推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

引用:
原帖由 yamete 於 2009-3-9 13:41 發表
Thank you very much!

Do u know if C Yu can provide FS also?
yes. and according to what xiao ting describes, she is pretty & sexy.

引用:
原帖由 King+Cantona 於 2009-3-9 12:50 發表

I was at Shanghai from Thu. to Sun. Didn't venture out too much this time and only called Anan to get arrangement. Good service as usual!
whom was the bg? what service did she provide?

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-3-9 16:36 發表

whom was the bg? what service did she provide?
I had Jinjin again for two nights. She can provide any service you want.

引用:
原帖由 King+Cantona 於 2009-3-10 11:01 發表

I had Jinjin again for two nights. She can provide any service you want.
hoho~  that north korean jinjin again? anan has few more part-time now. will ask her for updates.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-3-4 18:07 發表
been in shanghai for a whole week. reencountered some familiar masseuses and tried several new gals.

highly recommend a young chick from jiangsu called susu who lives & works on their own with a si ...
I went Shanghai last Thursday and return last night, so I called Susu immediately when I arrive, but unfortunately, her M just came at that day and no chance to try her service. Tried other girls from Anan , and also some new experience during my 4 nights stay.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-3-10 06:04 發表

hoho~  that north korean jinjin again? anan has few more part-time now. will ask her for updates.
Look forward to hearing your updates shortly. I would go back to Beijing on this Thu.

引用:
原帖由 Lamborghini 於 2009-3-10 14:36 發表

I went Shanghai last Thursday and return last night, so I called Susu immediately when I arrive, but unfortunately, her M just came at that day and no chance to try her service. Tried other gir ...
too bad! but why didn't you ask for a bj? guarantee worthwhile! as some chings PM me and said they agree that was one of the best bj they'd experienced.    and one ching even paid her more for bj twice!!

回復 819# 的帖子

I tried a)顏學 21歲 162  not so good not really the type I like but second night i get a  清純技师 技術非常不錯.... one word "good"

引用:
原帖由 fattykingk 於 2009-3-12 00:47 發表
I tried a)顏學 21歲 162  not so good not really the type I like but second night i get a  清純技师 技術非常不錯.... one word "good"
i've tried 顏學 the 2nd time & found her always wanna open big as to earn more. ruining 小婷's reputation as well as rules of the business. blacklist her la!

which bg did you experience the 2nd night?

[ 本帖最後由 老江湖 於 2009-3-12 02:48 編輯 ]

老江湖 - Thank you for your information i agreed with your comments 顏學 she not serious providing good services and day dream (looking around my room) during massage. Asking for a lot.... she not the type I like and wonder is she 24 older.  I am sure she will ruining 小婷's and your reputation. blacklist her!!! -

will provide more info on the 2nd Bg shortly.... rushing for work.....

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-3-10 17:03 發表

too bad! but why didn't you ask for a bj? guarantee worthwhile! as some chings PM me and said they agree that was one of the best bj they'd experienced.    and one ching even paid her more for b ...
Oops, I didn't think about BJ at that moment, because I call Anan immediately to arrange a girl when I hand up with Susu, so I may missed something good ....

Itried 小妍 from xiao ting 漂亮
身材好
很有個性 (very..有個性) and 能談.  She was with me overnight until 10:30am in the morning and just like girl friend... very good feeling... I was so tired after it...too many HJs overnight...

update安安新女:

首先轉達安安歉意: 其兼職bg小美, 實為黑龍江人, 見客戶時又會自稱是東北北朝鮮人, 改名叫金金, 近期態度惡劣, 兼亂推FS, 得罪甚多老客, 安安向大家致歉, 已將小美列入黑名單, 永不錄用!

小冉  20歲   江蘇  164cm  46kg  溫柔  認真  態度佳
靜靜  23歲   安徽  161cm            可愛  活潑  可談FS
藍藍  24歲   安徽  163cm            成熟  韻味  大方  可談FS

[ 本帖最後由 老江湖 於 2009-3-14 02:14 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 兼職
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

回復 913# 的帖子

thanks c-hing.

definitely need to black list jinjin. i told anan that she is ruining her brand.

tried lanlan earlier this week. very good response in FS. hj skill also highly enjoyable.

recommended.

很久没有去上海了,甘溶风瀑

好似好正禾...
泥緊去上海旅行...
一於試試佢先...

哇  蘇蘇的妹妹小雪不做就不做  一做就豁出去了  現在還提供包夜  11pm~11am  RMB800  期間可以2~3次  15*017*6**4
小雪是可愛型  仍在大學讀書  個兒小  豐滿
喜歡做久一點的  嘿嘿~  
優先試完的ching請report

[ 本帖最後由 老江湖 於 2009-3-16 14:05 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

回復 917# 的帖子

wow. she looks good. would want to try next time.......

回復 917# 的帖子

wow Interesting

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-3-14 18:56 發表
哇  蘇蘇的妹妹小雪不做就不做  一做就豁出去了  現在還提供包夜  11pm~11am  RMB800  期間可以2~3次  15*017*6**4
小雪是可愛型  仍在大學讀書  個兒小  豐滿
喜歡做久一點的  嘿嘿~  
優先試完的ching請report
Does RMB800 (all I have to pay?) include massage too?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 fairview 於 2009-3-17 07:10 發表

Does RMB800 (all I have to pay?) include massage too?
right. but should pay her one-way taxi fare. it will be after 10pm.

引用:
原帖由 daben 於 2009-3-17 08:07 發表

C Hing:   jinjin is 小美?
yes. but not that jinjin from guangxi. everyone includes agents should blacklist her. but one ching pm me & said that she behaved well & performed great in bed! probably too many complaints and she understands now.

tried 顏學. called tingting for  詩語 or  佳佳. but both not avaliable. she recommended  顏學 instead. she is actually better then i imagined. i heard some c-hings' negative comment. she was actually quite nice.

not pretty. not tall. but about average body figure. thin but good size tits. bone skill so-so. maybe someone told her about the comments online, she did not sell open big to me. but still quite open.RPP is good. gentel aeroplane skill.  gd response.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.