±À¤¶:| Ãh¥¥¿ç®g | ÀY·w¿ç®g | ¥¢¯v¿ç®g | ÀY¯k¿ç®g | ¸£¸~½F¿ç®g | °O¾Ð»Ùê¿ç®g | ¦Õ·l¶Ë¿ç®g | §íÆ{¿ç®g | Celine Bags | À¦¨à¥Î«~ | Loewe Bag |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥ìªF¤ôÀø

¦^´_ 21# ªº©«¤l

i have to stand on your side, ching...i got the feeling these bgs are not enthusiastic of their work either...1st time i called couple days before the grand opening(24th), she sounded like the boss and said i can go even before 24th, so i went at about 9pm...once i got in, she was opening a box of cake and appologized to me that they are closing...2nd time just happend this monday...i made a reservation at 9pm, but i was late for half an hr and 2 more friends wanted to join, so i called at 9:30 to ask for availability, the same lady answered the phone, i heard she yelled out to ask if other bgs want to work, after a moment, she apologized and said they are kind of tired and need some rest, asked me to go again the next day...
this is the worst service i ever seen, if these bgs are so rich, why the hell they need to work?

it's just a week and the negative comments are already flooding in, and yet no brother come out to defend the parlour. i guess the negative comments are indeed not defamation...

no matter how good the bg quality, the business cannot be sustained with such poor management style, attitude and public image. in this case the top management shall carry out a serious evaluation on their operation when their goodwill is not yet fully impaired.

i may try it out myself at some time after cny as well and hopefully give a report afterward.

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¦^´_ 27# ªº©«¤l

wish to rec.good news from u, then i will give them one more chance

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carmanlamlam ©ó 2011-1-28 13:06 µoªí
depends on your lcuk
I went there last week and got a very satisfactory service
BG is nice and the boss is nice to me too
I am not really a regular customer there as comparing with other brothers here.......however, I didn't encounter any bad service from these bgs so far....may be I am lucky.........I will go next monday to check again.........
I am also a Dirty Old Man

­ì¥»¸V¤ébook¥ª,¦ý¤µ¤é¨£¨ìching d post,³£¡Ï¤­¤Q¤»­øª¾¤W­ø¤W¦n .¦º´N¦º,­¹®Ë®É±þ¤W¥h.¨£¨ìd§Þ®v³£´X¯º®e...¸ò¤â¤J©Ð,¤µ¤é¸Õ³·¨à,¤O«×°÷,Ê\¥ò¸Ü¦­±Æ°¦¤â©Ô¶Ë¥ª,¥ò¥¼¥i¥H¤Q¦¨¥X¤O,¼M,§Ú¤ßçܦpªG§A¥X¤Q¦¨¤O,§Ú¹ê³»­ø¶¶.

¨£Ê\´X¦n¶É,°ÝÊ\¤§«eµo¥Í«§¨Æ.Ê\¸Ü¥u¬O¤@³õ»~·|.·í®Éd§Þ®v»~·|¬O¹ï¤è嘅¼ô«È,©Ò¥HÅͦ¨ËÝ.³·¨à¸Ü¤v¸g±Ð°V¥ªÊ\¦a.¬O­C«D­C,¦U¥S§Ì¦Û¤v¥hcheck check.

¦³Ãö¤è­±¦³¸ò¶iºâ¬O¦n¨Æ
§Æ±æ²³ching¤£·|¦A¹J¨ì§ÚªººGªp§a

I hope that was only a misunderstanding.  I has high hope in this shop as I live in HK island with so few up-stair spa; wish it turns out to be a good shop and become my home ground soon

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

a vegi place with old bg.  why go there?
offer you $150 after 10 visits.... what a BIG offer!!!!

already tried them all...good dup and good women...but no vas... very pure shop....

®v¥S¡G§Þ®v¦³´X¦h¦ì, ¬O§_¥þ³¡³£¥i´z...
¤wª¾¦³ªü¦B, ³·¨à....

To my understanding, 4 to 5 bgs over there now, and maybe some new bloods are coming...the best bgs are ah ring & shuet yee...

where in johnston road are we talking about here? how is this place different than ito spa? I just think the bg are good there, hardware is a bit too "old" as in style

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¸V¤é¦~¤G¤K¤W¥h,¦n±m¦æ¦­¤@¨B,­ø«Y­nµ¥©Ð......¤µ¦¸¸Õ¤F¶ê¶ê,¤p­Ó¤l,¼Ë¤l¼Ð½o.....°©§Þ´X¦n,¤¤¤O......dup¨ì§ÚµÎªA¨ì®td瞓µÛ.......

¦n¦ü¥ò¦³¤@­Ó·s§Þ®v,¦ýµL½t¨£¨ì.......¤U¦¸ŠEŠE¥ý.......

thank you Chings info. will try later

¤µ¤é¤U¤È¤W¨ì¥h¨£¨ìah Wing§¤响®Þ¤Æ,®M·s»sªA¥[µu¸È¥J,¤Q¤À§l¤Þ,¥ß§YmarkÊ\¤J©Ð.°©§Þ¦pÂÂ,¥Þ¦ì·Ç,¥[¤W¦PÊ\¸ÜÃD¤S¦h....¦n§Ö´N°÷ÄÁ,¬°¦³¨Ì¨Ì¨Ì¤£±ËªºÂ÷¶}.......

¥ìªF¤ôÀø

Ah Wing ¯u«Y­ø¿ù:.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SW3388 ©ó 2011-3-1 15:41 µoªí
Ah Wing ¯u«Y­ø¿ù:.
ªüRing~~~

I havent tried the other new BGs. There's this tall one that looks lovely. anyone tried her? I bet VAS from her will be great, only if it is offer there......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ newkid ©ó 2011-3-1 17:00 µoªí

ªüRing~~~
so the tall one   is Ring or Wing

how old around, fat or not?
(tips need how many in regular tips may PM for the private

3q all !!!  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ LTF_123 ©ó 2011-1-28 09:05 µoªí
¼H¼H, ¥ø«Y«×Ú»¹qµø¬J«}¥ÝÅo
Hi Hi, you are the regular guset or boss?
any BGs may recommend (may PM la ) 3q

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bdfjoli ©ó 2011-3-2 15:39 µoªí

Hi Hi, you are the regular guset or boss?
any BGs may recommend (may PM la ) 3q
Well, all these bgs are very nice....

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.