推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

在上海碰到淫戦的女波士

引用:
原帖由 Lighter 於 2011-2-27 17:44 發表

苗族梗係條女一個月唔沖涼等你感受吓喇
我看過,好像是沒有床,地上有一塊地氈。。。有d瞄族裝飾。。。
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2011-2-28 14:20 發表

我看過,好像是沒有床,地上有一塊地氈。。。有d瞄族裝飾。。。
唔知係咪野戰feel呢

相關搜索目錄: 野戰

我下次去都要試吓!!!!

引用:
原帖由 Bravo 於 2011-2-28 14:31 發表

唔知係咪野戰feel呢
可能重有生火。。都幾有feel 喔。加狼叫就更過癮。。。

相關搜索目錄: 野戰

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2011-2-28 16:08 發表

可能重有生火。。都幾有feel 喔。加狼叫就更過癮。。。
其实苗族我上过一个的。。上年大年夜在半记。。跟了我几天。。她们早晚都洗澡很干净的。。
而且很好。。喜欢你的话会很粘身的。。一刻都不离开你。。。

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 AINY 於 2011-2-28 17:29 發表

其实苗族我上过一个的。。上年大年夜在半记。。跟了我几天。。她们早晚都洗澡很干净的。。
而且很好。。喜欢你的话会很粘身的。。一刻都不离ó ...
哦,聽講果個係海南島苗族既,海南咁熱梗係要成日冲凉

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2011-2-28 21:53 發表

哦,聽講果個係海南島苗族既,海南咁熱梗係要成日冲凉   
原来系甘。。。不过东南亚D女女都系早晚都冲凉。。好干净下。。。

當年在海南島去海口有處地方叫大同里,好多苗妹

thanks so much bro for your info !

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2011-2-28 22:30 發表
當年在海南島去海口有處地方叫大同里,好多苗妹
嚇死,以為是大洞裡。。

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2011-3-1 09:16 發表

嚇死,以為是大洞裡。。。
唔怕啊。。大有大玩。。。

thanks for sharing, I really don't know Shanghai have such type of shop

回復 1# 的帖子

好正的角色扮演

相關搜索目錄: 角色扮演

Sounds interested! Could you please PM me the detail address?
BTW, any brother knows where the Hong Kong City relocated? It was at Hong Kong street before but not sure it has been removed or close down.

師兄, 可否pm我名字及地址?

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2011-2-26 07:48 發表
早上四點起床,幹了一個重要事情, 飛快地回家冲涼,之後就趕答飛機到SHA了。

很冷啊,想著快點睡覺。。  冲好涼,點解不是很累的? 衣, 小弟弟很硬的,死啦,d火仍在沒散? 可能想起飛機那個微絲細 ...
Denny師兄. 唔知可唔可以pm d 資料俾小弟呢? 係上海最小一年以上冇去過sauna....因為間間都冇開. 依家上去都係call d 技師上房. 真係好想有機會再出去d sauna玩下....唔該
世界是平的. 所以依家去玩冇難度~~

回復 42# 的帖子

Denny 兄, pls pm address to me as well, thanks a lot.

引用:
原帖由 男人愛高達 於 2011-3-1 19:01 發表

Denny師兄. 唔知可唔可以pm d 資料俾小弟呢? 係上海最小一年以上冇去過sauna....因為間間都冇開. 依家上去都係call d 技師上房. 真係好想有機會再出去d sauna玩下....唔該
many of them were reopen since last Nov/Dec ... if you search some local websites, the discussion re-started quite significantly in the last few months. However, remember that ALL of them are under low-key operations as they do not want to be YD again, more clever than those bosses in GD, who keep on sending sms, having big signages ....

hahahahaaaaaa, very interesting experience!

I visit SH every month, did not aware of such interesting place.

Denny 兄, pls pm address to me as well, thanks a lot.

BTW, let's keep SH fun activities alive in this forum.  From what I know, there are plenty of Chings in SH and we need to exchange more info.

I enjoy LJW's Outcall post, just find that the JS quality varies greatly.  Used to ask U students for overnight thru Rose, but she does not seem to be very cooperative.  Now, I just visit SN and sometimes call massage call from Shanghai Daily ads.

回復 46# 的帖子

I also go to shanghai once or twice per month, tried u-students from ms. Chow, saunas, outcall massage and repeatedly call a u-student I tried before privately. Pity that the girl is now back to Nanjing but I'll check every time I go to shanghai  if she can come for 外賣。she did come a few times.

回復 47# 的帖子

You are so lucky.  I used to have a few # of the Ustudent from Ms Chow before.  But I lost my phone and all the data were gone.  And now, those Ms Chow introduced are not good, sometimes I rejected her and now she does not like me.

May be you can PM me some of your girls

To me, the ustudents now and the outcall massage quality is not up to standard.  I tried SN more now unless I do not have time or too tired.   Normally I went to the SN in Shanghai Hotel.  Girls are good, but too professional.

回復 48# 的帖子

Agree that quality of the u- students are not good and that's why I still miss the one who is now back to Nanjing. SNs are too mechanical and professional and often I can't get the feel. Rather than just pure sex, I think I'm now more onto feel. Will pm you.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.