±À¤¶:| ¼p¨ãÀ\¨ã | ²i¶¹½Òµ{ | ¬õ¥Õ°s | ©@°Ø | ¯ù | »]·È¤ô | Âo¤ô¾¹ | ¤¤À\À] | ²¢«~©± | Coffee Shop ©@°Ø©± |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] ®ü«nÂû¶º

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ unix ©ó 2007-6-28 02:10 PM µoªí

µL°©wor?!
³Ó§Q¤p¼p - you can order with or without bone.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brasco ©ó 2007-6-28 11:55 PM µoªí

....­»´ä´N«Y°I¦b5¦h¿ï¾Ü, Ê\¥ý°µ±oËÝ°_¥«.....
You are absolutely right.  I don't go there any more.

There are so many other choices, although at different price level.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-6-29 12:22 AM µoªí

¦n®É¤¤¤ß«YÃä? ¦yªF?
¶¡³¥¥s«§¦W? ¦h­ø¦h¤H¥ý?
Don't go there.  The place is flithy, smelly, ...  You get what you pay for and it's not wroth wasting one meal there.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ §Q°O ©ó 2007-6-29 03:31 PM µoªí

§Ú­¹¹L´X¦¸
³£Ä±±oOKØ{!!!!!

¥i¯à³q±`§Ú³£¤TÂI´X¥ý¥h­¹LUNCH
©Ò¥H¤S­øı¹G¦P¦ÃÁV°Õ
I don't know, but I just don't like the smell which you often find from a curry shop.  They probably inherited that smell from the old Satay House.  I used to work in Houston Centre 25 years ago and the smell has been there since.

Do they give you the disposal chopsticks?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ johnnie911 ©ó 2007-6-27 12:22 PM µoªí
µL°©®ü«nÂû¶º¡H
One should try Pestigio (or something like that) for the µL°©®ü«nÂû¶º on ´¶³q¹D at ¦è°^ immediately before º¡°O from Kowloon.

But my favoite there is the ÀsÄ»³½ÀY´ö¦Ì and Laksa¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-7-14 05:35 PM µoªí

It's hard to find genuine laksa in HK. But Sai Kung is a bit far for me ...
How come?  How big is HK?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-7-14 06:03 PM µoªí

Not big but without a car, I would not want to go to Sai Kung.
May be I am a special breed.  That's why the owner Cat really appreciates I come a long way for lunch.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-7-14 10:39 PM µoªí

Haha..thanks for the suggestion.
I will go Sai Kung swim tomorrow. So I may take a look at this one.
Mind you this place is not cheap on Sat. & Sun.  But I think it's worth it.  You pay a little more but it's in a nice & quiet environment.

Hehe.  I might run into you tomorrow.  If you see an old man dining alone, that's probably me ah.

This place might be difficult to find.  It's on Moon Kee's side, about 20 yards towards Kowloon.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ dejavu2003 ©ó 2007-7-14 23:01 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-7-16 11:06 PM µoªí

I went there yesterday afternoon. I was so tired after swam & played w/ my dog.
This place provided a quite, pleasant and warm feeling. The woman is friendly.
About the food. The  ...
I went there at 1:30 pm yesterday.  You probably came after I left.

I tossed around the idea of having my favorite ÀsÄ»³½ÀY´ö¦Ì but since I responded to the Hainan Chicken Rice topic here, I thought I should do some due diligence.   At $128, it's not cheap, but some hotel charges $165 (Sheraton), Mandarin probably well closer to $200, and without the abalone.  In fact, Kat once showed me a big abalone that they use as soup base on top of the small abalone that comes with the soup.

I usually come on weekdays during which the Hainan Chicken Rice is around $68 or something (without the abalone of course) and the ÀsÄ»³½ÀY´ö¦Ì is $78.

