±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

46 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

this and that

this and that

cp boss, leg girl, nice looking, she doesn't touch dick, ¼ä¨­¦Û·R, marked her many many times, we flirted a bit, and we drank red wine together inside the massage room. nothing happened. last week, i kissed her, she was on, we kissed mad, french, passionately, i kissed her nipple too, she held my dick, and guided my hand to her pussy. no fuck. just heavy foreplay and ended..

i was deeply involved, she sent me a photo, i watched it all the time. then came a bucket of cold water: text messages -- ¤µ¤Ñ¤£¶}¤ß¡A·Q¶R©Ð¤l¤£°÷¿ú.... i read the message, and, ¹Ä®ð, why is that all stories end like a TVB drama, this lovely young lady is pitching her chance to get a pack of banknotes from me.... why is that the story is going so cheap; her simple and naive simile disappears right in front of me. big eyes, thick lips, sexy appearance. but i need to cut loose..., right awat

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Wine
messy

C Hing, you are one of her MEN or water fishes. That is her mission and way to make money.  Not all girls like this but many many, I won't say most.  If you were millionnaire, paying 10,000 or 100,000 not a matter and making you happy, then you can go ahead.  If not, . . . . . . . you know what to do.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ hkmgt ©ó 2013-1-6 17:52 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hkmgt ©ó 2013-1-6 09:44 µoªí
C Hing, you are one of her MEN or water fishes. That is her mission and way to make money.  Not all girls like this but many many, I won't say most.  If you are millionnaire, paying 10,000 or 100,000  ...
Not all girls like this but  in China I never meet a girls not like this................

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ messykitkit ©ó 2013-1-6 01:15 µoªí
cp boss, leg girl, nice looking, she doesn't touch dick, ¼ä¨­¦Û·R, marked her many many times, we flirted a bit, and we drank red wine together inside the massage room. nothing happened. last week, i  ...

¦pªGÊ\¸Ü­n¿ú¤W¤j¾ÇËݤSÂI©O¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
cp boss, leg girl, nice looking, she doesn't touch dick, ¼ä¨­¦Û·R, marked her many many times, we flirted a bit, and we drank red wine together inside the massage room. nothing happened. last week, i  ...
Messy,

Ú»§¹«á¦³D ­ø©ú

So far §A³£¥¼§ë¸ê¡AËÝÂI»Ý­n cut loss ©O ?

­Ó Story ­ø cheap, ­Ó¤k¥J­n¿ú¶R¼Ó¦Ó¤SÁé·N§A¡A©ó¬O©M§A½Í½Í

¦pªG§Aı±o½Í¨ì¿ú´N«Y cheap¡A­ø³q§A´Á±æ FOC ¡H

¦b CP Boss ´Á±æ FOC ¡H

°ß¤@¡AKMY ¤Q¤À·q¨Ø ¡A§A¥i¥Hª±§¹ foreplay ­ø¥·¡A¦pªG«Y§Ú¡A¹ê¨¦¤W¸£

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: §ë¸ê Wine

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ KMY89 ©ó 2013-1-6 14:43 µoªí

Ú»§¹«á¦³D ­ø©ú

So far §A³£¥¼§ë¸ê¡AËÝÂI»Ý­n cut loss ©O ?

®v³Å¡AªG¦ì®v¥S¸Ü cut loose¡A­ø«Ycut loss¡C

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: §ë¸ê

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TenderTrap ©ó 2013-1-6 15:16 µoªí

®v³Å¡AªG¦ì®v¥S¸Ü cut loose¡A­ø«Ycut loss¡C
Sorry Sorry

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ KMY89 ©ó 2013-1-6 14:34 µoªí

¦pªGÊ\¸Ü­n¿ú¤W¤j¾ÇËݤSÂI©O¡H  
ËÝ«}°ÝÊ\«Y«}¤ÉŪ®Æ²z¹A°È¤Æ¾Ç¨tÅo¡I
ºë­^·ù·|³»¥Ê¥Ê¡A¥Ø¼Ð©ú½TµL°¾®t¡A¥S§Ì¦P¤ß»ô»ô揸¡A¤k¤k²r¸Ü¸ó°Õ°Õ¡I

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

²z¥Ñ·s²~°s¡Aµ²§½¤Q©~¨ä¤E

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

When she asked for money to buy house, what a disappointment! Really have to cut loose. With the money that she asked to buy house, you can buy a lot more happiness! Anyway, when she asked you for money to buy house, all the feeling was totally lost ! At first she gave you the very strong girlfriend feel, now she gives you the trading feel! Better fuck off!

¤Þ¥Î:
话¤À‰Î‰`说¡C¡C¡C¤k¤H¦p¯u¤ßº@¸ò§A¡A¦Ó§A¯u³ß欢¦o¡A§A¦³˜ò¯à¤Oªº话¡C¡C¡C¡C
¦]¦o¤]­n¦³˜ò«O»Ù¡A¦oüÓ¦WüÓ¥÷¦p¸ò§A¤@¥@¦o¤]¦nüÓ©`¡A§A¤@¤£­n¦o¡A¦o¤°¤\¤]没¦³¤F¡C¡C¡C¡C
§A¥i给˜ò­º´Á¡A­n¦o¤ë¨Ñ¡A¨C¤ë®a¥Î¤¤¤]¥]¤F¤ë¨Ñ费¡A¡C¡C¡C这¨½«Ü¦h°ª¤H¤j¨Ð³£¥Î¦¹‰j¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Jack-a-Lent ©ó 2013-1-7 11:13 µoªí

