15 ar Nam
confirmed attendance!

但今餐應該平過上餐吧!
yes yes
但內容同樣精彩~!!

i can't agree u anymore!!
so detail!

大哥全中!!
and she was a bit out of my expectation that the sweetness is just med-high, !!!! 我一飲都覺! 但mature左,會唔會係咁呢?

Next gathering!
Is it better to change the topic to Rhone Vs Aussie with southern France style such as GSM or someone's hermitage..hehehe.. Only Southern France seems too monotonous...
any comments? open and wellcome!

i also think so..
and it is not easy to find older vintage of Rhone esp those before 2000!
Cheateauneu de pape, cote rotie, hermitage..all new!! and all are tannic juice inside the bottle!

高見!!! 我agree!

bought some good things for us,  some one told me two hands.......Run rig.....

I vote for my  HEART today and we vote for our stomach next time!!
Agree!!!!
then go ahead brothers and sisters.

After the very commercial Macallan tasting that Ar Tai and i attended,
I had a wonderful night of me
last night, my client invited me to fill the seat of a charity dinner in Grand Hyatt with the main theme of Dom Perignon.
The list of vintage are:
1999 reception and non stop refill
1993 Oenotheque
1992 Oenotheque
1975 Oenotheque
1973 Oenotheque
1962 Oenotheque
1996 Rose

suddenly called me again ar!! only one seat, otherwise i called u to come la!!
a very high end dinners, i have several MD of investment bank around me.so scary

相關搜索目錄: Investment

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2007-12-8 17:33 發表
我想知 1962 仲有冇 bubble 呀?
有喎, 兩行啦
好似飲有泡有acidity 的Montrachet. 好正好虛榮~~
係我飲過最老的酒~~

行得好快有兩行,好細密的仲有.入口時仲好有活力. 淡金黃色. 真的很似burgundy montrachet.仲有很unique的camerel 同melon smell, toasty, yeast, nuts and creamy 真的想死呀!!

支99好生,after taste 好苦. 如果有stock,至少等3-5年

75 好正(我個client引到我去的年份,我75年出世), 好生猛,bubble 好細緻, 仲可以age. 同個菜好夾,
Savarin of Sole with Pan fried prawns Sauteed butter lettuce, pumpkin coulis and candied Fruits, candied fruit有柚子peel, d 香味跟bubble 爆出來,好震撼, 個sommelier 好高手!

仲有,d 女好靚,deepv +真空......醉啦!

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2007-12-8 19:42 發表
99用chardonnay比較多
餘韻帶苦好正常
應該好elegant
我都仲有兩支喺手

really envy...
都話你勁架啦! 我冇呀

i have suppose Oncologist, ar nam, my pretty colleague, soliitor and one honerable guest to come!!
Kenzo+5

some one's RP 100 wine, hehe.......I seldom are Paedophilic but RP 100 pts little gal.........well still so delicious!!

相關搜索目錄: Wine

wrong post, sorry

[ 本帖最後由 kenzo1111 於 2007-12-12 23:17 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Oncologist 於 2007-12-12 23:15 發表
Thank you very much. Please count me in. May I ask what's the focus of wine this time? (sorry I am too lazy to review the old threads) so that I can prepare and bring my wine.
South France ar!!!!!!!!! big busy guy!! how are u?

引用:
原帖由 Oncologist 於 2007-12-12 23:15 發表
Thank you very much. Please count me in. May I ask what's the focus of wine this time? (sorry I am too lazy to review the old threads) so that I can prepare and bring my wine.
u can consider Hermitage, Cote Rotie, Cheteauneu du Pape VV or Ermitage of Chapoutier...many choices. For example, Hermitage La Chapelle 2001 is good choice....

My wine
Tardieu laurant Ch, Du Pape VV 2004~

someone's RP 100 wine..

引用:
原帖由 可愛老頑童 於 2007-12-12 23:58 發表

This is way too young, last time we tried it, it did not open up at all, even after the party was over 3 to 4 hours later !

I'd bring a La Chapelle 1988 (RP92) and a La Petite Chapelle 2001.
just kidding U man, what u bring, we will like

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2007-12-12 23:55 發表
Do you guys want pure French? or also want to try some new world clone of Rhone?
if it is a good thing, i personally don't mind except CHILEAN WINE< SORRY my own bias to it.....
u know we have some really high standard Aussie wine lover with picky appetite, if u bring Kiwi or Kangaroo, be careful!!
just kidding, bring what u want to share with us with guts!

ALSO let me warn all of us, someone will be released from Jail after 12/1/08, we better feed him with good stuff to wake his taste buds up!! otherwise, he will drink all his Wendouree or Grange by himself without our presence.........

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-12-13 00:31 發表

I am enjoying life thru to 12/1/08 as much as I did.
liar or honest?
trust u man...........
God knows what u will bring to us............1990 should be a good yr........

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.