As expensive as it may sound in terms of %, in absolute $ terms, it's only some $50 - $70 bucks more and you get good food, friendly service and nice enviornment in return.  By comparison, their chicken portion is probably 50% more than that in ³Ó§Q¤p¼p¡C

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Dog

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-7-16 11:06 PM µoªí

I went there yesterday afternoon. I was so tired after swam & played w/ my dog.
This place provided a quite, pleasant and warm feeling. The woman is friendly.
About the food. The  ...
Did you leave the dog outside?  I think this place is good for dog owners during autumn when you can dine outdoor.

By the way, I very seldom tried the dessert as I think they are too expensive ($40).

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-7-18 01:22 AM µoªí

Thanks for suggesting this place. I do agree that the chicken rice + soup is worth trying. Can tell the woman did put a lot of effort in it, you may see from the plate, rice bucket, the spoon & ...
Hey, don't be ridiculous.  For $78 (I only ate this dish during weekday), you won't get a ÀsÄ» head.  If you are lucky, you just get a little bones here and there.  I guarantee you won't see it in your bowl.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-7-18 01:26 AM µoªí

I intened to take away the rice because sitting outside is hot. I cant even eat there. I asked the woman whether or not I could bring along my dog in the restaurant. She said OK. So we sat and  ...
Yeah, you are right.  $40 for a nice dessert is reasonable, relative to a $27 dessert I had at Moon Kee afterwards.  After all, I spent an hour on traffic, $22 on parking, and a long walk from the car park, sweating like hell.

I definitely will have a full meal next time.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-7-18 11:54 PM µoªí

You should park in the public carpark close to the restaurant. You go up the slope and will soon find it. Not far, but not many spaces. If you are lucky, you will find one. Try next time...
That car park will be full on a Sunday.   Even on weekdays, I have to be there before 12:30 to find a space.  Very often, I need to park at the Lorry car space.  To play safe, I parked at »A¶íªá¶é¡C

I am going there tomorrow for lunch, and I will order one without fish bones/head.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-7-20 12:28 AM µoªí

It should not be long from that garden. But rather hot walking from there. I am lucky sometime that could park in the carpark up the slope.
If not, I will go direct to the goverme ...
Are you talking about the one where the entrance is next to the Indian restaurant?  I parked there several times but the space is just too small to my liking.  Distance wise, it's not closer to Prestigio than »A¶íªá¶é where I can go via a shortcut.  The space up the slope is perfect but there's little chance on Sunday.

We changed our mind for today's lunch.  We went to Lardo's at Hang Hau.  This place is the best kept secret ar.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-7-20 09:18 AM µoªí

What food and what's so good? Also, how to get there? Thanks.
The Hang Hau mini bus (from Choi Hung) terminus is right in front of the restaurant.

What's so good?  I guess it's the ingredients and in fact they also owns a deli at the back of the restaurants, selling high quality deli at reasonable (but not cheap) prices and they are supplier to many 5-star hotels.

I frist walked past this small restaurant 5 years ago and looked at the menu outside.  Oh my God!!  Their prices were expensive considering the decor (I would call them barely comfortable), the neighbourhood....  Not until my friends referred them to me, and I found it very delicious.  And this place is always full, especially during weekends.  Even today when I called at 12:20 for lunch and they said they were full.  My friend this year tried to book a table for NY Eve dinner and they said they had a fixed menu including drinks, and it cost $998.  And it didn't matter, because they were fully booked.  Would you believe a humble restaurant in Hang Hau charges that kind of money and it could be fully booked?

Set lunch Mon - Fri is $65, otherwise, a la carte menu.  Starter around $98 and main $120 - $200 or thereabout.  I might be wrong.  Some people might find it not worth it if you take into account the decor and the location.

The owner is Danish and he won some medals or something.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-7-20 10:25 PM µoªí

Thanks for info. Maybe good to check out its lunch during weekday.
I walked past this place tonight @ 8:30 pm.  The place is fulll except one table by the door and I won'tbe surprised if it was reserved.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-7-20 10:35 PM µoªí

Excuse me but is Hang Hau = Tsang Kwan O?
Yes.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-7-24 01:06 AM µoªí

Wei, how can i go there if i drive?
Where park?

