±À¤¶:| ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ¤ß²z¾Ç/NLP½Òµ{ | §ë¸ê½Òµ{ | Àç¾i¾Ç¤å¾Ì½Òµ{ | ¹q¸£½Òµ{ | ±Ð¨|¤¤¤ß | ¸É²ß¾É®v | ´¼¯à¤â¾÷À³¥Î½Òµ{ |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] 现¦b¬O¤°¤\±Ð¨|

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kathywonder ©ó 2007-7-3 09:51 µoªí
One more thing, the parents and the teacher, both sides, it doesn't help if conflict for each other, we can't put all the burden on the teacher, and we need havin' more conversation to the teacher  ...
Echo Kathy per request ...

Agreed to certain extent that parents play a vital role in shapping the child's path ...however, I do feel taht nowaday, parents are over-reacted, over-caring their child, put them to so many non-academic activities, for the sake of getting a higer marks for enrolling in best schools...etc...

It seems that the child nowaday lose so many freedom. Cant even have their own thinking ...etc. We should give them a higher degree of autonomy

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ¶³¨¸¯«69 ©ó 2007-7-4 16:33 µoªí
§Ú­øÃÑÚ»­^¤å, ¤£¹L­øÁ¿ª¾­øª¾¹DÊI¤Í¨ÈkathywanderÊ\«Y"ºZ½Í©Ê¥Í¬¡"­Óª©¦n¨üÅwªï¤f¼½. ³Þ!! ¦U¦ì, §A¦a¦³ÉN»{¬°¤@­ÓËݩʶ}©ñ¬J¤k¤H·|«Y¤@­Ó"¦n¥À¿Ë"©O!? ³Þ! Ê\¤SÂ÷±B, ¤S¥Í¬¡­øÀËÂI, Ê\ÂI·| ...
©Ê¶}©ñ..?¨ä¹êÊ\¤Súp¬O©Ê¶}©ñ,...¥u¬O¤Wºõ¦b§Ú¤£ª¾§A¬O½Ö,§A¤£ª¾§Ú¬O½Öªº¥@¬É§j¤ôÁ¿©Ê¸gÅç,...¤£¬OÀÝ¥æ, ¦ó¨Ó©Ê¶}©ñ?

Â÷±B, §Ú·Q¬O¤@ºØ¤£©¯, ¤£¬O¦o©Ò·Q­nªº...

¦n¥À¿Ë»P§_, ¥@¬É¤WÉN¤H¥i¥Hµû»ù,¬Æ­P¦o«Ä¤m...

¤£¹L§ÚÁ`ı±o¦o¤º¤ß«Ü»Ý­n»{¦P,...¦n¥i¯à¦b²{¹ê¥@¬É±o¤£¨ì¤Î¨ü¶Ë®`

In fact, the economy is ever changing, I think people keep chasing on the subject that make money in future is not a problem. This is also one of the aim for education, which is to contribute to the economy. In the past when HK is still an industrial city, many places had been offered for engineering degree, ...now HK have been foucsed more on Finance, so more people should be trained to adapt the changing needs of the society. Of course on one hand we also need to take care the "view" of the child, but society run that way, when the society need more people for finance, they promote finance degree, open more seats for it...

Although the relevance of the degree is not the only factor that contribute to the success of a person, but it does help and the society does need.

Sometimes, children are not mature enough to think so further away, that's y, as parents, we also need to point out all the pros n cons ...etc for different alternatives being chosen.

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.