推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

34 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] 銀泉芬蘭浴

Tried 78 several days ago. Another young lady who provides good services in both part 1 and 2. Part 1 dup skill on the soft side but is okay for me. Face is okay.

Her cantonese is still on the poor side. No change since my last time several months ago.

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2008-4-27 19:57 發表
我暫時兩隻心水愛股是:

佳訊控股 + 興發鋁業

They are my favorite too.

I tried 興發 yesterday. Sweet and gf feel. On the other hand, I find 佳訊 more lovely. If I must make a selection, I will select 佳訊.

So quiet... no post for more then 24 hours!

When to SS around 8PM and it seem to be quite today. Lost of choices and I picked 12. Another nice bg at SS - I thought it's my first time to try her but she insisted not. Soft to medium force at dup; push oil and the rest is good. The look is wild and sexy - not the most pretty but I like her 泡炸頭.

Her cantonese is not good. That's probably why she's a bit silent (but I think that's okay).

Where are the CHing? So quiet lately.

Any new bg at SS? Maybe I should ask for a new bg to try out next week.

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2008-5-10 22:37 發表
聽說近幾天早段都好靜
It's long weekend and some Ching may be out of town.  Drop in the stock market could be a reason as well (e.g. I went there 3 times last week.. but this week, I went there only once).

今日 okay. At 2PM, 有五六個人係 waiting room. 仲有, 見到有個西人唔沖涼就跳落浸池,好似唔係幾好.

Tried 33 today.  Another pretty young girl like 98 and 30.

Compared to 30, her dup skill (by hand) is better. Part 2 is nice.  It you like young girl, you will enjoy the service by 33. The only downside being her voice no as sweet as 30.

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2008-5-18 22:04 發表

Still not yet decided.
I believe 30 is off for today and tomorrow. Try KMB!

When to SS early in the afternoon today. All popular numbers have been marked. This is my first time to visit SS on a weekday afternoon. I don't realize it's busy in the afternoon.

Of course, I have marked my bg as well.

引用:
原帖由 rabbit2000 於 2008-5-20 23:37 發表

Yes. afternoon is busy.  what number you marked?
日本車仔

34 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.