±À¤¶:| ¬õ°s | ¥Õ°s | Wine | ªá©± | °à°s | ­»Âb | ©@°Ø | Disco |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Wine lovers! pls come in!!

I agree with LWT, although it may not has singal no. 8 as the storm move more south than originally expected but Wednesday should still have some heavy rain.

I'm OK on 9 oct.

unfortunately I can't go on both dates! I'm OK on either 9 or 29 but only 1 day.

Right, Don Alfonso is good but also expansive!

¦^´_ 1436# ªº©«¤l

1. LWT
2. Tai
3. Kenzo1111  
4  Kitzzzz ( already booked table for 6 first at 1230pm)
5. Barton

but I have to come back earlier at about 8:00pm

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kenzo1111 ©ó 2008-10-7 15:25 µoªí

so much u can do before 8pm.
at Tai will tell u so....
sounds like ah tai doing some special kind of of job....

´XÂI? ¦b¨ºùص¥? ¨ì½XÀY¤~¶R²î²¼?

kenzo1111 will be in Macau or go with us?

pls pm us what name you use to book the table? see TAI & LWT at 10:30.

I'm still waiting for the LWT's photos.

The photos looked so great! Thank you.

Hi Artwine, if I want to buy a high-end wine, I'll definitely not going to buy it from an unknown source even the price is cheaper, that's all I can say.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Wine

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dejavu2003 ©ó 2008-10-27 21:52 µoªí

My wife went to a ¨p©Ðµæ in Wyndham Street called «È®a·Ý·Ý and she said it's really good - as good as Yixin.  

½²Äi gave it a good coverage at the Next Magazine a couple of months back.  Mayb ...
No problem! We can give it a try. I agree that we need to save more money for the long winter. What's the date for next gathering?  May I suggest 12th or 14th Nov?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ barton ©ó 2008-10-28 09:52 ½s¿è ]

It should be the time to sign up and count the numbers:

Date: 12 Nov 2008
Venue: «È®a·Ý·Ý ?
Wine: any idea?

1. Barton

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ barton ©ó 2008-11-4 15:03 ½s¿è ]

If no one disagree, we could just try «È®a·Ý·Ý, can DJV make the booking for us?

Really? that's so crazy! Then we can change the venue. Any other suggestion?

ËÝ´N§g©É»Õ§a, ¦³¨S¦³¤°»òµæ­n¹w­q?
LWT, just come with your brother in law, I don't think any one will object that.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ barton ©ó 2008-11-10 09:53 ½s¿è ]

Can I bring 2 bottles? L'Evangile and a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc as pre dinner drink.

Of course we don't mind, we need more head counts to finish all wines.
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tailawyau ©ó 2008-11-11 10:35 µoªí
hi friends,

mind if i add another lady to join the dinner?

Yes, very nice food. I feel so full till next afternoon!  

woo! ¿D¹ô¶^¯} 5 ºâ: Greenock Creek Alice's Block Shiraz 2004 (WA98) hk$1150 A$75!!!!!!  
DJV ¤J­ø¤J³f?

Brother DJV, I don't mind paying the 23% tax for that cheap price!  If you place the order, please left one for me!  Thank you!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ barton ©ó 2008-11-18 23:29 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tailawyau ©ó 2008-11-18 19:19 µoªí
what about a vertical tasting for 3 - 4 vintages

actaully lots of the wine are becoming very tempting, just Bass Philips, Gioconda (the Chardonnay are all sold out!!!), Jasper Hill, Moss Wood, ...
Ha Ha! Too many good wine and too little money!

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.