81 1234
發新話題
打印

[原創] 现在是什么教育

现在是什么教育

教育是教给学的人做人的道理,学生今后如何生存于世那就靠学生自己去掌握生存之道。就像父母生下小孩不可能照顾小孩一辈子一样
教育不一定要看教育者的学历而在于教育者所受的教育有没有教其做人的道理
国内教育表面文章太好,施教者缺乏为人师表最基本的素质“德高为师,身正为范”教师监考舞弊导致学生作弊造假现象严重。
教育是培养下一代而不是造假商造出假冒伪劣物品只要卖出不管后果,国家是要靠每代人长期建设维护的,否则亡国灭族是迟早的事!
教育该怎么搞这该值得国家机器依赖者深思反省的了

The same as Hong Kong education policy.

楼主说得有道理,是值得大家反思

目前的应试教育大家都不喜欢,但是又没有好的办法代替,教育是很深的学问

教育该怎么搞这该值得国家机器依赖者深思反省的了YES!YES!教育该怎么搞这该值得国家机器依赖者深思反省的了YES!YES!教育该怎么搞这该值得国家机器依赖者深思反省的了YES!YES!教育该怎么搞这该值得国家机器依赖者深思反省的了YES!YES!教育该怎么搞这该值得国家机器依赖者深思反省的了YES!YES!教育该怎么搞这该值得国家机器依赖者深思反省的了YES!YES!教育该怎么搞这该值得国家机器依赖者深思反省的了YES!YES!教育该怎么搞这该值得国家机器依赖者深思反省的了YES!YES!教育该怎么搞这该值得国家机器依赖者深思反省的了YES!YES!教育该怎么搞这该值得国家机器依赖者深思反省的了YES!YES!:shit::shit::shit::shit::shit:

這個不應該是家長教的嗎?  為什麼要依賴學校教做人的道理?  家長也有責任呀, 要生就要教.

家长是该教  都让家长教那学校留着去搞那些作奸犯科的事啊  那些老师是用来干什么的?引导犯罪还是干什么 ?再说在家教育家长每天陪孩子  那说去养家  ?政府对孩子教育问题好象是要求在学校的吧,不去学校好象家长是要负责任的吧。在家教育得再好学校里什么都学坏了 找谁去 ?教师不像教师样 干脆送孩子去黑社会最少还能学会“忠”“义”二字

家長教做人, 老師教常識.  這才是理所當然吧.

"都让家长教那学校留着去搞那些作奸犯科的事啊"

那裡來的邏輯....  你生的孩子又不是政府強迫你生的, 何來要反強迫政府負起教你孩子做人的責任?  都怪在其他人身上, 要政府教家教的小孩不如直接給政府養好了.  只會付米飯錢的家長還有什麼用?

好多家長教不好學生,就把責任推給學校
只會令學校百上加斤

引用:
原帖由 adadada 於 2007-6-30 22:33 發表
好多家長教不好學生,就把責任推給學校
只會令學校百上加斤
Absolutely right, I've a son who's going to 7, I'm single mum and have to work 'til Mon to Fri, he has a maid to be with, but mostly I'd rather have conversation to my kid in order to know him more, or what he did in school.  The point is just spend time on your kid and let'em know they've a strong back up behind, don't forget parents're the key person they mostly trust.

Kat

[ 本帖最後由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-2 09:30 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-2 09:28 發表

Absolutely right, I've a son who's going to 7, I'm single mum and have to work 'til Mon to Fri, he has a maid to be with, but mostly I'd rather have conversation to my kid in order to know him  ...
翻譯:絕對正確。我的兒子快要七歲了,我只是一位單親母親,而且從星期一到星期五也要工作,雖然有一位菲傭照顧他,但很多時候我都想辦法與我的孩子交談,好讓我能更瞭解他。

可惜呢,香港很多師奶卻不來這一套,功課不管、學生做甚麼也不聞不問。到學生出問題了,就來怪罪老師。

這些家長還以為自己在鄉間生活,小朋友天生天養。實在很應該把它們遣返鄉間。

相關搜索目錄: 功課

Hi!! There!!

It's me but I'm not gonna make sounds annoying here, but a.....the fact is, the thing what we did for our child, they'll do all the same thing after now.  For me, I know how hard to be a single parent but frankly don't mind to be, that's not what I can handle.  I have to work like you all, but I know my son growin' up day by day, he'll walk far away from me day by day.  That's why I do not mind payin' more effort on him. Plus, kids depend on what the parents do........My point is.......if you do somethin' right now, you'l pay no regret when the day your child leave independenct.....

Just wanna share my point and does anyone here help me translate, thks alot!!

Kathy

One more thing, the parents and the teacher, both sides, it doesn't help if conflict for each other, we can't put all the burden on the teacher, and we need havin' more conversation to the teacher of ur kid.  Remember, the teacher in school monitors ur kids all day long, and he has no right keepin' the eyes on him after school.  School has a regulation but not at hm,....let's ur kids know.....school's a place for human relationship buildin' up, and get knowledge, home is a place where the child can be with their parents.

[ 本帖最後由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-3 10:22 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-3 09:51 發表
One more thing, the parents and the teacher, both sides, doesn't gonna to conflict for each other, we can't put all the burden on the teacher, and we need havin' more conversation to the teacher of ...
I agree.  我的兒子應該跟妳的同年, 讀小一. 思想跟我的年代已完全不同. 我在他的年紀時只會問今晚吃什麼? 但他已問一些我不識回答的科學性問題. 我也不知道應該感到恩惠, 還是感到不快. 他經常和她媽媽拿他學的日語和我開玩笑, 我完全不知他說什麼???我好像完成孤立, 好像和他很難溝通.  有時只有透過老師才知他在學校中的 一二.

