推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 我想造訪的USB

Would brothers share the experience with On Lok 11A1 彤彤, and Wah Yuen 14A Elaine please

[ 本帖最後由 kellet 於 2009-4-1 22:27 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 kfcook 於 2009-4-1 23:03 發表 C Hing, I tried 彤彤 at On Lok 11A1.  She is not 'local'.My comments are - good bone skill, good figure, not fat, tall but not white.  Will revisit.
Thanks kfcook Hing.  What about the Part 2, i.e. hj, rpp etc.....

Thank you Ken C Hing.  I will try Elaine for the first which may be the last time because it would not be cost justified.
I always visit Wah Yuen Man Man very satisfied with her service.  Last month, I wanted to explore new mates, so I went to On Lok Fiona, wonderful.

I enjoy good bone skill, I need good figure too.  If not ugly, I will accept 40+ for her sophisticated service.

ken Hing

Thanks for your highlight. I have visited Elaine today.  The result was exactly what you have written.  I respect her truly contribution.  Without BM would definitely a huge loss because of her wonderful figure and beautiful breast are much more better shape than many 141, but 500.00 is a bit expensive to me, especially under such economic situation.

titslover Hing

I think Elaine is about 34D to 35C.  She claimed that she does not want to specifically define herself to good body shape but wants customer to enjoy her bone skill instead.  If I do not request BM, she will not ask me proactively.  She took off her top to do BM for me.  After the play, she put on the bra quickly.  It illustrated that she does not very like to let people to see her body in full, but high integrity to her job.  Worth to try.

My rating to her is 88% because I could not obtain the happiness from Fiona and/or Man Man, yet Elaine is skillful enough for 350.00.  Maybe the feeling will be better when I become her regular customer.

decdet Hing

100% real and naturally nice.

Any brothers have experience with喜利 11B2 Tina orWah Yuen 14A1E Cat

I have targetted these two for long time but still only go to Fiona at
喜利.
Any other recommendations at these two buildings?  Thanks.

Tried 喜利 Tina today.  Bone skill medium to high, wonderful breast that I haven't touch before.  She is not too old.

Re-visit, yes.  Her service is good.

Tina should be 30 borderline.

Actually, I wanted to try Bo Bo at Fat Lee.  But having called her for 3 times from 11:00 to 12:00, no answer on the registered phone in 141.  So, I turned for Tina.  My sequential list on that day was BoBo (Fat Lee), Tina (Hay Lee), Tung Tung (Wah Yuen).

Wanna try Tung Tung next week, cos I am getting more interested in her long hair.  Any C Hing advise or comment ?

Any brother had visited Fiona at Hay Lee, Tsimshatsui recently because her advertisement was not posted at 141 for long (about 2 weeks).  I did not call her because I was so busy these days.

Fiona retired?!It's good to her, but it's bad for us.Hope she enjoys the new page.  
Fiona, I missed you.

[ 本帖最後由 kellet 於 2010-1-26 01:22 編輯 ]

Visited Shirley at Fat Lee yesterday. She was so nice.  I have to admit that her part two was not skillful enough to being top- rated.  But with her 200% good attitude plus master grade part one, I salute to her.

Wanna try Bo Bo at Fat Lee and Tung Tung at Wah Yuen some time next week, what is brothers' opinion or recommendation on it?

Thanks.

I wanted to visit BoBo today, but was the same failed.  That was my third cup of lemon tea from BoBo.  Being disappointed, I went to Elaine at Wah Yuen.  She recognized me when I walked into her room.  Absolutely, her part one service to me was of master grade.  However, she was so protective when entered into the part two.  My relaxation could not fully extended.  That showed a great difference with Fat Lee Shirley and Hay Lee Tina.
I should respect Elaine's borderline, but I want more.

[ 本帖最後由 kellet 於 2010-2-4 00:27 編輯 ]

Thanks Lee + Dick Hing.  It's good to be well planned.  But I won't have spare time for visiting BoBo before March.

Shirley seems not on leave.  Her ad disappeared yesterday but show up today.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.