推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

which hotel is that?

引用:
原帖由 Bao 於 2008-1-25 18:50 發表
which hotel is that?
唔係哇? 睇清睇楚先啦! 咪你住個間酒店囉!

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

上年試左一次,條女30左右.高挑,樣似韓国妹,身材70分,手勢70分,可惜個身有D味同埋吾準摸...300人仔算係甘啦

regreted

no mobile number for sharing!!!!

引用:
原帖由 fl10091 於 2008-1-26 02:16 發表
上年試左一次,條女30左右.高挑,樣似韓国妹,身材70分,手勢70分,可惜個身有D味同埋吾準摸...300人仔算係甘啦
邊間架? black list佢!

Black List 佢啦!唔俾摸!

Black List 佢啦!唔俾摸!

THX~~~~~

THX~~~~~THX~~~~~THX~~~~~

我上個月在上海酒店也叫了上門按摩,服務真係差到不得了.是打電話去那位叫小雪的中間人,十一月那次服務還可以,但今次就真係要不得.
還有次在酒店,外出飲酒回已兩三點,見床頭有酒店的按摩服務,只需一百元一小時,本想按一按然後睡覺,但來了個165以上的,身材不錯,但小弟本只想按一下,但那女不停挑逗下,終於去碼,全套,900,服務超好.尤其是佢自己自摸,入肉三分,未開波佢小姐已水長流,仲捉我隻手去摸佢細妺,好似好渴咁樣.

回復 #234 cs 的帖子

c-hing, 請問是那間酒店?

引用:
原帖由 cs 於 2008-1-30 06:32 發表
還有次在酒店,外出飲酒回已兩三點,見床頭有酒店的按摩服務,只需一百元一小時,本 ...
有時候上海或者北京酒店內的桑拿服務不錯的,不過有些就會開天殺價,小心小心!

引用:
原帖由 cs 於 2008-1-30 14:32 發表
還有次在酒店,外出飲酒回已兩三點,見床頭有酒店的按摩服務,只需一百元一小時,本 ...
u have good luck... Last time, same thing happened to me.. Mami sent in 2 girls (they had 3-4 girls for every shift) and I could harly eat either of them.When I think about it, good=looking/figure girls will not work in hotel sna since the business is no guarantee compared to the "real" sauna, where they could get 3-4 custoemrs a day...  

I may be wrong..

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-9-10 02:45 發表
見各位C Hing一直共襄盛舉,好野就奔走相告,老江湖非常感動兼感激,仲有小小感慨,幾十年真係駛左唔少錢响女女度,唔慢慢同大家分享點得!?

大家省港澳蒲左咁耐,當然都耳熟能詳勒,而家我同各位介紹 ...
Dear Bro,

I live in Shanghai but have not ever enjoyed the service as what you said before. Would you mind telling me the contact number or post more detailed information at your ealiest convenience and your recommendation would be so appreciated here.

Thank you in advance. My contact mail is:

[email protected]

Thx again

PM you already~

老江湖, thanks for the recommendation. i will go back again in a few weeks time. may try 小容 again even though she has no full service.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-1-3 01:52 發表
小夢有新女, 叫燕燕, 都幾"開放", 肉地幾好, 不過就多左幾兩, 樣算OK, 手藝都唔錯~
brother, i will try 燕燕 tomorrow. Any advice for me?

how much did you eat her with full service? and is her HJ skill really up to standard?

thanks heaps!

good massage, good hj, good fxxk. 800. donno she's on duty during cny or not. try call 小夢 at her new number: 1%902143948. hv fun, pal~

thanks brother i will try her tonight and provide report.

i also have 小夢's new number but they share the same girls? i heard she changed her "job". i guess that means she is now working for another agency.

Today is 19/2, brother Awanker, have you tried?    Where is your report as promised?    I am going to Shanghai this week.  Eager to know the result.  Thanks.  

I will stay in Regent or JC Mandarin.  Any good suggestion?

上海唔錯...想去大連多d....

剛剛打了電話給安安和小夢,態度真係好好。抵讚!

雖然知道話<一定揾個您滿意嘅>係有D行貨 ,但係佢哋嘅態度實在令人心都冧哂!  特別係安安。把聲一D都唔似媽咪,佢話得廾歲,我話要揾個把聲同佢差不多嘅!  希望今次有運行啦!

等緊你地個report架~

260 RMB in Shanghai, and service at site it's very good. Hope to try.

very good. Could u give me the contact number?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.