推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

會計係真的咁有前途

引用:
原帖由 CPAMBA 於 2006-8-15 06:24 PM 發表
最近經常聽到人話要做會計,

會計係真的咁有前途~~~~
Of course, did you not read that 80% of HK accountants got pay rise of between 6% to 20% this year.

相關搜索目錄: 會計

引用:
原帖由 hjhjhj2004 於 2006-9-6 01:21 AM 發表

Don't study accounting! I fall into this trap for 20years!
What are yoiu doing now?

相關搜索目錄: Accounting

引用:
原帖由 miura 於 2006-9-4 06:24 AM 發表
what is the salary for "partner"?
For large firms, junior partners get over $2m. Minimum is @1.2m for smaller firms. Of course, can go up a lot if you are senior partners.

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-9-9 07:21 PM 發表

Dear Brother Hjhjhj2004,

At present, I am working on an audit assignment of a restaurant next to West Rail Station. The accountant there works from 9 am to 6 pm but has to stay late frequent ...
This was just an example. Many are getting well paid and not too much O/T (like myself). You need to select the company carefully. If you are in audit or small local commercial firms etc., of course, pay will be low and very long working hours.  

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-9-19 04:26 AM 發表

Yes, that's an example to show to Brother Hjhjhj2004 that there are many employees in the accounting profession receiving their rewards not commensurate with their efforts and output, having an ...
Sure but many people I know have easy lifes working in finance/accounting field!

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-9-19 08:23 PM 發表

Sure, Moderator,

There are always persons at the top and at the bottom of each industrial sector. There are different roles in the society to be taken by different classes of citizens.

W ...
My POINT is this applies to all jobs and profession, not just Finance/Accounting. Also, don't be too negative.

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-9-20 02:33 AM 發表

Hi Brother Peninsula,

You better go thru' past posts again and see who's negative ........
Hey - I have always been POSITIVE on Finance/Accounting field! Just some people cannot work in audit firms.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2006-9-20 04:19 AM 發表

very well said.  This is a professional forum to share ideas and people should be expected to uphold a high standard consistent with their profession.   This is no place for anyone to brag abou ...
Not bragging - just FACTS!  

引用:
原帖由 Tummy 於 2006-9-21 04:27 PM 發表

I think U always show positive personality according to your opinions, I reckon people come from all walk of life,  they see thing in different points of view, some people might think the glass ...
Hi - I don't want to start confrontational-type dialogue.

Anyway, accounting profession is in great demands. You just need to read all the news from yesterday to know that there are acute shortage and salries have gone up a lot.

In all walks of life and profession, there are bound to be others more successful than others despite having same qualifications/background. So my advise is to keep moving until you find the right job. But having an accounting qualification will guarantee you a good, well-paid job even if not what people consider as "cool"!

引用:
原帖由 couto86hk 於 2006-9-22 03:23 AM 發表
我覺得做會計都好似幾好
至少收入穩定啊
You are absolutely right! Pay (on average) is quite good too.

引用:
原帖由 pangpang913 於 2006-9-24 02:20 AM 發表
long working hours
shity salary
Shity salary - who said????

引用:
原帖由 hjhjhj2004 於 2006-9-26 12:52 AM 發表

When I have time, I will tell you my/our difficult working life here. As a victim, I want you all to get rid of it.
Get rid of what? Don't work??

引用:
原帖由 fightclub 於 2006-10-6 06:48 PM 發表
Account ma, whatever the business trend (property, .com, services.....) you will get a job.  Your skill when compare with other profession is less likely to be obsolete.  But as some brother said,  ...
Haha - u are right and I am one of those!

引用:
原帖由 fightclub 於 2006-10-8 02:48 AM 發表
One of those lucky or unlucky guy?
One of those lucky ones! But sometimes, you have to make your own luck!

引用:
原帖由 holymask 於 2006-12-3 12:41 PM 發表
just stable .......the paid is not that good actuly
What do you mean?? What do u consider as "good"??

引用:
原帖由 lazyflippy 於 2007-1-11 11:54 PM 發表
我覺得會計好難--令次考試得27分--
So start from bottom lor!

引用:
原帖由 billchf 於 2007-1-18 02:27 PM 發表
無計啦,大老細進註會計部,老細大洗得,其他人要慳d啦。

引用:
原帖由 ac_andychan 於 2007-2-7 00:59 發表
no good, lowest class of professional

引用:
原帖由 solebrity 於 2007-2-21 14:05 發表
stable salary, but looooooooooooooong working hours
Long hours is not restricted to accounting/finance field!

引用:
原帖由 christek 於 2007-4-6 22:13 發表
宜家会计仲系比较少   梗系吃香拉
Yes, esp. with so many companies waiting to go IPO etc.

引用:
原帖由 大窮鬼 於 2007-4-13 21:58 發表
一d都唔吃香..一間大學一年都出百幾條友...又high dip 又asso..又海外..加上big 4 請好多non-account stream gei fresh.......
Are u kidding me man? There is extreme shortage of finance/accounting staff at all levels in HK/PRC!

引用:
原帖由 JNC117 於 2007-5-9 20:05 發表
no hope for this field, I made the wrong decision to choose accounting as my career, .....very regret
What are u doing?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.