推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

會計係真的咁有前途

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2006-8-16 04:36 PM 發表

供應量上上落落,會自然調節既,最重要係equip 自己,等待機會來臨。

想當年(86)遍地黄金,我又懶,唔肯回流。D老友回流個個都意氣風發。到92年回流巳經冇乜景,果時真係有D自卑,二年之後一個機會咪 ...
Congratulation first, your hard work finally paid off
Would u mind share what special skills u offer to make u the position today?

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2006-8-17 05:45 AM 發表

congratulations??? that was twelve years ago wor.

special skills I offer - between you and me (and don't tell my boss), NONE that I can think of.
may be your sense of humour

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2006-8-20 09:12 AM 發表

我巳經對美國講咗我一定會換Auditor,除非listing rule有問題(不過佢地巳經話無),否則一切由我决定。

我唔理佢後面乜野事,我係client,我有expectation, and You have been warned.  You can ...
It seems they haven't offered a reasonable services and overcharged your company  

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-8-22 05:17 AM 發表

長毛兄,

你真有見地. 替客戶慳稅, 全世界的public accounting firms or their affiliates都會做. 但唔係隱藏d盈利, 而係按每個國家的稅務法律, 在操作上適當地安排, 令到該公司的利潤, 稅局都唔能夠按法律 ...

But do they need to pay tax to Singapore? I mean profits tax

相關搜索目錄: Accounting

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-8-22 10:43 PM 發表

Hi brother Tummy,

You asked a good question. Yes, the subsidiary in Singapore will have to pay tax according to its assessable profits which come from its management-fee income and commissio ...
Brother Taurus, u a too humble
Ask a question is much more easier than give answer or solution
BTW, tks for your answer

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-9-20 10:33 AM 發表

Hi Brother Peninsula,

You better go thru' past posts again and see who's negative ........
I think U always show positive personality according to your opinions, I reckon people come from all walk of life,  they see thing in different points of view, some people might think the glass is half full, some might think is half empty.

Brother, u are right that to give the people more encouragement better than just teasing them. if possible could you share your (extensive) experience to show us how to finish accounting work in more efficiency and effective manner( may be too ideal )

[ 本帖最後由 Tummy 於 2006-9-22 12:32 AM 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Accounting

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.