推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-7 11:05 發表 no, no ... don't get me wrong, I have no problemsIt was just that I thought you didn't want me to mention which forum ...
That's why you see I
allude to your forum name
in a roundabout way,simply for fear of
violating the forum rule here rather than drawing
members away. We can refer to it as 4台討論區though
providing the actual web link is prohibited.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

引用:
原帖由 HJ2127_ATR1 於 2012-5-16 23:11 發表 邊個。  某日咁岩又見到新公關上場。 
一男一女都做過维港

引用:
原帖由 HJ2127_ATR1 於 2012-5-17 23:24 發表 上次見果個係女公關,返夜更。名字不記得。 
但男那個又好快返回尖東果邊

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-22 10:47 發表 bro Whitekitty ... may I enquire what was the gist of what carmanlam said in the 2 posts before you removed them ?thanks
He wrote in the other thread reporting on a bg with number specified.The comment on her was acceptable-I mean it caused no harm.But he then added that when he took off his shorts just before the shower,the attendant saw pieces of tissue paper on his private part.He clearly made a point of this to arouse attention .and what he wrote could have harmed the girl .He knew well we dont condone this in our forum .Last time he (once again) listed  a certain bg as providing VAS in this thread but I simply deleted that bit but this time I could not give him another chance .His other post in this thread today was alright.reporting

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-22 16:04 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄

His other post in this thread was alright reporting bg 96
Very soon after I banned him and hence his posts were covered.
makemyday appeared with a report on the same bg though it is a bit longer.

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-5-22 15:57 發表 Are both persons the same person ( Carmen and makemy ) ?
The 12-digit ip addresses are the same for the first consecutive
9 digits.

fallacy in reasoning
本帖最近評分記錄
  • twiceAweek 體力 +5 nice play with that word 2012-5-24 12:16

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-25 14:13 發表 bro Whitekitty ... sometimes being a moderator, you are not able to express or challange certain members who have motives and agendas which may disrupt this forum - I know, because I face these same t ...
Thank you for being understanding.
Actually I am tired of dealing with
these things.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • twiceAweek 體力 +10 Tired ? I think I know exactly how you f 2012-5-25 14:33

引用:
原帖由 kenjilei 於 2012-5-31 14:07 發表 You can then describe to her what I have described or suggest she read it herself here.
請師兄勿抄他人的帖作無意義灌水

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-6-1 07:50 發表 it's a really nice profile picture of a ex-Windsor BGwonder if the BG agree on showing her naked body to everyonethe worst thing is, you did not take the picture yourself.....any violation of th ...
It is your mere claim.
Even if it were,the picture bearer i.e.
dsw has till now never claimed that it is
the image of any bg,or any woman of a known identity .Stop digressing from
the query which members have directed at you .

Final as long as the image bearer does not claim the
nude  image is that of a specified bg (in terms  of her number or workplace)  or a woman of specified identity.

makemyday
XOCAT 版規第10條
不建議只貼出心情符號
你是重覆此符號
一係直接回应  一係不回应
再重覆貼此情符號是毫無意義
的灌水行為

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-6-7 08:23 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 szsnoopy 於 2012-6-24 21:08 發表 都算O.K.,但RPP要多加練習
你2007年註用 突然在三條題上作如此無聊灌水.
立把你禁言。

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-6-24 21:45 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-7-12 10:28 發表 I tried a new BG last week.  Just awful.  Waste of my time and money . . .This week went back to my old haunt Lotto (hadn't been there for almost two years). Shower room and pools remodeled; quite ...
I would like to know the Lotto bg's no.Could
you PM me? Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-7-23 15:40 發表 Everyone said 2/f will be opened next month.   Hope it is true as the waiting time in some days is terribly long.
可能next month 時你又聽到next month
Keep up your patience if you do look forward to
the opening.

引用:
原帖由 Dr.Evil 於 2012-7-29 13:37 發表 美女美容師MIKI新形象回歸
有她電話号碼的
是不是她Whatsapp 上的最新放上的樣子
哈哈

相關搜索目錄: 美容

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-8-3 17:04 發表 Business in all saunas have been slow recently, not just Windsor ...and if you're a long time sauna addict then you would know business is slow every year during the long summer holidays and oth ...
right it makes no sense to make a 'point'
out of a molehill.

咦原來L square 也有去薀莎

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2012-8-7 19:24 發表 This is not relevant,  better to delete it avoiding confusion.Lots of nice places for plane such as MK lung Tao.
As forum moderator I do not delete it as
he only claims to have read posts (in whatever forum )
about that,and he does not incriminate any
particular bg or staff member.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-8-7 19:45 發表 As forum moderator I do not delete it as he only claims to have read posts (in whatever forum )about that,and he does not incriminate any particular bg or staff member.
But of course I'd still advise members to be
discreet.So let's close the subject.

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-8-21 01:16 發表 Spelling mistake on their menu ... 2 sections where they said 'snake' instead of snack !no biggie
Are such mistakes also found at HKOPS
where u guys also go?

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-8-21 01:18 發表 I must say I've noticed a lot more smokers in the pool area and lounge recently
Is this also noticeable at HKOPS?

引用:
原帖由 Longlight 於 2012-8-21 18:19 發表 尖咀文輝中心新到的(柒六),手法非常好,她說一直做大埸,個個朋友按完都說非常好,我試過一次後,隔兩日心思思便想去,但這次要等左一小時,聽講都幾旺場,可以說是正骨的表表姐!
係新文华中心

老闆娘我相信
她會看到

可能这位師兄初來無幾耐公關們未認得我覺得公關們在招呼完一個客或吹完水後經過座位 向不識的客微笑  若四目交投可寒喧一句 按完嗎 ok 嗎 有甚需要隨時出聲了解不熟的客脾性反應 不用常走去吹水  但早些extend a gesture of hospitality.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-9-3 16:22 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.