推介:| 英語課程推薦 | 心理學/NLP課程 | 投資課程 | 營養學文憑課程 | 電腦課程 | 教育中心 | 補習導師 | 智能手機應用課程 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 现在是什么教育

引用:
原帖由 johnkarry 於 2007-7-4 08:52 發表

以往香港人讀書是以理想為出發點, 現在則以金錢為上.  你看當醫科畢業無人請, 大學生走晒去讀IT; IT爆咗, 地產好時, 個個去讀建築; 到金融好時, 口的人又去讀BBA, MBA; 見會計唔夠人, 又話考ACCA, HKICPA ...
當日我揀fine arts做major果陣, 有人問我讀嚟做乜, 又搵唔到食

但我到今日都冇後悔, 讀書, 唔係為搵錢, 而係求知識, 為興趣, 咁細個就要受到要搵幾錢幾錢既壓力, 唔覺得好辛苦咩?

我第時既小朋友唔會迫佢學呢樣果樣, 佢鍾意就會去學架啦, 咁辛苦, 連童真都冇埋

相關搜索目錄: 會計 建築

現時啲香港教育就是咁K型
個個家長都要谷啲細路學呢樣學嗰樣,邊學得以前咁舒服
唔賭唔知事運高 唔嫖唔知身體好

引用:
原帖由 tsangme 於 2007-7-4 17:11 發表
現時啲香港教育就是咁K型
個個家長都要谷啲細路學呢樣學嗰樣,邊學得以前咁舒服
我細個果陣咩都冇得學...阿爸阿媽話嘥錢...

引用:
原帖由 大波妹 於 2007-7-4 17:16 發表

我細個果陣咩都冇得學...阿爸阿媽話嘥錢...
我細個就咩都想學, 但就無錢學. 我老婆都係, 所以依家環境許可就要個囝學, 可能是心理投射..

i agree with kathy and some other posts.

at the end of the day it is both the parents and teacher's responsibility.  both tide together ling ying yang.  teacher is just a rep in the whole system and parents can be supplement to what kids learn at school and the driver on the kid's educational strategy.

mainland system/ hk system/ oversea system they all have their pros and cons.  you just have to focus and know what you are doing as a parent.  

i dont wanna sound like a saint. money is not everything but you need to cover the basic before you can talk about meaning of life.  i dont think there is anything wrong with being money oriented.  at least that is the most common indicator of being successful.  of course that is not what i would teach my kid as the ultimate goal of life but it is essential to have basic survival skills.

we all need to provide the best things to our kids.  I dont mean expensive stuff (this will just spoiled your kid) i mean picking the rite stuff in terms of best quality or best to your kid.  best thing may be less $ to them so they have sense of value but not too little and they ended up selling drugs on the street.  hope you all see my point.

引用:
原帖由 火雲邪神69 於 2007-7-4 16:33 發表
我唔識睇英文, 不過唔講知唔知道网友亞kathywander佢係"暢談性生活"個版好受歡迎口播. 喂!! 各位, 你地有冇認為一個咁性開放既女人會係一個"好母親"呢!? 喂! 佢又離婚, 又生活唔檢點, 佢點會 ...
佢性生活如何, 同佢點教囝, 係兩件事, 難道只有性觀念保守才可做賢妻良母?????

呢方面, 我比較幸運一點, 我係大學時係Major Mass Communication, 做記者,同Anchor man係我係High school 時既目標, 我 parents冇反對我take 什麼faculty, 不過可唔可以學以致用, 就很視乎外在因素....我曾經係報館做過.....估唔到可以做到兩年, (因為好辛苦!) 但可以講I did no regret coz I really did what I learned.  有時我會問仔仔, "你大個想做什麼呢!?" 仔仔會話,"我唔知道呀, Mama!!  Right! 佢唔知道係好正常 所以我永遠都係個句"You can do whatever you want, just be a good man, don't do anything wrong, and you're my good son ever and ever!! 我父母點教我, 我咪用返正確觀念教仔仔囉!!

Kathy

火雲邪神69:

中國人性觀念太保守 to some extend 無知

性觀念開放不代表ONS everyone you know or 無安全意識

開放不代表淫蕩.  open up your mind and open up your kids mind!

your parents play a little sex game and you are the lucky little winning sperm

引用:
原帖由 daidee169 於 2007-7-4 18:35 發表
火雲邪神69:

中國人性觀念太保守 to some extend 無知

性觀念開放不代表ONS everyone you know or 無安全意識

開放不代表淫蕩.  open up your mind and open up your kids mind!

your parents play a ...
對!! 起碼現在要對細路進行性教育, 長大才不會因好奇而做錯事. (不是指性是錯, 而是因對性好奇所產生的後遺症)

引用:
原帖由 火雲邪神69 於 2007-7-4 16:33 發表
我唔識睇英文, 不過唔講知唔知道网友亞kathywander佢係"暢談性生活"個版好受歡迎口播. 喂!! 各位, 你地有冇認為一個咁性開放既女人會係一個"好母親"呢!? 喂! 佢又離婚, 又生活唔檢點, 佢點會 ...
性開放..?其實佢又p是性開放,...只是上綱在我不知你是誰,你不知我是誰的世界吹水講性經驗,...不是濫交, 何來性開放?

