推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

久違了的廠

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-11-17 13:39 發表

係宜家甘0既環境。。佢地點敢裝修吖。。。
佢地過左裝修0既Timing....
I do not believe the boss will invest. What they could do is to reduce price and get more nui nui (to earn the mgt fee of the girls). Then, there should be more nui nuis but with wide ranges of qualities (like Hai gor observed).

相關搜索目錄: 裝修

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-17 16:17 發表

金像獎剛裝修地方肯定好。。但那裡女女無培訓無制度。。女女自由發揮。。陪過夜第二天仲要比人X都吳知的咪就系金像獎咯。。
I am going this week. Hope I would have good luck..   I will set low expectation. If it goes wrong, I could still sneak to a sna to fulfil my wet dreams..

相關搜索目錄: 裝修

回復 14# 的帖子

仲好唔滿意我起頭慢!

Wa, you have done 4Q already over 12 hours. What is she expecting?  6 times..  what a girl!!  

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-11-20 17:24 發表

普通  3,8,10
模特 5,15,20(第二,三層,唔太肯定,因為祗搵個坐平枱,未試帶出去
Wo, very expensive but if they are beautiful, good figures and relatively young, it may worth the $.  

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-11-21 01:26 發表

我講果間都幾嚴下。。168cm先可以做model...我有夜去坐兩件都係167cm(都算幾高下)
都係普通價錢。。。仲要樣子幾好添。。。
Are you referring to the one in DL on your 2nd day of visit?

Interested to read your 2nd night report..

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-19 12:10 發表

剛開業的就有這個問題。。日常的事都未忙得過來。。那有時間管陪訓。搞制度。。大六管理從來就是最弱一環。。
那裡的MODEL是從別處借/買來的。。借一星期云云﹐﹐現在應該已走了。。
Did you refer to the "models" at 5-10-15 in racing girl (?) uniforms? I saw 5 of them but there were all

I finally chose a tall mature girl at 3-7-10. She scored high in every department   and I still missed her..

引用:
原帖由 Jack-a-Lent 於 2009-1-5 17:07 發表

四川女我很少能成為LB, 不知為何?
反而別人怕的湖北女就多
Jack gor,
of course la.. 湖北女 are often taller, that's your spec. ma..

引用:
原帖由 Jack-a-Lent 於 2009-1-13 10:18 發表

年紀大了, 反而迷上高女的美小腿 ,
穿上短裙,美! 老漢推車, 爽!
以前正經的女友, 都大波, 已吃飽....,
現愛高妹
Jack gor, so have you tried 穿上短裙 at the same time. 老漢推車 in front of a mirror? Looking at the girl long legs, meaty bottom(hip), and twisted facial expression when pumping her is wonderful.  

however, there are girls whose "holes" are not orientated nicely for doggie.  I had met a tall (1.7m), 35-36D, nice-looking girl at SNA. When I did doggie on her in front of the mirror, I had to bend my knees since her hole is not in a good position for me to do doggie. Anyway, I still remembered the scene!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.