推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 古都短報告

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-16 23:56 發表
"Factory" and "Statute Prize" are both closed for Fire inspection renovation.

"E-dong" open on alternative days, and no uniform parade..
opening on alternative day is interesting..  They are 50% afraid of fire inspection or ??

引用:
原帖由 忽然一Q 於 2008-10-17 09:57 發表

The girl tells me that they go for work on alternative day.
That means they have 2 shifts, like fireman, day on and day off.
I think the SN operates on every day.
Then, it is like the Shanghai snas system.  Girls work on alternate day to remain fresh(relative).  It could only happen when there is more supply of girls than demand.  Good sign to us but not good sign to the girls since they have less $..  

Are you talking about British Army SNA?

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-17 10:53 發表
I was in CA Tuesday and Wednesday..the K I went to on Tuesday was normal....
Thanks for Hai gor for your live reporting.  

I think it is the fire regulation check that affects some of the K/snas only.  OSXXX is new and Australia SN is renovated last year and not sure if they have got the license or not.  A few months ago when I visited Australia SN,  and while I was taking a shower after my 1st round, the light went out completely. I could not even see myself! It was quite scary since I thought it was a fire.  Then, after 1 min or so, the light was on..  The girl told me that it is quite common. I think it happens to factory as well.  

Thinking about safety, in fact, in a longer term, it is good news that if those relatively dangerous/no fire license places would have to renovate/improve so that we could play more safely in the future.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.