推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

我的初次海联 3P 經驗

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-10-12 10:56 發表

Rely on you la!
In fact, I did give her a little surprise by calling her this morning. Another surprise is yet to come --- I'll mark her this afternoon to have "賀歲波"..........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-10-12 11:25 發表
In fact, I did give her a little surprise by calling her this morning. Another surprise is yet to come --- I'll mark her this afternoon to have "賀歲波"..........
Waiting anxiously for your report!

good post

Like it very much...

Had the B-day match with Duckie last week. I really have no regret to put her in #1 position to replace Doggy. Will continue to visit her in the folowing weeks...........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-10-15 08:18 發表
Had the B-day match with Duckie last week. I really have no regret to put her in #1 position to replace Doggy. Will continue to visit her in the folowing weeks...........
Then I believe you 100% and will try this week.

Is she available?

Are you going tomorrow? That's my plan too! Try either the big boops girl or duckie recommended by bro icheng

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2007-10-15 23:23 發表
Are you going tomorrow? That's my plan too! Try either the big boops girl or duckie recommended by bro icheng
Too bad............. I'll go tomorrow (17/10) as I have the engagement with Dau Dau this afternoon. Please report back, OK?

很现实的 人就是这样的啊

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-10-16 08:10 發表

Too bad............. I'll go tomorrow (17/10) as I have the engagement with Dau Dau this afternoon. Please report back, OK?
Sure la, cum brothers shall share the experience with each other ma.  Waiting for your report on dau dau in 141 forum.

引用:
I may go tomorrow 17/10 too.

woo... ... tough managers!!!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-10-16 08:58 發表

I may go tomorrow 17/10 too.
STOP?! (Same Time Old Place)

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-10-16 10:17 發表
STOP?! (Same Time Old Place)
But I will try Lowu quick meal tomorrow. Let u know the result later.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-10-16 13:40 發表

But I will try Lowu quick meal tomorrow. Let u know the result later.
It msut be good la............. go ahead and enjoy!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-10-16 16:13 發表
It msut be good la............. go ahead and enjoy!
Yes, highly recommended by my friend! He said software comparable to HL except don't have the ice fire, licking etc.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-10-16 21:10 發表

Yes, highly recommended by my friend! He said software comparable to HL except don't have the ice fire, licking etc.
Pen 氏選擇, 必屬佳品.............. 敬候佳音!

You know, I was aroused by jj's report on the "model" at HL........... will try her the soonest.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-10-17 08:16 發表
Pen 氏選擇, 必屬佳品.............. 敬候佳音!
You know, I was aroused by jj's report on the "model" at HL........... will try her the soonest.
No. ((

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-10-17 08:48 發表

No. ((
Yes.............. I had a glance on her during my friend's selection session. Really very tall. With jj's comment, I have put her onto the "will-try" list!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-10-17 00:51 發表

Yes.............. I had a glance on her during my friend's selection session. Really very tall. With jj's comment, I have put her onto the "will-try" list!
Not trying, you will regret it.
However, make sure that you are in a good condition!!!!

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2007-10-17 09:57 發表

Not trying, you will regret it.
However, make sure that you are in a good condition!!!!
I am quite OK today......... and you'll get my feedback tomorrow!

引用:

尋日放工搭車上去, 七時到達. 立即入房, 但唔知係真定假, 個主任話特別介紹, 得一個囡囡%*比我選, 話服務好, 原本想彈, 但見個樣都ok, 身材可以, 又即晚要返歸, 費事浪費時間便即管試!

全程服務尚可, 唔夠好麉Y冇水中蕭, 我要求做前面先, 等我發完一炮後可以多少少回氣再黎, 但仲要好奇怪咁問「你要做兩次呀?」 吊那聲!! 比鷟就一定要去到盡啦, 仲洗問!!

如果同狗仔比, 狗仔個感覺warm好多, 但都可一試!好奇想知d囡囡係唔係由唔同師傅教出來, 兩條女d服務唔一樣, 其他bros髽eedback都係有唔同!!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2007-10-17 18:37 編輯 ]

".............囡囡係唔係由唔同師傅教出來, 兩條女d服務唔一樣.........."

Please tell us what are the main difference?

After all, I still consider Md Doggie to be one of the very best in HL in general!

Visited jj"s model yesterday. The following is brief report on her: (***** = full mark)

1。  樣貌 **** ---上次走了宝, 遠看一般, 近看則見真章,漂亮、靈巧, 畧帶秀氣!
2。  服務態度 ***1/2* --- jj 給了我太大暇想和冀望了! 可能我沒有 jj 般俊朗吧! 態度未见有驚喜!
3。  前奏 skill ***1/2* --- 的確很 comprehensive, 但我却嫌她沒有 heart, 激情欠奉!
4。  做愛技巧 ***1/2* --- 騎功了得, 腰力很好, 其他則未見凸出!
5。  傾談對象*** --- 比較 cool; 可能未熟落!
6。  身材 **** --- 高挑靚衣架, 168 cm 100% 走肥, 細波一族!
7。  風騷 *** --- 領略不到, sorry。
8。  收費 *** --- HL 標準收費, 未有物超所值的驚喜!

結論: 對我來說, 她是一位中規中矩的囡囡, 沒有帶來任何驚喜, 並不是懷疑 jj 兄的報告的頁实性, 可能她的表現是因人而異吧!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-10-18 01:22 發表
Visited jj"s model yesterday. The following is brief report on her: (***** = full mark)

1。  樣貌 **** ---上次走了宝, 遠看一般, 近看則見真章,漂亮、靈巧, 畧帶秀氣!
2。  服務 ...
Cheng, what a good report!!!
BTW, how many shoot you had done to the model yesterday????
I think, this model is a slow heat type.  You have to talk to her skillfully to get her heart and you will get the reward.

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2007-10-18 10:14 發表

Cheng, what a good report!!!
BTW, how many shoot you had done to the model yesterday????
I think, this model is a slow heat type.  You have to talk to her skillfully to get her heart an ...
Unfortunately, I failed to do so yesterday and the result/reward was not favourable. You are the lucky one, anyway.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.