推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

板主大晒!

Just want to share some thoughts... A few years ago, the most popular forum in XOCAT is HK Sauna..then along the way, several arguments arose and gradually it faded...
Now the Mianland China Forum is one of the hottest here, and so far as I remembered, there was hardly any arguments until now.  To be fair, all the reputable members here like bro. DOER, PENNISULA, HAIDADA....and many more have all made valuable contributions...and I noticed one thing, all of them always repeatedly remind other brothers to RESPECT the mama/girl they reccommended.  This shows that most of the chings here are not merely "chicken worms" but"respectable chicken worms" and I am also quite sure most of them are successful in their career.  All these make this forum quite special from others.( maybe sometimes not so explicit but good enough)   
I very much agreed that brother DRM reports are very good which I enjoyed a lot and I am quite sure he did not break the rule by intent. On the other hand, the moderators here are quite fair and have been doing a good job in maintaining order and discipline here. Please remember one thing, no law-n-order enforcer can be perfect. Maybe sometimes he is a bit too strict bu still he believed he has done the right thing according to what has been laid down in black n white.
So regardless of who is right or wrong, please forget about this thread and let all chings concentrate in writing reports ( definitely I hope DRM will keep his effort) to make this forum hotter than ever.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-11-13 07:23 發表
請版主塵封此thread  贊成既舉手     以後一齊開心玩  分享心得
100% SUPPORT!!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.