推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

" 我只能夠說,在大陸,太善良真的不行的 "

Totally agreed.  Be reasonable accoridng to our standard is okay

Good reports, bros...

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-11-8 15:35 發表

Dear Bro, I tried again last night and experienced another really very disppointed experience. I talked on the phone and described very clear with the agent ANAN on my request. This time she ar ...
too Bad!!!
sometimes you have be firm and tell the girl that you are going to complaint to her boss. If it does not work, then tell her to fxxk off and kick her out. It is all LUCK. I haven't encounter such problem because I will be much more upfront and discuss what kind of service before she comes over or starting the service. Most 3-4 star hotel provide some kind of massage service in Shanghai, may be better luck next time.

各位C Hing: 知道這件事後, 本人非常生氣!
1. 上海call鐘上門按摩只要有腎療或前列腺按摩的, 本來就包括HJ(她們美名為"釋放")
2. 據知每一家"健康中心"都禁止技師主動強索小費 (除非技師私下同意進一步服務而與客人談妥價碼)
3. 只要不太過份, 技師是應該讓客人"抽水"的
安安是本人試過幾次(試她介紹的技師, 不是試安安, 視頻看過她樣子雖不錯, 但太小了 ), 覺得態度好, 蠻盡心的, 派來的技師也很好, 所以向各位C Hing推薦; 沒想到她旗下這兩位技師居然坑人, 本人深感遺憾, 並代老闆向大家致歉!(雖然我不認識他也沒任何好處).
本人向安安追查知悉; 經C Hing投訴後, 此事在她們公司鬧得很大, 技師被叫回去嚴厲訓斥, 並保證以後不會再如此, 經理也向fatboyboy C Hing道歉和承諾補償方法.
可憐的安安為此悶悶不樂, 甚至被氣哭了, 也覺得對不起各位, 要向大家道歉...
本人的感覺是: 男人對女士應該有風度有禮貌, 懂得憐香惜玉就更好; 但遇到不平之事, 權益受損或面對委屈, 一定要據理力爭, 絕不可X硬心軟!
希望以後囡囡都會乖乖的, 也祝諸位日後遇上的都是敬業樂業專業的好技師~~~~~

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-11-8 17:10 發表
2. 據知每一家"健康中心"都禁止技師主動強索小費 (除非技師私 ...
嘩!有老兄為大家如此努力跟進服務,我們在上海玩就安心很多了!!

My experience with out-calling service varies.  Sometime okay, sometimes disappointed.  Never very good.  So you need to know what to expect.  If the BG suppose to provide HJ but ask for tips, I will immediately call the agent and have the agent deal with her.  If still not comply, kick her out, end of story.

One of the better time I have for BG inside the hotel room is I just asked those from SN to come.  Those may cost more, but not as much as MTV or NC.  They know they cannot ask more than the price in SN because, they are not providing all services as in Sn and they will get everything from the customer.  My experience is 500 for 1 q and 1000 for overnight is a norm price.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-11-9 01:10 發表
2. 據知每一家"健康中心"都禁止技師主動強索小費 (除非技師私 ...
Dear Bro,

Thanks for your concern. Be honest, I feel the sincerity of Anan during the phone so I am not complaining her.

And be honest, I don't mind money so much so I just gave that Jenny the amount, to avoiding any unhappy experience.

The reason for posting is to alert other bros on the attitude of these 2 BGs and so will not suffer my same experience.

And for Anan, I think I may call her once more next time when I go SH.

bro dejavu2003, heard that u've had a great time this evening with 小張. let's share ur experience~

i like it...........

C hing, I would like to know would the out call service provide full service (ML)? or only HJ by default.

引用:
原帖由 pmipp 於 2007-11-13 03:20 發表
C hing, I would like to know would the out call service provide full service (ML)? or only HJ by default.
if you call the agent, they will tell you nothing (who knows you are police or not?) but in our experience, you can negotiate with the girl, of course, everyone is different, try your luck!

Thank you for your discriptive report

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-11-13 12:27 發表

if you call the agent, they will tell you nothing (who knows you are police or not?) but in our experience, you can negotiate with the girl, of course, everyone is different, try your luck!
Thanks Doer bro, it is pretty make sense. Seems that the negotiation skill is your most power weapon because you have mentioned several times but I agree with you.

Thanks

多謝老江湖,我下星期會去試試.

