat" girls of different nationalities. You name it, they (almost) have it (Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian, Thai, Korean, etc). Go Macau!!

引用:
原帖由 holdit 於 2006-9-27 21:22 發表
Macau is a good choice. Of course the price is higher than BKK but you can "eat" girls of different nationalities. You name it, they (almost) have it (Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian, Thai,  ...
yes, macau is good but don't go there on friday night, fking crowdy all the places.
Life is short

under limited communication, my girl told me that in previous month, she had 95 customers in 20 working days. the record is 7 in a day! what the f...

of course this is not the reason with bad service but at least you know why she behave like this.
Life is short

回復 #170 rodders 的帖子

You are saying the girl you picked in Poseidon? WOW, 95 in 20 days .. my goodness. Your girl must be very popular. But she cannot use this excuse for the bad service reason, should be condemned. Suggest you go again and punish her with your ... So bro rodders, you just went to Poseidon? Any more hunting?

引用:
原帖由 holdit 於 2006-9-28 00:28 發表
You are saying the girl you picked in Poseidon? WOW, 95 in 20 days .. my goodness. Your girl must be very popular. But she cannot use this excuse for the bad service reason, should be condemned. Su ...
I don't think I will have next chance to go there as I cannot find another excuse to Bangkok alone.

Only once in Poisedon during the 3 days in bangkok, I am not the only one received bad service but also for my brothers. Our mood been totally spoiled and we chose 2 normal thai massage afterwards.

I am expecting a classic naked thai massage. I saw a movie before that really stimulate your sex impulse (sorry that I don't have that soft copy now)
Life is short

"eat" girls of different nationalities
wowo.. this is my cup of tea, I love 自助餐
Thank you bro Holdit and Rodders, I may need more Guidance if my trip is set.

any time, my friend
Life is short

Any one try the Eden Club?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.