推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 奧克蘭巴打!!又係我出Report (3)

HI K20A Long time no Chat. Thanks for your information.

Will try the one with a Thai guy to see what other service he will offer. (Ha Ha)

I went to a place near "Six Wai Seen" and met a good girl (about 25). Good figures and let me kiss and gave me good girl friend feel. Any other suggestions?

K20A

Thanks for your information. What was the name of the Thai guy and what service did you try?

I think we tried the same woman at 食為先. Can't remember her name but similar experience and description (dry kiss, slim body). I like women with big balls and can have wet kiss. Any suggestion?

Why there is no other guys in NZ join this forum?

Never have snow in Auckland but it rains a lot during winter (June - August). How long will you be in Auckland?

K 20A, Thanks for your report.

I will try Shirley one day. Do you have their phone number so that I can make the booking.

I tried your 泰仔 this afternoon. Good massage skills. He started with washing my feet first. Based on the set up, it  does not look like it has any value added service.

$100 for 90 minutes.  Good value for relaxation and I almost fell asleep.

Hi K20A How was the hardware at HQ? Where do you park? Did you have shower before and after?

HI K20A Went to the massage place in the back of "Six Wai Sin". A new woman who speaks Cantonese from China served me. 可濕錫,大波 in her late 30s. Offered full service but I only took the hand job plan. $80.

I still think the 泰仔 offered very good massage service, compared to other places. His name is "M".

Hi K20A

Thank you for your report. I just wonder this forum has become our private forum as no other bothers in Auckland has responded.

I haven't had chance to try your Shirley but will find some times.

I felt very tired on Wednesday and went to the Thai place again. Very relaxing massage again by the same thai guy for 90 minutes. Fell asleep twice during the massage. He used hot towels to rub my face and body after the massage. Only trouble is too expensive. $100

Brothers in NZ should also post something on this Forum, PLeasessssssssssssssssssssss. Hi K20A That Massage was for 90 minutes, costed me $90 this time (10% off for their anniversary month). That was a pure professional massage. I wonder if some gay brothers ask, he may offer some extra service.

K20 A 兄 Agree. I feel that massage by a man is different by a woman, especially for pure massage.  Any places in auckland has massage by thai male?

agree thanks for your information

Hi K20A

Good to have other brothers coming and sharing here.

Is the skin of BOBo smooth?

the one next to sik wai sin should be 3A.  What is 3A? Please advise!

K20A

I tried sik wai sin last week. The lady was in her late 30s, smooth and white skin and very very good skiss skills. From Goungzhou and speaks Cantonese. Kiss me my whole body before the big meal. Good Girl Friend feeling. Worth trying. Her name: Amy.  Good Luck

Hi K20A

Thanks for your reports. Did the let you kiss?

K20A

Awaiting to your happy report.

tried a woman at a massage place near "six wai sin" near Greenlane. Her name is Sylvia from Shanghai, about 30, can kiss and ML, but not slim.

Hi

There is a new sauna/spa place recently open in downtown Auckland opposite to Sky City. Have anyone tried?

相關搜索目錄: SPA

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.