推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

No body answer me???? Why???

Really good+???? Really nobody like talk to me ?

Fuck them as well as you can do.

How about the urben of SHanghai> what price then?

Thanks for SH report.

Any good places provide full service.  I will go next month

引用:
原帖由 andyiphone 於 2008-2-21 18:08 發表
Any good places provide full service.  I will go next month
as 小夢 and ask for very "開放" bgs.

Just come back from Shanghai.  Very good experience.  

Try to prepare the report in Shanghai right after.  Unfortunately, cannot access this web site in the hotel.  

Will submit the report when I have my Pen Power back on Monday.  

Anyway, thank you very much for Old JW!

引用:
原帖由 Challenger 於 2008-2-23 13:58 發表
Just come back from Shanghai.  Very good experience.  

Try to prepare the report in Shanghai right after.  Unfortunately, cannot access this web site in the hotel.  

Will submit t ...
which agent & which bg u'd experienced?

各位師兄:

失禮哂! 今日先揾番碌嘢(筆), 所以終於可以出報告了。

話說小弟上星期去上海前兩曰,預先打了電話給小夢和安安,探一探路。一於一腳踏兩船!

當然得到是公式的回覆 : 無問題!一定揾個好嘅技師俾您!   不過在對話中,安安就表演出佢不同之處。佢無因為我不是那一晚已經在上海可以即刻有生意給她而匆匆掛線,反而很耐心和我聊,還問我喜歡那種技師,抵讚!所以最後决定揾安安。

到了上海,立即發短訊給她,叫她安排好技師四點到酒店(諗住試過正的話,晚上再叫一個!)  我仲話我將我上海上門按摩的第一次交俾佢,叫佢唔好蝦我,一定要揾件好嘢,搞到佢話好大壓力。

結果,佢竟然安排咗......

(待續)

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

thank you thank you

引用:
原帖由 Challenger 於 2008-2-26 11:21 發表
各位師兄:

當然得到是公式的回覆 : 無問題! ...
快交代嘛.................
曾經有個女孩子要與我共赴黃泉--“你再不還我錢,我就和你同歸於盡!”

曾經有個女孩子與我相約到下輩子--“想追求我?下輩子吧!”

曾經有個女孩子肯為我而死--“跟你在一起,我寧願死!”

回復 #260 Challenger 的帖子

大佬, 快D交代下啦!我下周都会去上海,去之前都想有個好的安排。謝謝!

引用:
原帖由 Challenger 於 2008-2-26 11:21 發表
各位師兄:

當然得到是公式的回覆 : 無問題! ...
Challenger兄果然係高手風範!

waiting for the full report

各位師兄:

Sorry!  因為出咗Trip, 又去埋深圳做腎療 ,所以遲咗出報告。

小弟肯定不及Doer 兄咁勇猛,文筆又無咁厲害,希望各位唔好見怪!

言歸正傳,個日同安安通完短訊,技師就即刻電話到,問清楚酒店地址房號,跟着通報姓名。原來安安叫了思祺。心中不免有啲失落,因為曾經同安安講過找一個新嫩一點的。於是即刻發個短訊俾安安質問一下:

安安:思祺不好嗎?外型感覺都不錯的喎!

小弟:我知道,網上兄弟都有介紹。

安安:他們怎麽說?

小弟:如雷貫耳,好評如潮!

安安:就是嘛!

小弟:不聊了,要去洗白白。

安安:明白明白!您好好享受一下啦!

不過,其實無論邊個技師,對我而言都係新人一個。有時都覺得自己有D唔啱!

洗完白白,換了浴袍,便躺在床上等,比約定的時間遲了大約半小時,門鍾終於響了,即刻彈去開門。坦白講,一見思祺,感覺真的不錯,雖然臉是圓了一點,但蠻可人的,衣着也不差,很舒服!

於是立即開始按摩,先脫衣推油,手勢還好,過程也有講有笑,到做腎療嘅時候,仲問我點樣舒服D,我話您都幾好學噃!言談間,先至發現佢原來有好師父,佢話當日老江湖揾佢按摩,教咗佢唔少。(在此謹此謝過老江湖兄)

弊!又要走,遲D繼續。

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

引用:
原帖由 Challenger 於 2008-2-29 19:44 發表
各位師兄:

Sorry!  因為出咗Trip, 又去埋深圳做腎療 ,所以遲咗出報告。

小弟肯定不及Doer 兄咁勇猛,文筆又無咁厲害,希望各位唔好見怪!

言歸正傳,個日同安安通完短訊,技 ...
死囉! 條妹釘爆埋我出黎...

嘩師兄,你仲未訓呀。

好彩明日出發前睇睇,唔知安安電話有無改呢,嘻嘻
不過add左圓QQ,總有個後備

Just got back from Shanghai.  I called 小夢 the first night and told her what I needed for a more "open-minded" and pretty girl.  As I called her at 5:30 and told her to get the girl to my hotel (which is a very centrally-located place) by 6:30, I thought there would be time for me to join dinner with my clinet after the action.  But the girl only came 7:12 and she said she was contacted only around 6:00pm.  Anyway, it was a rush and the girl was not that pretty at all.  She woul dnot do the full package as she said there is very different definition of "open-minded" !  too bad.  According to her, 燕燕does not work there anymore.

So the next night I called the one I know, 佳佳, same pretty and soft as before, very enjoyable even she , as usual, would not agree full package whatsoever.  She is a very enjoyable companion and talkative.  She said if I call her direct, time managment is much better as the agent may normally go through differetn loops to get the girls.  For anyone interested in   佳佳,, you may try : 1%001*49606, hope you will find her the same kind of attraction as I did.

Any brother has number to contact for those girls will do full service.  It is just a waste of time to arrange the girls and then find out she doesn't do full service.  This makes the trip very disappointing.

引用:
原帖由 andyiphone 於 2008-3-1 13:30 發表
Any brother has number to contact for those girls will do full service.  It is just a waste of time to arrange the girls and then find out she doesn't do full service.  This makes the trip very dis ...
ask anan for 燕子

引用:
原帖由 andyiphone 於 2008-3-1 05:30 發表
Any brother has number to contact for those girls will do full service.  It is just a waste of time to arrange the girls and then find out she doesn't do full service.  This makes the trip very dis ...
Or try to ask for a Xian girl from 小夢.  I cannot remember her name, she told me she is from Xian.  A bit mature on the looks, but her voice is like a little girl.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-3-2 00:40 發表

ask anan for 燕子
老江湖
多謝,請問Anan的電話

thank u for sharing...

引用:
Originally posted by 老江湖 at 2008-3-2 12:40 AM

ask anan for 燕子
Could 老江湖 please tell me the cost for 1Q and 1night? Sorry I have never done it in Shanghai so it would be great if you guys could tell me the price range. Thanks!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.