回復 #1 老江湖 的帖子

I tried bg from "little snow" last month, not bad, 2 hours 2 hj. I would go to Shanghai again next week and definitely call for another round of service

补充一点啊,260元/90分钟仅仅是按摩的费用,如果要HJ,要另算价格的;我在北京时;竟然开价600元一次HJ;被我弹掉了;

引用:
原帖由 qqqqq79 於 2007-11-14 14:04 發表
补充一点啊,260元/90分钟仅仅是按摩的费用,如果要HJ,要另算价格的;我在北京时;竟然开价600元一次HJ;被我弹掉了;
當然不是!! hj是基本動作 也能小摸 能否大摸則看個人 也有少數bg引誘你波推或ml  才要加錢
北京是亂開價的  找健康中心才有保障

so  sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • def_lo 體力 -12 惡意灌水 2007-11-16 12:09
  • def_lo 威望 -12 惡意灌水 2007-11-16 12:09

very good , thanks brother

expensive

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-11-6 04:32 發表
安安幫大家整左個技師表, 自己搵o岩口味既食囉喂~

技師 年齡 原籍   身高 漂亮度 區域        特徵
羅羅  19  安徽   160        ----    閘北        小巧可愛活潑開朗
果果  24  廣東   167   8/10   普陀        時尚型態度素質佳
思 ...
上次往浦東, 今次住普陀, 前天找安安, 本來想試靜靜, 但上了鐘, 好果果也要, 因上面的介紹應可以吧.

人到, 從門眼看不到樣子, 她站在旁邊, 開門, 長髮披腰, 靚女也.  這是我在上海找的外賣中最好的, 當然也不是頂班, 因外賣都是below average 的.

問她要脫衣服嗎, (要), 全脫, (對).  她動也不動, 我問還不脫? (你呀, 傻瓜!), 她換了衣服, 開始, 手骨也可以, 比一些sz正骨還行.  (要"善按"嗎?) 她問, 甚麼意思? (就是按那裡) , 那裡? (那裡--她用手指我的弟弟), 舒服嗎? (怎知道? 你們男的喜歡) 好呀.  (出來嗎?) 可出就更好.  按了, 按了, (要快還是要慢?)都行, 按了按了, 可以摸嗎? (不是在摸嗎?) 摸你呀?  (小費300就可以)....... (小費300就甚麼都可以, 只是不做).......甚麼都可佞是甚麼? 包吹嗎? (行, 要帶袋), 倍浴嗎? (未問題) 那為甚麼不做呢? (我要結婚) ........ (怎樣?)......好吧, 沖涼.

脫了衣服, 微波, 但也有手查手, 波推, 漫游, 水中簫 (冇帶袋), 不停的手查, 不停的摸, 不停的打, 最後在雙手抱波+濕吻下, 給她打出.

結賬連南資610人仔.  在上海應是不錯.  雖然冇ml, 但其他的都有了, 加上2個鐘的按摩, 上門服務, 在上海, 邋想怎樣.

相關搜索目錄: 結婚

引用:
原帖由 jingya 於 2007-11-17 01:10 發表

人到, 從門眼看不到樣子, 她站在旁邊, 開門, 長髮披腰, 靚女也.  這是我在上海找的外賣中最好 ...
非常仔細的報告!!!

引用:
原帖由 jingya 於 2007-11-17 09:10 發表

人到, 從門眼看不到樣子, 她站在旁邊, 開門, 長髮披腰, 靚女也.  這是我在上海找的外賣中最好 ...
有沒再試靜靜? 我很想看看這個評價頗高的mm. 下週囉~

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2007-11-17 16:13 發表

有沒再試靜靜? 我很想看看這個評價頗高的mm. 下週囉~
剛試!  樣子可以, 果果比較潮, 她比較秀, 黃瓜青菜, 各有所愛, 我比較對果果有feel.

手骨是果果好, 但是, 她是指壓, 果果是油壓.  按弟弟時, 她真的按得很好, 還有除了上邊, 都可以摸, 我猜是因為她上圍很小, 不想人摸, 摸下面她說不要放進去, 怕有菌, 我說手很干淨, 她說床單可能有....

其實, 安安的女都可以, 由其對客人的態度, 不過份, 她們3配合.  還有, 她們都是好的吹水對像, 不叫人覺得煩.  是出差孤獨男的好消閒.

Total damage 300

靜靜說, 這10來天很多香港的人看了論壇找她們, 她昨天四點才下班.

oh good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx for sharing

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.