推介:| 紅酒 | 白酒 | Wine | 花店 | 啤酒 | 香檳 | 咖啡 | Disco |

發新話題
打印

Wine lovers! pls come in!!

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2007-6-20 03:26 PM 發表

dejavu兄

係又唔驅呀, 不過你方便先好帶喎, 如果多野拎就唔使理我架

我又覺得, 如果同一款酒而你又有幾支既話, 未熟時就開黎飲都係好既, 因為反而可以睇到支酒的變化, 到過幾年再飲又會 ...
OK, it's a deal - Wendouree.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-6-20 15:52 發表

OK, it's a deal - Wendouree.
Shiraz or Malbec
really look forward to this lady

but then, what should i bring???

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2007-6-20 05:07 PM 發表

Shiraz or Malbec

but then, what should i bring???
They stocked both.  I hope they are still there.  I think Shiraz is better.  What would you suggest?

Bring something non-Australian lar nor from the New World.  Kenzo doesn't like Aussie.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-6-20 18:10 發表

They stocked both.  I hope they are still there.  I think Shiraz is better.  What would you suggest?

Bring something non-Australian lar nor from the New World.  Kenzo doesn't like Aussie.
i think so, shiraz should be better

French stuff for Kenzo then??  hey, kenzo, your suggestion please

kenzo

寄倉咪得囉, 唔好搵藉口唔猜酒返香港喇

我過關4個ssss.大check 呀!! 行李都查,好彩冇寄!!! 我剛剛係屈仔買了兩支Sociando Mallet 2000 and 2001. 好平! 兩支1100!!

吹雞!!!有局!!

11 July 2007 dinner
要帶酒!
我帶French 啦!不過中等野.....Lafon Rochet 96 or Troplong Mondot 99 or Montrose 99 or Grand Puy lacoste 99 or Carrude De Lafite 98 or Champagne Jacquesson  1996
好嘅Aussie 我都飲呀!!

To dejavu2003,

If you willing to AUD100 a bottle then there are a lot of good Aussie wine for you to select. Try Peter Lehmann Stonewell Shiraz or Penfolds RWT, Yalumba Octivaus. You can find these wine in Australia around AUD100, these brands are considered as preimum wine from South Australia, the quality is much better, even much better than French wine. If you want to have similar quality French wine then I guess you need to pay 3 times more.

相關搜索目錄: Wine

引用:
原帖由 GstringLover 於 2007-6-26 09:47 PM 發表
To dejavu2003,

If you willing to AUD100 a bottle then there are a lot of good Aussie wine for you to select. Try Peter Lehmann Stonewell Shiraz or Penfolds RWT, Yalumba Octivaus. You can find t ...
Yeah. These are the premium brands like you said.  But there's only one Wendouree - the best of the best and you won't easily find them in your normal bottle shop.

To dejavu2003,

Have you tried all of them? I have tried all of them and this Wendouree is good but not as you mentioned the best of the best. Penfolds RWT is much better. The best of the best Australian red wine should Penfolds Grange or Henschke Hill of Grace. If you get a chance try all of them then you will know.

引用:
原帖由 GstringLover 於 2007-6-27 01:49 PM 發表
To dejavu2003,

Have you tried all of them? I have tried all of them and this Wendouree is good but not as you mentioned the best of the best. Penfolds RWT is much better. The best of the best A ...
Grange and Hill of Grace -They are probably one of the best.  Best of the best ?  Have you counted RR, Three Rivers, Run Rig ...........  I was also only quoting the statement from brother tailawyau about Wendouree being tbe best of the best.

The Wendouree is meant to be cellared for 25 years and not for today's consumption and we picked it to satisfy someone's curiosity and because it's a rare find.  I am happy to swap that with my stock of RWT if so desired but most people who tried RWT would prefer 707.

I have tried the Grange, but not the Hill of Grace.  But for nearly the same money as RR, the choice is clear.

[ 本帖最後由 dejavu2003 於 2007-6-27 14:49 編輯 ]

To dejavu2003

May be Wendouree is good cellared after 25 years but who knows the quality at that time and it also highly depends on how you keep it, agree? To me I will not wait for 25 years to taste the wine, who knows what happen tomorrow.

For Penfolds RWT and Bin 707, these two wines are compeltely different. Bin 707 is Cab. Sau and it is the flagship Cab. Sau for Penfolds, it is a "powerful" wine. For RWT, it is Shiraz and of course the flagship Shiraz of Penfolds is Grange, but the RWT has it own character and it is also a full body wine but not similar to Bin 707 style, it really worth it for this value; of course both RWT & Bin 707 is great wine.

I have tried all the wine you mentioned above, to me Penfolds Grange is the best of the best. Of course, this will depends on what year and it is only my personally opinion. One comment, don't trust those articles in the wine magzines too much. Trust yourself and taste it with your own tongue and mouth. I have seen some articles in a Chinese wine magzine and the content is exactly same as what have mentioned in some wine books in English, the writer just take a bit from each books and translate it to Chinese.