¦]¦o¤]­n¦³˜ò«O»Ù¡A¦oüÓ¦WüÓ¥÷¦p¸ò§A¤@¥@¦o¤]¦nüÓ©`¡A§A¤@¤£­n¦o¡A¦o¤°¤\¤]没¦³¤F¡C¡C¡C¡C
§A¥i  ...
°µ±o§A¤k¤H´N"¤õ¨½¤õ¨½¥h¡A¤ô¨½¤ô¨½¥h¡A¿ú¨½¤k¤H¥h"--§Ú­ÌÁȤFªº¿ú¡A³£¬O©¹¤k¤H¥hªº¤F¡I¥u¬O¥h¨º­Ó¤k¤H§a¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2013-1-7 12:48 µoªí

°µ±o§A¤k¤H´N"¤õ¨½¤õ¨½¥h¡A¤ô¨½¤ô¨½¥h¡A¿ú¨½¤k¤H¥h"--§Ú­ÌÁȤFªº¿ú¡A³£¬O©¹¤k¤H¥hªº¤F¡I¥u¬O¥h¨º­Ó¤k¤H§a¡I
°µ§Úªº¤k¤H³£ª¾§Ú穷°­¡C¡C¡C¡A kimchi识§Ú²Ä¤@¤Ñ¤@²´´NÚ»¬ï§ÚÉN钱¡C¡C¡C°µ§Úªº¤k¤H讲¤ß§^讲ª÷ªº¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Jack-a-Lent ©ó 2013-1-7 16:37 µoªí

°µ§Úªº¤k¤H³£ª¾§Ú穷°­¡C¡C¡C¡A kimchi识§Ú²Ä¤@¤Ñ¤@²´´NÚ»¬ï§ÚÉN钱¡C¡C¡C°µ§Úªº¤k¤H讲¤ß§^讲ª÷ªº¡C¡C¡C

¤U¤@­Ó·|­ø·|ªÖ¾i§A¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Jack-a-Lent ©ó 2013-1-7 11:13 µoªí

§A¥i ...

Å¥Á¿«Y±o§A¦p¦¹

more to that, i was simplifying. in fact, she said a lot of this and that. like her parents holding up RMB 50,000 from her...less pissed off if she asked directly for money. all the lies and fusses are telling me she has a big game to trap me by faked stories.

but anyway, i deleted her ·L«H for a few days, ¥Ç´Ý½âªº§Ú got back online and waited for her text messages again. my brain warns me to stay away, my heart is still attracted to her "school teacher" appearance and thick and passionate kiss.

no lar, no contact, no rely, i tell myself, this mice and cheese game i am not fit to play
messy

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ messykitkit ©ó 2013-1-8 02:08 µoªí
more to that, i was simplifying. in fact, she said a lot of this and that. like her parents holding up RMB 50,000 from her...less pissed off if she asked directly for money. all the lies and fusses ar ...
¤H©Ê¥»´N¬O¦p¦¹¡A¤Ó²M¿ô­ø·|§Ö¼Ö

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ messykitkit ©ó 2013-1-8 02:08 µoªí
more to that, i was simplifying. in fact, she said a lot of this and that. like her parents holding up RMB 50,000 from her...less pissed off if she asked directly for money. all the lies and fusses ar ...
For this type of girl, you either be prepaid to be willing to give her the money she wants or stay clear from her, otherwise you will be stuck in trouble and feeling upset from time to time. However, when it comes to emotion, sometimes it is easier said than done!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ KMY89 ©ó 2013-1-7 18:02 µoªí

¤U¤@­Ó·|­ø·|ªÖ¾i§A¡H   
¾a¤k¤H养´N¤Ó贱¤F¡C¡C¡C¤]¤£¬O°µ¤p¥Õ脸ªº®Æ¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ KMY89 ©ó 2013-1-7 18:04 µoªí

Å¥Á¿«Y±o§A¦p¦¹   
师¥I¡C¡C¡C§ÚªºªB¤Í¦n¦h³£¨t¦p¦¹¡C¡C¡C当µM¡A­º¥ý­n¤k¤k¯u¤ß爱§A¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Jack-a-Lent ©ó 2013-1-8 09:49 µoªí

¾a¤k¤H养´N¤Ó贱¤F¡C¡C¡C¤]¤£¬O°µ¤p¥Õ脸ªº®Æ¡C¡C¡C

¦pªG¦n¦ü®¶Áo¦Ñ¤½½ÞËÝ ¡A§A·|ºÉ¤O¶Ü¡H

¦^´_ 21# ªº©«¤l

¨C­Ó¤H³£¦³­Ó»ù¬J

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

Ê\°I¦b¤Ó§Ö¶}¤f¦P®I§Þ¥©¤Ó®t

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Oldman ©ó 2013-1-8 12:57 µoªí
¨C­Ó¤H³£¦³­Ó»ù¬J
¼Æ­Ó¤ë«e¡A°¨¨Ó¦è¨È¦ÑªO¦b¥b³õ¬Ý¤¤¤F¤@­Ó DJ¡A°Ý»ù¡A­ø¥h ....

Á{¨«¡A¶}»ù¤­¤e ¡A¦ÑªO¦P·N¡A¦P¾«¬Æı¤£­È ¡A¦ÑªO»¡¡G¤ßÀY¦n¡A§Y­¹¡A­ø¨Ï·¾¡A5¤e¡A¬O«K©y¤F

¦^´_ 24# ªº©«¤l

Ëݦü­»´äD©Ò¿×¤½¥D¬J!

46 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.