±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

41 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤W®ü¦³¤°¤\§Cª±

¤W®ü¦³¤°¤\§Cª±

¦U¦ì¦P门¡A2014 ²Ä¤@¦¸发½Z¡A§Æ±æ¤j®a马¨ì¥\¦¨¡CSince this is year end, I have visited a few KTV lately and want to share some experience. Last year I posted another thread about ¤W®ü¦³¤°¤\¦nª±¡Athis year should be ¦³¤°¤\§C§¹¡CShanghai KTV and sauna are getting very expensive, first the ¨C¦~ª«É²¤É´T then with RMB inflation now to about 1.28 which has risen almost 30% since 2 years ago. CRAZY  . I went to a vege KTV with my friend last Friday, the girls are asking for 400 RMB, . No touch, fully dressed. Why these kind of places are not closed yet ? Feels like back into 2000s, singing Jacky Cheung and Alan Tam's song.

My friend said there are some places which you can get a BJ in the room and do in the toilet, but I cannot imagine the condition of these places. I still remember very vividly one of my previous encounter  to HK Shamshuipo, we were drunk and did in the room. But that was the last time I will ever go again, the smell and the stain in the room wants to make me sick.

I may go and have a look, any good, will give a report.

Happy hunting 2014.

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

The appreciation of RMB and general inflation in China, not to mention especially Shanghai and Beijing, has put the fire of desire of us off. This situation is generally applicable throughout China.

The same situation applies to Chang Ping and Chang An in the south.

Girls with low qualities ask for $300 minimum for just sitting table. Ask for more with a little bit better quality. Most of the time, just a bit higher only.

General class of ¹â«È has been struggling in 2013.

Longing for your new report of cheaper place in Shanghai.

Totally agreed and looking forward for more sharing.
Last week, my "lunchbox" from Shanghai called and wanted to ended the relationship.  What a way to begin the new year!

Shanghai is getting so expensive even outcall massage is getting so crazy, used to be 800 for ML but now some ask for 2,000.  Furthermore, many of those who are doing outcall massage are not up to par!

As the ¤g»¨ in China are getting more, Hongkongers will continue to suffer .

This is why I always go to the Taiwan style KTV.  It was 400 few years back and now is 600 and up.  At least there are a lot of tochings!

You are referring to the one with games and girls wear little piece of cloth ? I agreed there are a lot of touching, but I found getting to pay almost 2K without way of letting of steam. The girls range from 600-700, then you have to pay 600 for mama, drinks around 600/head for hard (fake) liquor, 200 for the DJ. Not too economical anymore. To go out, girls will further charge 1000-1500, . ¦n贵°Ú¡CI went on Wed to one called ¾y¤OSH, plenty of girls to choose from.

Last week, I went to a KTV which I think is really truly a Taiwanese style. The girls can do a BJ in the room but it seems weird if other friends around and watching.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ shanghaiexpat ©ó 2014-1-20 13:31 µoªí
Last week, I went to a KTV which I think is really truly a Taiwanese style. The girls can do a BJ in the room but it seems weird if other friends around and watching.
¦³¤@¦~¡A¦³­ÓªB¤Íªº¥Í¤é¡A§Ú­Ì¦w±Æ¤F¤@­ÓÉÆÉÆ¡A§Y³õ¦b¤­¤Q´X¤H«e­±¡A·í²³ BJ.§j¤F30´X¤ÀÄÁ³£§j¤£¥X¡C³Ì«á±øÉƦۤv¸Ü­n°µ¥X¨Ó¡C

¤L¤Q¤H¨t«×¥´Éa¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2014-1-21 11:15 µoªí

¦³¤@¦~¡A¦³­ÓªB¤Íªº¥Í¤é¡A§Ú­Ì¦w±Æ¤F¤@­ÓÉÆÉÆ¡A§Y³õ¦b¤­¤Q´X¤H«e­±¡A·í²³ BJ.§j¤F30´X¤ÀÄÁ³£§j¤£¥X¡C³Ì«á±øÉƦۤv¸Ü­n°µ¥X¨Ó¡C
¤C¤Ö, §AªB¤Í¥i¥H¬D¾Ô¦«¤]­ô !!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ shanghaiexpat ©ó 2014-1-6 14:26 µoªí
¦U¦ì¦P门¡A2014 ²Ä¤@¦¸发½Z¡A§Æ±æ¤j®a马¨ì¥\¦¨¡CSince this is year end, I have visited a few KTV lately and want to share some experience. Last year I posted another thread about ¤W®ü¦³ ...
Shanghai is not a good place to play la...

