推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

會計係真的咁有前途

agree, it is a very demanding field now..

引用:
原帖由 hjhjhj2004 於 2006-9-8 21:45 發表

Working, working, working... no time for family, no respect, nothing..
Dear Brother Hjhjhj2004,

At present, I am working on an audit assignment of a restaurant next to West Rail Station. The accountant there works from 9 am to 6 pm but has to stay late frequently for a 6-day week. She looks after preparation of daily cash and journal vouchers, attends to issues relating to human resouces including insurance claims,  income tax & MPF, arranges payment of wages to more than 100 employees and more than 80 recurrent suppliers every month, not mentioning the requirement of issuing checks and the general ledger is kept by typing in Chinese. On average, the monthly gross revenue amounts to $2 million. She earns about $10k a month.

Brother, please try to pay your attention away from the misery of your work and attend to other aspects of life that you find interesting, say, books and music.

If you indeed have problem in your work, I highly recommend to you to discuss with your superior because they will care especially in your condition of having worked for a long period of time with your company. It will be a headache to them to find somebody to fill your vacancy should you decide to leave.

Please speak to your close friend of all your anxiety and your problems in order to loose all the tension you now have at work.

Take care, brother !
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

Hello everyone,

I have got a post of audit trainee at a small local firm and I'll start working on 22nd September.

I hope that I can share more about the job with you later.

引用:
原帖由 wander 於 2006-9-18 06:41 AM 發表
Hello everyone,

I have got a post of audit trainee at a small local firm and I'll start working on 22nd September.

I hope that I can share more about the job with you later.
Congratulations.   Welcome to the profession.

I am sure you will do very well.

Re : Wander's post #78

Hi Brother Wander,

Congratulation !!!!!!!!  

Hope you like the job and the chance of being able to look into accounting systems of quite a number of companies across different industries.

Wish you the very best and please share with us any interesting issues in future ...

相關搜索目錄: Accounting
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-9-9 07:21 PM 發表

Dear Brother Hjhjhj2004,

At present, I am working on an audit assignment of a restaurant next to West Rail Station. The accountant there works from 9 am to 6 pm but has to stay late frequent ...
This was just an example. Many are getting well paid and not too much O/T (like myself). You need to select the company carefully. If you are in audit or small local commercial firms etc., of course, pay will be low and very long working hours.  

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2006-9-19 11:47 發表

This was just an example. Many are getting well paid and not too much O/T (like myself). You need to select the company carefully. If you are in audit or small local commercial firms etc., of cou ...
Yes, that's an example to show to Brother Hjhjhj2004 that there are many employees in the accounting profession receiving their rewards not commensurate with their efforts and output, having an office like a storeroom with minimum space just enough for them to get in and out.

They would like to have more choices if they can but .....

Life is too harsh and earnig a living is even harder. So, try to put aside all the pressure and misery at your work after office hours, learn to relax and find out other aspects in life that you may have interest and appreciate. All the very best to everybody .....

I'm a pipe-smoker ...

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-9-19 04:26 AM 發表

Yes, that's an example to show to Brother Hjhjhj2004 that there are many employees in the accounting profession receiving their rewards not commensurate with their efforts and output, having an ...
Sure but many people I know have easy lifes working in finance/accounting field!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2006-9-20 11:27 發表

Sure but many people I know have easy lifes working in finance/accounting field!
Sure, Moderator,

There are always persons at the top and at the bottom of each industrial sector. There are different roles in the society to be taken by different classes of citizens.

We have seen from time to time brothers of this forum complaining their jobs in this field. Are we trying to communicate patiently with them, giving them encouragement and support or rather teasing them with your saying " I'm getting well paid and not too much O/T or many people I know have easy lifes working in finance/accounting field!"

What you have said is fact but does it help all those brothers ....

I'm a pipe-smoker ...

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-9-19 08:23 PM 發表

Sure, Moderator,

There are always persons at the top and at the bottom of each industrial sector. There are different roles in the society to be taken by different classes of citizens.

