推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

R 小費問題

引用:
原帖由 super123123 於 2014-7-28 12:12 發表 已好少玩樓上骨,原来真係咁差簹憲搹n采踫到個令我对usb更死心鮥art time bg 骨場A: 第一次做60分鐘兩part比200,冇乜特别,佢話唔得要比300!骨場B: 第二次第一眼認唔到做60分鐘,到開鱄I ...
Super兄,好久不見,所以選擇退休,慘不忍賻,看到$500-600消費,卻換來不愉快的感覺,感覺像我們男人乞求基本服務,只肯付出$200-300那種費用,便要換來白鴿眼,狗眼看人底的感覺,真是不爽。

她們只期待富貴人家,出手勢鵅C還會買LV,Channel, Rolex 的豪客,還有她們也開始不注重part1,所以hea 住求其撘,便去part2,用最快60秒極速chok你,便收工,不用60分鐘,就有$150+200= $350一個頭,一日三個已經有成千蚊收入,遇到年輕貌美,錫身,更加彩你到傻,葉問上身,或者開天殺價,問你怕未。
本自同根生

相煎何太急

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2014-7-28 13:03 發表 又不是全部的她們都會是這樣,仍有好多技師也會用心去服務,兩拍也會態度認真的....
但是比例少了很多,平均,可能7:3,撞手神,正所謂,一擔沙糖,一擔屎,要大無謂加冒險心情,希望現在的老板娘+技師也可以順便檢討下,便有調節空間,另到其他師兄受惠和滿意吧。
好的技師,好像中六合彩一樣,不可強求,一生難求。
本自同根生

相煎何太急

引用:
原帖由 peterlove 於 2014-7-28 13:19 發表 ching 點解你講中了我心聲+,我真是感覺到比200tips會換來白鴿眼
我們是性情中人,講義氣同感覺,
所以隨非相熟,不然也$200,
因為比$300-500以前d技師會開心到錫你一啖,當你是上賓,甚至男朋友一樣,呵護你,下次對你更好,
現在換來沒有多謝,一笑而言,感覺傻仔和水魚一樣。唉,我們真可憐,
It's pathetic life pls face it, you know hard to earn money these days
Love to spend money to other country rather than 留港消費一肚氣。

不喜勿插,個人觀感,感作感言的我。
本自同根生

相煎何太急

引用:
原帖由 supernew 於 2014-9-2 17:44 發表 I do agree.  Usually for the first time visit , I will not ask for more service because she may not be my cup of tea. the tip will be normal. If the service is normal , then it is ok. If I lile her  ...
Play smart, wisely deserve better service
Of coz we are gentleman dun mind to play
More. Such as +5 +10 or buy her some gift instead of money
Becoz we already know she kind of girl friend

Do u know why we goto this kind of venue
We are seeking for relax not thinking too much of god damn tips money
Come on if woman is smart enough we dun mind to lots of money if
We got more fun, esp satisfactory of the service on both parts
We deserve decent massage for relax
Little fun on part2 & mostly respect woman & always asking & feeling woman what come next then we do the right thing. Becoz we dun wants unhappy ending.

The pathetic size is ppls thinking of giving $200 then looks like wanna get the maximum of the service
Ask her to serve like a king & totally naked & whole body can touch by him.
Of coz only you wife or some high class prostitude may do but not all.

So reality please bear in mind & play smart to enjoy upstairs bone business.
本自同根生

相煎何太急

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.