推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

我的初次海联 3P 經驗

詳細地址係...?  唔該晒!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-1 15:48 發表
One point that I have nearly missed to mention --- Lulu is with smoking smell. For those brothers who can't sustain, please note.
I don't think so. She tells me she does not smoke.
In fact,she hate smoking!!!!

In fact, you mean the smoky smell in her mouth or hair????
Please clarify.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-31 09:53 發表
按原訂計劃, 於午飯後踏上征途, 北上 SZ 會一會 HL 的新星 --- Lulu。 在電話中得知她前晚開始了 "不方便" period, 好生失望! 但她卻極力推薦她的好友, **, 侍枕! 在箭已上絃的情況下, 姑且繼續向 ...
阁下已在本版接连贴出这SAUNA的帖子,我现在劝吁你:我们欢迎任何人在此表达他的冶游经验,但对于同一个场地,如果版内已有报告,我们鼓励他在那里发表,如过同一个人已有相同发文,更不应就同一个场开另一条THREAD,这样做,回被视为"卖广告".

就此事我已手到有版友的PM,我会对本版关于HL的帖子加倍留意,假如有人在这"卖广告",我会TAKE ACTION!

[ 本帖最後由 求其 於 2007-9-2 11:04 編輯 ]
我個筆名叫求其, 只想在現實生活以外的空間裡, 輕輕鬆鬆, 求求其其咁過, 以解來自日常生活的壓力!

其哥下最后通牒了,师兄一次写完,给大家看

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-1 23:48 發表
One point that I have nearly missed to mention --- Lulu is with smoking smell. For those brothers who can't sustain, please note.
I don't like ...

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-9-2 10:59 發表
阁下已在本版接连贴出这SAUNA的帖子,我现在劝吁你:我们欢迎任何人在此表达他的冶游经验,但对于同一个场地,如 ...
Make sure you clarify AD from report!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-1 23:48 發表
I don't like too. Last time I complained a MM with smoke smell but she clarified that a lot of MM smoking inn the waiting room so she can;t avoid the smell in her whole body especially in the hair

請問有冇ching可以PM比我知HL在那裡呀!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-2 13:51 發表

Make sure you clarify AD from report!
即使我不是已闻到一股广告味,同一个人同期在同版贴出关于某一个场超过一个REPORT,或明知有同场表题在还开新题,这是不健康的,你是版主,你不知道的吗?
我已接到有版友投诉,如果真有其事,我会TAKE ACTION,因这里是经验分享的园地,而不是"SAUNA 黄页"!

[ 本帖最後由 求其 於 2007-9-2 23:04 編輯 ]

this may only be a technical mistake and a soft reminder will do !

your tone may frighten away some future reports, and this leads to another unhealthy  situation.

fishes will not survive in distilled water.

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2007-9-2 22:51 發表
this may only be a technical mistake and a soft reminder will do !

your tone may frighten away some future reports, and this leads to another unhealthy  situation.

fishes will not survive in  ...
任何人在这里发言都会得到尊重,只是,有版友对某场有意见,大可以放在相同标题下囖,不用系甘开题吧!
假如我这个劝告(是劝告,我没有TAKE ACTION)都会吓走FURTHER REPORT的话,那么也没所谓,我重申:我要的是质量,而不是数量!

[ 本帖最後由 求其 於 2007-9-2 23:14 編輯 ]

其哥好野
好有風範
呢個係我長期支期既原因之一

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-9-2 23:06 發表

任何人在这里发言都会得到尊重,只是,有版友对某场有意见,大可以放在相同标题下囖,不用系甘开题吧!
假如我这个劝告(是 ...
the main problem is your tone of speech .

quality nad quantity is another issue .

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2007-9-2 23:48 發表

the main problem is your tone of speech .

quality nad quantity is another issue .
收到,谢谢你的意见!

Sorry for creating such nuisance......... I'll note this and wonm't crate any HL nerw thread over here.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-3 08:57 發表
Sorry for creating such nuisance......... I'll note this and wonm't crate any HL nerw thread over here.
You are the best and I am 110% certain these are not ads but actual reports on real events!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-3 09:09 發表

You are the best and I am 110% certain these are not ads but actual reports on real events!
Thank you for your trust and understanding....... Yesterday I tried a very nice trainer over there... with incredible skill and service. Will report later.

One thing to mention --- she is the trainer of our little doggie and jj's NS............

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-3 09:15 發表
Thank you for your trust and understanding....... Yesterday I tried a very nice trainer over there... with incredible skill and service. Will report later.
One thing to mention --- she is  ...
Sorry - I misunderstood trainer from trainee - so cost the same at $500? How come you can go on Sunday?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-3 09:16 發表

Sorry - I misunderstood trainer from trainee - so cost the same at $500? How come you can go on Sunday?
There are some senior BG who test and teach the girls before they become skillful BG. They are trainers.

The newbies who receive instruction from the traoners are trainees. Normally, they receive $100 when during their practice together with the skillful BG. That is why we have the $500 + $100 package.

[ 本帖最後由 icheng609 於 2007-9-3 09:24 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-3 09:23 發表
There are some senior SN who test and teach the girls before they become skillful SN. They are trainers.
The newbies who receive instruction from the traoners are trainees. Normally, they re ...
Of course I know this trainer vs. trainee la. I have played long enough! Anyway, when reporting, pls don't start a new thread so as not to upset our dear moderator.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-3 09:24 發表

Of course I know this trainer vs. trainee la. I have played long enough! Anyway, when reporting, pls don't start a new thread so as not to upset our dear moderator.
Which report do you think I should use as "Flagship" report for Hoi Luen?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-3 09:30 發表
Which report do you think I should use as "Flagship" report for Hoi Luen?
Maybe continue to use "A New Star". Just my personal suggestion.

Tried #, small, Short, thin, big balls, pink and tiny nipples. Good.

引用:
原帖由 john_1 於 2007-9-3 09:43 發表
Tried #, small, Short, thin, big balls, pink and tiny nipples. Good.
Another new target for us la...... please write more about your good experience.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-3 09:39 發表

Maybe continue to use "A New Star". Just my personal suggestion.
But it is not by me............. by brother jj gar.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.