推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

過檔香港電台女主持 - 鄭萃雯

中山兄肯定尋日流哂鼻血

今日雯雯狀態幾好..
有返笑容..
文采地位, 無人能替, 永遠都第一位!!

原來今日雯雯同一件衫報天氣同提要/新聞...
文采地位, 無人能替, 永遠都第一位!!

回復 8467# 的帖子

你有邊1日唔暈

Today she is really special but still not able to beat that day that she substituted Wendy, that day........was a great exhibition.

回復 8469# 的帖子

近排中山冇咁活躍,唔得閒

引用:
原帖由 Harbaugh 於 2011-1-18 22:46 發表
Today she is really special but still not able to beat that day that she substituted Wendy, that day........was a great exhibition.
But I think she is nothing special today!! She was attractive yesterday!! She really could touch my heart, then I decided promoting her to no.2!!

[ 本帖最後由 richard07 於 2011-1-18 23:10 編輯 ]
文采地位, 無人能替, 永遠都第一位!!

回復 8473# 的帖子

好耐冇見你讚佢

引用:
原帖由 陳志雲 於 2011-1-18 23:28 發表
好耐冇見你讚佢
Because her costume yesterday was really beautiful (a skirt and black pantyhose) and could arttractive me!!. I think the only reason I would promote her ranking just only her costume instead of loveliness ( I like her wearing a dress or skirt, it can promote her charm for women)!! I would admire her, but the chance is a little bit small, but if I think that she is worthed to get my admiration  I will admire her and considering promoting her ranking..It is the true!!
文采地位, 無人能替, 永遠都第一位!!

今晚冇bar果段唔對口型

引用:
原帖由 陳志雲 於 2011-1-18 23:57 發表
今晚冇bar果段唔對口型
For this program, although she has hosted it also today.. Her costume is very normal (just wearing a black trousers) compare with the yesterday one!! I prefer the yesterday one!!, because I like her wearing a skirt or dress!!
文采地位, 無人能替, 永遠都第一位!!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2011-1-19 14:54 發表

Oh, I guess you mean this one:
Stop it! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

頭髮撥晒去後面
甜笑啊
扭扭身啊
太靚啦:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Seriously, what does "扭扭身" means?

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2011-1-19 19:19 發表
頭髮撥晒去後面
甜笑啊
扭扭身啊
太靚啦:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :lovee ...
中山係度狂呃post!!
出咁多:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
文采地位, 無人能替, 永遠都第一位!!

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

19/1/2011 新聞提要 (20:47)
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

報提要時著返件外套...
文采地位, 無人能替, 永遠都第一位!!

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2011-1-19 21:17 發表

各有各靚 :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :lo ...
今晚雯雯幾靚啦!!
文采地位, 無人能替, 永遠都第一位!!

引用:
原帖由 中山樵 於 2011-1-19 21:36 發表

係好靚好靚
望住Karen,真不知人間何世 :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveey ...
咁誇..
雖然今日真係幾靚!!
但都唔及前日㗎佢咁迷人...
文采地位, 無人能替, 永遠都第一位!!

引用:
原帖由 lwy1314 於 2011-1-19 21:37 發表

我睇住盈盈都係
我睇住盈盈,Karen都係. How great am I? :

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.