¤p费 now 800°Õ¡C¡C

If you are familiar with the mami you may ask her to get you MMs that can go out....I do not know what is the price now la...2000/shot!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2014-1-21 11:16 µoªí
¤L¤Q¤H¨t«×¥´Éa¡C¡C¡C
§A¦n¦ü¥s¥´®ð³Ì¤jÁnØ{¡I

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2014-1-21 17:23 µoªí

§A¦n¦ü¥s¥´®ð³Ì¤jÁnØ{¡I
®tD·Q¥s寿¬P¤½°_¨­¥ð®§¤Uµ¥§Ú¤W¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2014-1-21 16:53 µoªí

Shanghai is not a good place to play la...

¤p费 now 800°Õ¡C¡C

If you are familiar with the mami you may ask her to get you MMs that can go out....I do not know what is the price now la ...
500 ¨ì 1200 ³£¦³¡A§¤¥x费¡C¡C

¥X¥x¡A¦n¦h³£吴¥X¡A¥X³£­n2k ¤@ q¡C¡C¡C  

¨ä实¦n¤£应该这ý©ªº¡A¦Û从总²z¤@声©R¥O¤U¡A¥Í·N¬O®t¤F¡C¦ý¤k¤k费¥Î©MK 费¡A没ú£¡C ¥i¯à¬O¥»þÓ¥H§Q润¦æ头¡A±¡º@¤p°µ¥Í·N¡A¤]¤£­°É²¡C¡C¡C
¤H¬O¥i¥H§Ö乐¦a¥Í¬¡ªº¡A¥u¬O§Ú们¦Û¤v选择¤FÎ`杂¡A选择¤F叹®§¡I

Great report, Ching. I was always not sure how real the girls on these websites and your report gave us some certainty. 1500 per hour on the other hand seems pretty damaging but from the website you provided, she seems can try anything including 3some, may worth a try sometime. I received a lot of messages recently from those mama from the more playful KTV, but still have some reservation on safety. So I went to a 斋场 last week with my friends, to my surprise packed with girls. But since it is a 斋场, nothing really you can do and damage is 500 for girls and drinks+mama around 1000 per head. Again same expenditures but really depends what you look for.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2014-1-24 15:41 µoªí

500 ¨ì 1200 ³£¦³¡A§¤¥x费¡C¡C

¥X¥x¡A¦n¦h³£吴¥X¡A¥X³£­n2k ¤@ q¡C¡C¡C  

¨ä实¦n¤£应该这ý©ªº¡A¦Û从总²z¤@声©R¥O¤U¡A¥Í·N¬O®t¤F¡C¦ý¤k¤k费¥Î©MK 费¡A没ú£¡C ¥i ...
JY K ·Ó开¡C¡C¥h¤F¤L®a³£¬ï¨îªA¡C¡C¸ò¥­时没¦³两样¡C¡C«È¤H¬O¤Ö¤F¡C¡C¤½务ªº¤£´±¥X来ª±¡C¡C

Last night went to a KTV at gubei and it was surprisingly good. It was a Japanese KTV but in a much bigger scale with school uniforms. I personally never go to Japanese KTV but last night turned my view 180 degree. Although not much difference to traditional one, the best part is when you walked in, there are at least 100 girls standing a the lobby for you to choose from before going to the room. Quality of the girls are v. good and when they changed to school uniform and start to dance, the atmosphere becomes natural high.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Dance

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ shanghaiexpat ©ó 2014-4-16 11:38 µoªí
Last night went to a KTV at gubei and it was surprisingly good. It was a Japanese KTV but in a much bigger scale with school uniforms. I personally ...
Can bring the girl back to Hotel room to sleep?

¦^´_ 20# ªº©«¤l

what was the damage? anything like the taiwanese style? never been to a japanese itv neither, would like to try, but not sure how they charge.  do not want to be a big water fish!

We drank 4 bottles of whiskey, played until 3pm, RMB 9000 for 7 people in total including tips for girls (300 each) and entry fees (350 per person). Very very reasonable. Can take girl out for RMB 1500. Best part is no scratching for mama san and DJ.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ shanghaiexpat ©ó 2014-4-16 15:35 µoªí
We drank 4 bottles of whiskey, played until 3pm, RMB 9000 for 7 people in total including tips for girls (300 each) and entry fees (350 per person). Very very reasonable. Can take girl out for RMB 150 ...
Sounds like a good deal for Shanghai standard.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ shanghaiexpat ©ó 2014-4-16 15:35 µoªí
We drank 4 bottles of whiskey, played until 3pm, RMB 9000 for 7 people in total including tips for girls (300 each) and entry fees (350 per person). Very very reasonable. Can take girl out for RMB 150 ...
Sounds attractive!

41 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.