離婚, 我想是一種不幸, 不是她所想要的...

好母親與否, 世界上冇人可以評價,甚致她孩孑...

不過我總覺得她內心很需要認同,...好可能在現實世界得不到及受傷害

引用:
原帖由 大冒險家 於 2007-7-4 18:48 發表

性開放..?其實佢又p是性開放,...只是上綱在我不知你是誰,你不知我是誰的世界吹水講性經驗,...不是濫交, 何來性開放?

離婚, 我想是一種不幸, 不是她所想要的...

好母親與否, 世界上冇人可以評價,甚致 ...
其實她只是性需要可能較多, 但並不影響她做好母親的責任.

小孩子的暑假!!

Thought seems hard to prepare the summer schedual for kids, Me too. But first of all, we have to please with the way things by kids at hm fall out, coz they've been out of school and normally just doin' little work at hm. Plus, summer's a great time to relax, they'll get screw loose if we keep put more burden on them. (English summer course, Math course, Painting.....etc.)  Why, they're kids not the slave.  My point is, they of course have to keep studyin' but appropriated, and let them try somethin' new, or even weird such as if your kid doesn't know what grass hopper is, just bring'em out to wood and show what grass hopper is.  Remember, why not let our child be abnormal.  The point I wanna bring out is "Kid needs break!!"

[ 本帖最後由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-4 22:23 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 johnkarry 於 2007-7-4 19:10 發表

其實她只是性需要可能較多, 但並不影響她做好母親的責任.
Hi!!  Just give me abit respect and I don't wanna say any words related sex here, thks alot!!  In a words, as a mother I did the best I can. So,...pls!! ^^

Kathy

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-4 21:22 發表

Hi!!  Just give me abit respect and I don't wanna say any words related sex here, thks alot!!  In a words, as a mother I did the best I can. So,...pls!! ^^

Kathy
No worry, Kathy, I can totally understand, u see I never response to him anymore in this post, tht guy's sick

引用:
原帖由 peihu 於 2007-7-4 15:21 發表
教育方法有问题,教育者收的教育有问题 ,社会环境却是最有问题,不是想改就能改的
有几人能不向钱看?在当今没有钱生存是& ...
其實你可唔可以講下你既背景, 例如兒女幾多歲, 讀幾多年級, 或者你的學歷背景, well, 相信你都係為人家長, 我都係, 可以的話大家可以相量!! 提點!!  冇錯....錢真係很重要, 但灌輸什麼觀念對小孩同樣重要的, 希望你明白!!

Kathy

In fact, the economy is ever changing, I think people keep chasing on the subject that make money in future is not a problem. This is also one of the aim for education, which is to contribute to the economy. In the past when HK is still an industrial city, many places had been offered for engineering degree, ...now HK have been foucsed more on Finance, so more people should be trained to adapt the changing needs of the society. Of course on one hand we also need to take care the "view" of the child, but society run that way, when the society need more people for finance, they promote finance degree, open more seats for it...

Although the relevance of the degree is not the only factor that contribute to the success of a person, but it does help and the society does need.

Sometimes, children are not mature enough to think so further away, that's y, as parents, we also need to point out all the pros n cons ...etc for different alternatives being chosen.

引用:
原帖由 大冒險家 於 2007-7-4 23:14 發表
In fact, the economy is ever changing, I think people keep chasing on the subject that make money in future is not a problem. This is also one of the aim for education, which is to contribute to th ...
Ummm.....on the other way, the situation HK's gonna been changed, what as metropolis in Asia, the core financial city in China, it's just a fairy tale.  See the HK economy nowaday's only relied on the Mainland China, and it'd be a dead duck like without support from China.  They don't look for the globle market, on and off it'd be a dead end.  plus, the ex-HK leader 董建華 pushed out the policy of "Mother langurage", we couldn't see any good react, but the only thing we suffer is, heavy burden on teacher, and they couldn't have any time to up-grade more, coz lack of time and passionate.  (See how horrible of politic!!) That's why I do appreciated what Arthur Lee brought off a merge of CU and 教院.  If we can't find any top being a teacher, what U expect our next generation can be the top like!!  Right!?

[ 本帖最後由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-4 23:53 編輯 ]

i don't see a problem with teaching in the "mother tongue" as much as the politicians who want to push it fast.  Chinese should learn Chinese as first priority(and by Chinese i don't mean Mandarin or Simpleton Chinese).  Mixed language teaching is bad for children, and leading to the famous "Trainee become 青衣" quote from that airport recording.  I strongly believe in people being able to speak at least 1 language properly, instead of a mix of blurred languages (and this indirectly targets Singaporeans in general).

the main problem of this thread, is still that some people believe all the burdens of teaching, from general education like languages, math, and science, to morality, social, and even sexual education, should be on the teacher.  that's a pathetic excuse by irresponsible parents.  people need to learn to take responsibility if they decide to have children.  maybe then, the teachers will have less family problems to deal with and be able to teach properly.