GstringLover

yes, there are plenty of good choices of wine from SA, and all you said are good examples of Australian Shiraz.  i suggest trying Wendouree was because of it is a rare wine in market (or in HK) and it was highly recommended by wine writer 莊布忠, and that is the reason.  indeed, taste is very subjective and personal, perhaps i will report i hate the wine after tasting in dinner, so no need to argue too much

woo~~ you tried all those mentioned by dejavu??  so great, mind share your tasting notes or at least, let us know which years you tried?

回復 #11 VineCellar 的帖子

hey! VineCellar

i tried one about few yrs b4!
i'm agree with u
but i don see many greek wines in the market
do u have any information about it?
plz tell me!

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2007-6-20 05:07 PM 發表

Shiraz or Malbec

L
Choice of -

1997 Shiraz Malbec, Cab. Sav Malbec, .... etc  $85
2000 Shiraz                                                $125
2001 Shiraz                                                $125

The choice is clear.

Done.

我全都.........未試過.....大哥比咩野我試都好啦!!
我覺得389,st henri's 已經好rich,  我酒齡淺,經驗少. 或者.. 口味唔同囉!!

呀~!我帶Jacquesson Avize Grand Cru Blanc de Blanc 1996.
支LA mission haute Brion 02..有排都未飲得!!

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-6-26 03:23 發表
11 July 2007 dinner
要帶酒!
我帶French 啦!不過中等野.....Lafon Rochet 96 or Troplong Mondot 99 or Montrose 99 or Grand Puy lacoste 99 or Carrude De Lafite 98 or Champagne Jacquesson  1996
好 ...
有興趣brother or 靚女 請pm 我留電話
名額有限

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-6-28 07:49 PM 發表

支 LA mission haute Brion 02..有排都未飲得
我又覺得, 如果同一款酒而你又有幾支既話, 未熟時就開黎飲都係好既, 因為反而可以睇到支酒的變化, 到過幾年再飲又會有另一種體會嘛

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-6-28 21:12 發表

我又覺得, 如果同一款酒而你又有幾支既話, 未熟時就開黎飲都係好既, 因為反而可以睇到支酒的變化, 到過幾年再飲又會有另一種體會嘛
走私的...哈哈,得1支

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-6-28 07:49 PM 發表

呀~!我帶Jacquesson Avize Grand Cru Blanc de Blanc 1996.
Hey, I have a bottle of Amour de Deutz Champagne, Millesime 1999 Blanc de Blancs given to me by Cathay Pacific during previous trip to thank me for my 10 years continuous membership.  Do you know how good it is?

想請教下各位前輩, 買紅酒櫃有乜好介紹? 同埋有乜嘢要注意?

相關搜索目錄: 紅酒

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-6-29 14:42 發表

Hey, I have a bottle of Amour de Deutz Champagne, Millesime 1999 Blanc de Blancs given to me by Cathay Pacific during previous trip to thank me for my 10 years continuous membership.  Do yo ...
i have fair impression from Duetz and it can be available in Watson's.  it seems not bad anyway.

To kenzo1111,

Penfold's Bin 389 and St. Henri Shiraz are also very good for normal function drinking. If you got a chance try the year 96 Bin 389 and also year 2001 St. Henri, these two years are outstanding year. Of course, I will only drink those premium like Grange, RWT, Hill of Grace in some special evening. If I'm rich enough like Mr. Lee Ka Shing then I'll drink Grange every day.  

To tailawyau,
Sorry I feel sharing the tasting note is useless as what I taste is different from what you think, so I suggest you try it by yourself. Like myself, I hate Merlot and I like Shiraz, Cab. Sau very much, it is true and no point argue, just try it and you can tell me later which one like the most. But I can't tell you the quality of South Australia red wine (Barossa) is great; you will need to pay at 3 times more for the similar quality French wine. Yes the good French wine is very good but you must go for the very expensive one, if you go for the French wine less than HK$500 for just 1 bottle, I will prefer spend my money to get two bottles of Penfold's Bin 389 or 407.

This is my own opinion.

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-6-29 21:03 發表

i have fair impression from Duetz and it can be available in Watson's.  it seems not bad anyway.
http://www.champagne-deutz.com/presentation/index.html

引用:
原帖由 GstringLover 於 2007-6-29 21:09 發表
To kenzo1111,

Penfold's Bin 389 and St. Henri Shiraz are also very good for normal function drinking. If you got a chance try the year 96 Bin 389 and also year 2001 St. Henri, these two years ar ...
G string lover,
brother, u should come out to join our gathering la...no need to bring Grange..haha
I have 389 98 and still cellar a bottle and tried 2001 St Henri's, just very hard and long time for maturing.

Just like me, i have no favorite on rich Aussie Shiraz but always like blending wine and old world wine.
No arguement also.

bro dejavu

Deutz is one the most economic Champagne available in Watson's.  The quality is not too bad I think, but I have never try their vintage Champagne.  For a vintage Blanc de Blancs, it should be very elegant with style and should be a delicate one.  But I think you should cellar it for a long time in order to let her fully mature

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.