相關搜索目錄: 日語

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-3 09:51 發表
One more thing, the parents and the teacher, both sides, it doesn't help if conflict for each other, we can't put all the burden on the teacher, and we need havin' more conversation to the teacher  ...
Echo Kathy per request ...

Agreed to certain extent that parents play a vital role in shapping the child's path ...however, I do feel taht nowaday, parents are over-reacted, over-caring their child, put them to so many non-academic activities, for the sake of getting a higer marks for enrolling in best schools...etc...

It seems that the child nowaday lose so many freedom. Cant even have their own thinking ...etc. We should give them a higher degree of autonomy

引用:
原帖由 peihu 於 2007-6-29 02:41 發表
家长是该教  都让家长教那学校留着去搞那些作奸犯科的事啊  那些老师是用来干什么的?引导犯罪还是干什么 ?再说在家教育家长每天陪孩 ...
U said totally rubbish!!  You unless wanna ur kids being a street boys or even gangster, and won't drop a point like this otherwise!!  I'm a woman in work like you, but I do enjoy the times with my kid. And you!?  If you care 'bout ur kid, just bring your pure heart and doin' somethin', btu not leave lines here to complain, complain and complain.  On and off, I don't mind you leave me message to ask me for.  Maybe I'm not a gd mother, but I'm learnin' to be and don't mind sendin' you help.

Kathy!!

引用:
原帖由 大冒險家 於 2007-7-3 11:08 發表

Echo Kathy per request ...

Agreed to certain extent that parents play a vital role in shapping the child's path ...however, I do feel taht nowaday, parents are over-reacted, over-caring  ...
你說得對. 在我立場, 個囝喜歡的日文, 英文, 畫畫, 他學無問題因為他喜歡. 但老婆還要他學琴, 數學, 普通話等. 星期一至六 Full Booking. 暑假Schedule仲忙過返學, 依家仲話要佢學法文同西班牙文. Oh! my god.  是否師奶集團總是要囝囡學這學那???難道便不能成材嗎???我見個囝測驗, 考試已可自己攪掂, 也知道不溫習和不勤力的結果. 甚至自己設定目標. 所有我覺得那些補習班有需要才上吧....

相關搜索目錄: 補習 普通話 日文

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-3 12:02 發表

U said totally rubbish!!  You unless wanna ur kids being a street boys or even gangster, and won't drop a point like this otherwise!!  I'm a woman in work like you, but I do enjoy the times w ...
You are a monther..

教书育人,现在很多教师都不知道如何做人,哪里来得教育2字

引用:
原帖由 adoresex 於 2007-7-3 13:50 發表
This's sort of constructional problum and 's not what we can improve in aday.

I would say the worst stuff in Hong Kong is the atmosphere of the whole city, people are result oriented (examination) and people are money oriented, people act and speak in two completely different ways.

In this case, you can hardly teach any true value, schools or parents.

引用:
原帖由 adoresex 於 2007-7-3 13:50 發表
也可以對很多家長說同樣的話.

引用:
原帖由 mmr.ren 於 2007-7-3 16:17 發表
I would say the worst stuff in Hong Kong is the atmosphere of the whole city, people are result oriented (examination) and people are money oriented, people act and speak in two completely differen ...
the problem isn't only in Hong Kong, albeit Hong Kong suffers from this problem more than many other cities due to it's short limited history and the rapidity the large immigrant population has to adapt to the surroundings.  people in Hong Kong are blind followers of the alpha male, mass media.

with consideration of the types of discussion that goes on in the Politics forum, i seriously suggest government provide mandatory parenting courses prior to a couple's first birth.  i've recently heard of yet another person, a teenage girl, who until 2 weeks prior to giving birth, did not realize she was pregnant.  (and according to the logic of the OP, it's the school system to blame.  )

引用:
原帖由 mmr.ren 於 2007-7-3 16:17 發表
I would say the worst stuff in Hong Kong is the atmosphere of the whole city, people are result oriented (examination) and people are money oriented, people act and speak in two completely differen ...
以往香港人讀書是以理想為出發點, 現在則以金錢為上.  你看當醫科畢業無人請, 大學生走晒去讀IT; IT爆咗, 地產好時, 個個去讀建築; 到金融好時, 口的人又去讀BBA, MBA; 見會計唔夠人, 又話考ACCA, HKICPA; 依家醫生好搵, 個個又去讀返醫. 究竟有等人真正對自己讀的有真正興趣, 根本就是向錢看. 好似我咁, 80s 會考拿3C都係去排repeat, 中六唔收出呢做嘢; 最近6年係OU完成2個degree (IT & BBA), 又如何, 老婆都話我唔上進, 人工得20k, 要我考ACCA, 金部都是向錢看,根本無樣係我真正鍾意.

個囝得6-7歲, 就要他學這學那, 不斷灌輸做醫生看搵好多錢, 做醫生最好, 千祈唔好老師, otherwise死硬. 看, 這是甚麼世界???

[ 本帖最後由 johnkarry 於 2007-7-4 08:56 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 會計 建築

教育方法有问题,教育者收的教育有问题 ,社会环境却是最有问题,不是想改就能改的
有几人能不向钱看?在当今没有钱生存是问题,就更别说教育了
靠个人解决不了问题,国家机器的运作者的想法是很难从大多人的想法考虑的,所谓的代表绝大多数只不过是当权者的利益分配获得多点的罢了

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

81 1234
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.