推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 我想造訪的USB

引用:
原帖由 titslover 於 2008-10-24 13:25 發表

http://141hongkong.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=221627&extra=page%3D24

The ching who write this report has a high reputation in this forum. Hope it will useful for you. I try to make appointm ...
I suggest to call her at lunch hour (you should show your phone number), or late afternoon.

Any C Hing can PM 華豐7h3 & Yuki 個電話比我呢?  Many Thanks !

引用:
原帖由 angushui 於 2008-11-5 20:44 發表

not yet....tried to book her...but she was too busy that day
but i am thinking about to try 紫茹... service seems good.. (not sure about her look)
also wanna try 豆豆 too
Have any Links for 紫茹 ???

yes, I checked 1x1 before, but no ad. ar.

引用:
原帖由 love_raptor 於 2008-12-1 14:54 發表
煩請c hing PM Yuki 及 7H3的預約電話給我.  謝謝
Done.

引用:
原帖由 Im99917 於 2008-12-4 23:22 發表
多謝eric兄的又一精彩報告, 雖然我很喜歡華豐兩朵金花(還有兩朵待試), 但男人始終係花心的, 梗係想要知道其他地方有乜名骨好骨可以一試.

華源我都試過四樓的琪琪, 文文, 欣欣(已退役), IVY, 六樓的ADA(己不見廣告 ...
I also tried 華源 四樓的琪琪, 文文, 欣欣(已退役) and 8/F Bobo (but no ad now), they all are worh to try again, because all are have good   service, bone skill and good 2 part.    I will book 琪琪 first by tomorrow.

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

引用:
原帖由 love_raptor 於 2008-12-4 18:01 發表
Wish to thank Brother Yuyuau for giving me the numbers I requested.

After spending some time to read this thread, I have decided that Yuki would be my no.1 target.  So, upon obtaining her number, I ...
Love_raptor C Hing, you are welcome, not need to say thank you, I just share the information which I know.   Wish you can have a good service start from your booking and can eat the worth girls...

引用:
原帖由 Im99917 於 2008-12-14 16:10 發表
尋尋覓覓,還是要回到骨友之家--華豐.
這次去找約了多次的阿賢.

阿賢的報告夠多了,很多師兄都寫得很詳細很精彩,珠玉在前,我只寫幾點觀感.

1, 骨技,真的是第一,一級棒,超一流,不是Good,而是Excel ...
Im99917 C Hing, did u tried 尖沙咀華源大廈  琪琪  & 文文 ??  Can u compare the bone skill between 阿賢 and them ??   Because I want to try 阿賢 too.

引用:
原帖由 Im99917 於 2008-12-15 21:32 發表

華源琪琪和文文都是一流高手, 但阿賢是超一流!
Thanks for your information.    Such go to try 阿賢 and get her size for buying X'Mas gift to her.

引用:
原帖由 madinhj 於 2008-12-16 00:21 發表

Let us know how you rate about 阿賢 after you try wor!
Sure, I will do it if I tried 阿賢.   But, I worry try 7H3 again instead of 阿賢, because I am missing 7H3 now.

引用:
原帖由 無淚 於 2008-12-21 23:53 發表
首先多知jimsi大哥俾左佢既老no俾我 , 同埋佢之前既report , 等我提起興趣
訪訪6H3之蘆山真面目

我昨日下晝3點幾就booking晚上9時45分 , 佢話等我做埋我 , 可能佢原本有事要
早收工掛(我事後都冇問) , 到 ...
Please kindly PM 6H3 phone number to me... Thanks.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.