I am going to Sai Kung this Sat. May visit this place after swim.
Is it proper if I go in vest & sandle?
If you go from Sai Kung, you go along CWB Rd till you hit the roundabout.  Turn right and go to the second left ¼v·~¸ô where the sign says Ä_µY¡C (the first left is the one to TKO Hospital).  Go down the slope and turn left at the bottom of the hill where you see a lot of §ø«Î¡C Turn left into the car park.  There are so many meter parking there and you will get a space any time up to 7 pm on weekdays and up to 5 or 6 pm on weekends.  Otherwise, park along the roads at the §ø«Î.  

I am sure vest and sandals are OK but you can check when you make thereservation (2719-8168).  And don't forget to visit their deli one block away from the back of their restaurant.  What you can get from there is probably what you eat at the Intercon.  My favorite there is the chicken pie although some may find it pricey @ $18.

Foie Gras - I think they should have it, although they mainly import from Australia.  They have a container import twice a week.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ dejavu2003 ©ó 2007-7-24 21:04 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-7-18 11:52 PM µoªí

Haha..okay. If you say it so good, I may try next time I visited Sai Kung.
I checked out with Kat today.  You can, by special request, ask for one with only fish meat without the bones.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-8-8 11:16 PM µoªí

³Ó§Q? Ú»¨ä¥Lºô¦n¦h¦n¦h¤H«l¼uÊ\¦a¬JSERVICE, ¦n®t, ¦¨¤é¦n¦ü»°§A¨«ËÝ...
§A¶R¥~½æÀ³¸Ó¦nDD!
­«¦³³W¯x¦h¦h¡C¥s®MÀ\­n¤@¦¸¹L¥s®I¶¼«~¡A§_«h·Ó­ì»ù¥[¦¬¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ goldenbaby ©ó 2007-8-14 12:23 AM µoªí
³Ó§Q¤pûú®ÇÃ䶡µ°©±¤Q¤À¦n
°]¨û¡C ­ø¿ù¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ goldenbaby ©ó 2007-8-14 12:44 AM µoªí

ÁöµM­ø«Y¦n¦ü"¥Í°O""´º°O"ªGd¥Íºuµ°¡A

¦ý­Óµ°©³¦nºø¡A¦n¥¿
§Úı±o"¾a±o¦í"¦n¹LÅÎ¥þ³¡¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ goldenbaby ©ó 2007-8-14 01:00 AM µoªí

½Ð°Ý¦³ÉN¦a§}´£«ý??
ÆW¥J§Jµó¡C

¬P´Á¤é¤Î¤½²³°²´Á¥ð®§¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ alphagirl@ ©ó 2007-8-16 12:40 AM µoªí

¯ùÀ\ÆU? where?
¬¥§J¹D, Sogo ¹ï­±?  I found this place, and the stove was at the entrance.  I saw this cook with a cigarette in his mouth while cooking the noodle/congee.  It was an absolute turnoff and I didn't go in.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¯ù

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ª÷ÆN¤G ©ó 2007-8-18 02:33 AM µoªí

¤EÀs¥i¥hªo³Â¦aªF¤èµó¤À©±¡Aªñ¼sµØÂå°|

¥t¥~...¤û¤Y¡B²M´ößv¡Bª£¦Ì¯»¡A§Ú¨C¦¸¥²¦Y¡A¥¿

¥ò¥i¥H¥s"²nßv"~hoho~

çÜ°_³£¿³¾Ä
ªF¤èµó¥i¥H¤ñ§A¥¿¥¿¸g¸g­¹¸Jµ°¡C

«Y¤WÀô¡A§A±Æ²Ä¤T¦ì¶}©l­n§A¸¨³æ¡A§¤®I¦ì¸Jµ°¤w¸gµ¥ºò§A¡A¸J­±¤w¸g¦³¤@Pat³¥¾®©T¡AÚ»¨£§A¥ò·Q­ø·Q­¹? «Y´ä®q¡A¤£ª¾¦n¤Ö¤Ö¶Q¤Ö¤Ö¥h¾a±o¦í¡CµL¿×­n¦Û¤wCompromise °Õ

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.