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-4 22:33 發表

其實你可唔可以講下你既背景, 例如兒女幾多歲, 讀幾多年級, 或者你的學歷背景, well, 相信你都係為人家長, 我都係, 可以的話大家可以相量!! 提點!!  冇錯....錢真係很重要, 但灌輸什麼觀念對小孩同樣重要 ...
妳的小朋友是否一年級?? 根據妳的post, 理應不會安排太多課程給他.

傻啦!  我唔會比太多program比我仔仔既, 話哂放summer, 佢喜歡游水, so he takes twice a week, 同兒童攀石班, 你地知細路仔幾energetic 謚!! (佢成日同我bf一齊玩既) 反而平日d中英數, 都係每日做半個鐘頭, 純粹比佢keep住disiipline, weekend, 同 Sunday朝早會陪佢整駼reakfest.  等佢試儱s東西!!

引用:
原帖由 johnkarry 於 2007-7-4 18:14 發表

我細個就咩都想學, 但就無錢學. 我老婆都係, 所以依家環境許可就要個囝學, 可能是心理投射..
我也是你這種心態。
我現在帶兩個孩子,大的成績不太好,脾氣很大,我最初不知從哪里教他,只好送补習社,英文勁差,后來向有些成績好同學的家長請教,聽她們的建議,學鋼琴、國画兼毛笔字;來改善小孩暴燥的脾氣,最近小孩子開始很有耐性,而英文呢,我將小孩交給英文語言學校,從abc開始,學英文拼音,這次英文考試也合格了,雖然他也會叫累,但成績的進步增長了他的自信心。

相關搜索目錄: 語言

引用:
原帖由 魔鬼與天使 於 2007-7-7 04:28 發表

我也是你這種心態。
我現在帶兩個孩子,大的成績不太好,脾氣很大,我最初不知從哪里教他,只好送补習社,英文勁差,后來向有些成績好同學的家長請教,聽她們的建議,學鋼琴、國画兼毛笔字 ...
我個仔都叫ok, 只要佢有興趣, 唔駛叫佢都會學. 好似佢鍾意日文, 病都話要返學. 但學琴就興趣不大, 間中都有話放棄. 依家佢讀書都唔駛點擔心, 佢有佢嘅方法讀, 係中文字就衰小小. 上學期全級十五, 佢話今次一定要頭五名內, 我反而驚佢壓力大.

相關搜索目錄: 日文

引用:
原帖由 johnkarry 於 2007-7-7 08:29 發表

我個仔都叫ok, 只要佢有興趣, 唔駛叫佢都會學. 好似佢鍾意日文, 病都話要返學. 但學琴就興趣不大, 間中都有話放棄. 依家佢讀書都唔駛點擔心, 佢有佢嘅方法讀, 係中文字就衰小小. 上學期全級十五, 佢話今 ...
Hi!! Stress,....其實大部份是家長對子女過份的期望, as a matter of a fact, 因為大多數家長本著"羊群心態", 人家的孩子全班考頭三名, 我們亦要兒子努力.....etc.......我仔仔係DBS度讀, 佢今年P1讀完, 考15名, 我仲同佢講"幾好撾!" 特別係英文w, 中文就要努力點! 知唔知!! ^^ 點解我咁講呢! I'm not kinda top in class, 但學生時期我比較喜歡運動, 例如我曾經孩係校隊田徑隊成員. 我清楚我唔可以變成一副讀書機器,我以前全班成績都係考15名之內, 所以...我點解而家要逼我仔仔呢!!  只要佢enjoy in study, 咁已經okay 啦!

相關搜索目錄: 運動 日文

還有,, 今年佢考15名, 即係證明小朋友仲有進步空間啦!!  而且還有給他知道他需要improve的地方在那裡, 從而引導小朋友從錯處出發. Remember, no one, and nothing's perfect!!

家長的角色!!!

大家好, 我都是一名家長, 小朋友升小學三年級了. 之前都有在其他网站留言, 但這次我在此留言區發現, 原來在成人討論區留言的, 都可以在此討論區開題討論, 本人並不是要向人說教, 或向其他网友背後說"不是", 只不過家長的角色, 是要以身作則, 正如我對自己的小朋友怎樣貫輸正確家庭觀念. Kathy小姐, 我相信妳為人母親, 亦不想你的小孩有朝一日, 會看見自己媽媽在一些成人討論區寫下一些情欲話題的, 我不認識妳, 但作為母親的我一定不會將這些事公開的......如果我是小朋友, 亦唔想自己媽媽在這裡和其他男网友開談的.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.