W ...
My POINT is this applies to all jobs and profession, not just Finance/Accounting. Also, don't be too negative.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2006-9-20 16:50 發表

My POINT is this applies to all jobs and profession, not just Finance/Accounting. Also, don't be too negative.
Hi Brother Peninsula,

You better go thru' past posts again and see who's negative ........

I'm a pipe-smoker ...

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-9-20 04:23 AM 發表

Sure, Moderator,

W ...
very well said.  This is a professional forum to share ideas and people should be expected to uphold a high standard consistent with their profession.   This is no place for anyone to brag about how well off they are - as most accountants should be relatively well off, including myself and you.   What one considers himself well paid, 1) is of no interest to nobody, 2) is only his own personal perception, and other people might chuckle to death over it.  Believe me, I came across someone in the timway forum who, without saying a word how well off/paid he is, actually owns a five star hotel.   That is what I called well paid.  Fellow accountants/former colleagues I mingle with, are either well off enough to retire comfortably in thier 40's or early 50's, or if they are working, are making some $3 million p.a.

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-9-20 02:33 AM 發表

Hi Brother Peninsula,

Hey - I have always been POSITIVE on Finance/Accounting field! Just some people cannot work in audit firms.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2006-9-20 04:19 AM 發表

very well said.  This is a professional forum to share ideas and people should be expected to uphold a high standard consistent with their profession.   This is no place for anyone to brag abou ...
Not bragging - just FACTS!  

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2006-9-21 01:07 AM 發表

Not bragging - just FACTS!  
of course in your little silo, you genuinely think you are well paid, for what others might chuckle to death.

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-9-20 10:33 AM 發表

Hi Brother Peninsula,

I think U always show positive personality according to your opinions, I reckon people come from all walk of life,  they see thing in different points of view, some people might think the glass is half full, some might think is half empty.

Brother, u are right that to give the people more encouragement better than just teasing them. if possible could you share your (extensive) experience to show us how to finish accounting work in more efficiency and effective manner( may be too ideal )

[ 本帖最後由 Tummy 於 2006-9-22 12:32 AM 編輯 ]

Many thanks to Brothers Dejavu2003 and Tummy for your impartiality, vision of righteousnes and willingness to speak up.  I salute to you !  

In fact, this is not what I expect to encounter a situation like this in this forum where we are supposed to share our experience with each other issues relating to our profession  and sometimes our grievances, too.

But life is full of surprises ! You are my surprises now ! A lot of thanks, again, brothers ...  
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

引用:
原帖由 Tummy 於 2006-9-21 04:27 PM 發表

I think U always show positive personality according to your opinions, I reckon people come from all walk of life,  they see thing in different points of view, some people might think the glass ...
Hi - I don't want to start confrontational-type dialogue.

Anyway, accounting profession is in great demands. You just need to read all the news from yesterday to know that there are acute shortage and salries have gone up a lot.

In all walks of life and profession, there are bound to be others more successful than others despite having same qualifications/background. So my advise is to keep moving until you find the right job. But having an accounting qualification will guarantee you a good, well-paid job even if not what people consider as "cool"!

我覺得做會計都好似幾好
至少收入穩定啊

相關搜索目錄: 會計

引用:
原帖由 couto86hk 於 2006-9-22 03:23 AM 發表
我覺得做會計都好似幾好
至少收入穩定啊
You are absolutely right! Pay (on average) is quite good too.

相關搜索目錄: 會計

long working hours
shity salary

引用:
原帖由 pangpang913 於 2006-9-24 02:20 AM 發表
long working hours
shity salary
Shity salary - who said????

引用:
原帖由 pangpang913 於 2006-9-24 10:20 AM 發表
long working hours
shity salary
When I have time, I will tell you my/our difficult working life here. As a victim, I want you all to get rid of it.

引用:
原帖由 hjhjhj2004 於 2006-9-26 16:52 發表

When I have time, I will tell you my/our difficult working life here. As a victim, I want you all to get rid of it.
We look forward to hearing your story ! But in the meantime, please maintain a good balance between your working and family lives. Take care ...
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

引用:
原帖由 hjhjhj2004 於 2006-9-26 12:52 AM 發表

Get rid of what? Don't work??

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.