推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 我想造訪的USB

引用:
原帖由 madinhj 於 2008-11-6 02:19 發表 [翻啅華豐Yuki報告]今日難得有機會出外工作,心思思馬上call Yuki,好彩她有過空檔時間,即刻約實....途中同自己講要把持住,勿失禮,誰知一入閘,被Yuki招牌式送抱,一索其女人香,細佬馬上肅然起敬,真失禮 ...
It is a very good and funny report from Ching

回復 1503# 的帖子

pls send me yuki phone, thx

Did you have her phone number for booking?

If you have it, pls PM to me!

引用:
原帖由 Im99917 於 2010-3-20 20:39 發表 你講0既係鳳嗚大廈的yuki同ivy吧?ivy的骨技係唔錯的, 既然係外觀吸引你, 咁就等你dup+全套之報告.yuki真係好唔錯, ching畀佢95分我很贊成, 我係喜利試過佢到而家都念念不忘.
Try the Ivy full set at this week and some of the brother mention she have a long legs. Yes, she have a pretty long legs and she didn't have the makeup at that day. She have a little bit cool outlook and she strapped up her long hair. I feel I like her rpp & BM skill rather than full set.

After the whole process, I advice her to wear the glasses to make her customer feel she is more kind and warm feeling rather than the cool feeling.

Next time, should try Yuki at the same floor

引用:
原帖由 kakaol 於 2010-4-5 23:56 發表 兩個yuki都係好骨之人
Last night I went to CWB and try the Yuki, bone skill is good and she is really talkative.
Although she is not pretty but her body is still very fit & tight.

She said she may be back to TST 喜利 few months later.

引用:
原帖由 decdet 於 2010-7-26 19:07 發表 呢排呢度好靜咁... 等我都POST多次我係第二到POST個GE REPORT樂道 - Zoe姓名: Zoe141網址: http://www.sex141.com/big5/viewi ... ;age=-1&bsize=-1&height=-1&service=-1&nationality=&pd=-1&stype=- ...
Thank you c-hing to provide such detail report!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.