推介:| 紅酒 | 白酒 | Wine | 花店 | 啤酒 | 香檳 | 咖啡 | Disco |

發新話題
打印

Wine lovers! pls come in!!

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2007-12-13 00:44 發表
OK, then I'll bring the Beaucastel. By the way, I also think JH's rating are often too generous, same thing happening on RP's mark to aus wines, who's rating you guys think is more reliable for aus ...
NO,
it seems we all focus on those things popular and perstigious.
Mount Mary, Hill of Grace, Run Rig, RR, 707, 389, RWT, Grange...even Wendouree.....
I read some Hugh Johnson and Oz Clark only... JH is generous but focus on AUssie wine, also,  after 5 mark deduction, Parker is more reliable.

相關搜索目錄: Wine

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2007-12-15 17:00 發表
sorry to confirm so late, 2 seats for me please, thanks.  and I suppose bro 可愛老頑童 can still invite your friends.  as bro dejavu said, there should be drop out in the last minute, no problem at ...
u are always so considerate that i really have no idea on the white,  u take your good stuff then!

By the way, i had the Dom Oenotheque 1992 today from the opening of my friend client ( I chose it for him by his money)!  Still impressive and YOUNG!!! bitter after taste with palate of yeast, toasty and cripsy.  Little hints of honey implies its pre mature condition.  Very Floral nose and pleasant!! years for aging!

should be total 14 tentativly, the 15th is vacant!!!

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-12-19 21:13 發表

OK, here's my pick.  好一餐,唔好又一餐。

Baby spinach…..
Pan-fried scallop with French bean salad

Prawn bisque
Foie gras

Roasted black cod
Filet of beef

Crème Brulee
咁都叫唔好??
唔通餐餐Spoon咩............

引用:
原帖由 Oncologist 於 2007-12-19 22:46 發表
Nice to meet all of you in the net, long time no see.! I am really longing for for that night. Just a humble question, is it too early to bring and open Domaine De la Janasse V.V. 2004? (I tried my ...
use decanter la, it is young ga,but still pleasant and powerful, good to enjoy it still,,2003 should not be a good year woh...last good yr should be 2001 and 2005 will be prestigious too.

'integration of molecular ingredient in the wine.'
that is what i want to point out too....it is kind of big chemical breaking dwon into many simpler chemical molecules, that is the answer that young wine always direct, simple and juicy but older good wine always complex and full of layers tastes thro the time of oxidation after uncorking.  
However, if we keen to open a young bottle and drink it young, use decanter! ........to oxidase the juice at that moment..

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-12-19 23:43 發表

use decanter la, it is young ga,but still pleasant and powerful, good to enjoy it still,,2003 should not be a good year woh...last good yr should be 2001 and 2005 will be prestigious too.
sorry, i forgot that the bad year should be 2002...

Happy new year to u all!! Good health is always be the first thing we must have....then drink good wine!

i am also ok for both day, no problem

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2008-1-2 23:37 發表

Good. That leaves Barton, Oncologist, 可愛老頑童.....  Who else?  Do you have to check with pretty colleagues?
i will ask her tmw...and so u want me to ask Oncologist too? Also Ah Nam...

引用:
原帖由 cia9999 於 2008-1-3 17:28 發表
hi all, i'm cia999, new come ga... referred by 可愛老頑童...
"dor dor chi gau"...
有大哥到!! salute

Wellcome Cia9999, don't mind that we are just a small group.

my pretty colleague will not be in HK at 25 ,
at Nam will be ok.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2008-1-3 23:25 發表

Then change or not change?

What about oncologist?
big doctor is very busy ar....new post ma...

30 jan. pretty colleague no problem!!!!

with respect to your articles about Rhone,  I sincerely invite u to our Rhone gathering with our warmest welcome!!!
by the way, we are all才疏學淺﹐請勿見怪!!!

pls prepare your first gathering wine...pls refer to our list in previous post.....嘻嘻.......識做啦...師兄!

引用:
原帖由 Oncologist 於 2008-1-4 21:30 發表
sorry for my late reply

I am ok for both dates
forgot calling u ar.! i was told that u are vy busy that surely understand mate!  

引用:
原帖由 cia9999 於 2008-1-5 14:02 發表
hard to souce special Rhone wine in HK...
老頑童should have good source woh......

引用:
原帖由 可愛老頑童 於 2008-1-6 00:09 發表

老頑童sources came from cia ar,   
哈!!你兩個拆掂佢

it is easy for my pretty colleague and i to bring 2 same bottles, coz i will buy one more bottle ar. let me see if i can buy diff vintage!

小弟2008年會成為公司的澳門專員!! 希望有好野買到!!

不要長駐澳門,但1 星期去2日.好少過夜

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2008-1-17 21:51 發表
去澳門...
恐妨kenzo兄會用好多錢...
慘過賭.......我指買酒

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2008-1-17 21:51 發表
去澳門...
恐妨kenzo兄會用好多錢...
所以我會用盡所有"精力"工作

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.