±À¤¶:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | Àô«O³U­q³y | PROTOP | Üt§Q¨Èªü°Ç»á¤â¤u¥j¨m | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

118 12345
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦Ñ¼q®á®³³ø§i

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤jªi°g ©ó 2008-2-1 15:01 µoªí

¯S§O«Yªñµ¡Ãä­Ó±Æ©Ð,­á¨ì¾_

©Ò¥H¤@©w¥sÊ\’]Âत¶¡D©Ð,·x¦n¦h§r
Yes! right ¯u«Y­áÂf¤ô§r!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤[¶§ªZ¤h ©ó 2008-1-22 22:09 µoªí
©O½ü§Ú¦Ñ¼q¤§¤Í¯¶¨ì¦º!¦£¦í¶]¤s¹L¦~³£¤Ö¤W¥h¡A¤§«e¸Õ¹L2¥J¤é§óªû¦a¨­§Î°ª¬D«á­±©â´¡¤@¬y,39¤¤§óªû¦aûü"¤j¥s¤Q"¥s§É¥s¼¿¨ì°÷Áé³£¹§¦¬¤f!¥X©Ð®É¦nÅå¤ñ¨ä¥L®v¥S¥H¬°§Ú¥´¹§Ê\²K?¥ò¦³22¤é§óªû¦a§Ú®v§Ì°µ¹L¸Ü ...
®v¥S¤[¶§ªZ¤h, ¥ý¦hÁ§Aªº¦^ÂÐ!
39«Y«}¤§«e¦³Á¿ªG­Ó¨Ó¦Ûtstªº39? §Ú°O±o§Ú¦btst°µ¹L39, ¦ý¤£°O±oÊ\ªºdup¥\¤Î¨ä¥L.... (¤W¬P´Á¥h§äªû¦a, ¥u±o@@¤@­Ó)... ©ú¤é¦A¥h¥´ºâ§ä39, ¦ý½Ð°Ý¤[¶§ªZ¤h....
1.  Ê\dup¥\¤Î¨­§Î¦p¦ó ? ¤¤§óªð´XÂI ?
2.  ¥ò¦³§A¸ÜªG­Ó2¥J, °ª±o¤£¬O¥­ªi¹À?
3.  ·Q¹qmark¥ý, ½Ð°Ý¦Ñ¼q¹q¸Ünumber???

thanks!!!

1.Ê\dup¥\¦³70¤À¨­§Î¤¤µ¥¤j¬ùªð5,6ÂI                                                                                                                         2.Ê\¥­ªi¤S­øºâ°Õ¡Bªi¤j¤SÉN¥÷°Õ.¹q¸Ü27368333   Á¿¦íËݦh¥ý¦AÁ¿·|¤W¨­.......
‹Ë

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤[¶§ªZ¤h ©ó 2008-2-3 19:25 µoªí
1.Ê\dup¥\¦³70¤À¨­§Î¤¤µ¥¤j¬ùªð5,6ÂI                                                                                                                         2.Ê\¥­ªi¤S­øºâ°Õ¡Bªi¤j¤SÉN¥÷°Õ.¹q¸Ü2736833 ...
¥ò¦³, 77«Y«}¦n¥¿§r? ¦]¬°¸Ü«Yªû¦a¤§ªá.... thx!!
¤µ±ß¥h, §A¦ô77·|­ø·|ªð©O?

Á¿°_77´Nºuºu¦a¡A¤W¦¸mark¹§0¥ªÂIª¾Ê\¦³¿Ë±­0¾¤¡A°µ­ø¨ìÊ\¥½ª¾¥¿­ø¥¿!ªð­øªð¥´¥h°Ý¤U°Õ!§Ú³s¦Û¤w³£¦ô­ø¨ì¡AÂI¦ô§r?
‹Ë

¥ýÁ¦^À³!!!
³Ì²×¬Q±ßÉN¥h, ¤Ó­á¤F!
¤£¹L ¤@°}5pm¥ª¥k¤@©w·|¥h... ¤£ª¾mark39 / 77 / 82 ¦n®@!!!???

§Ú¦~¤Ü¤»¥h°µ69©O¥ó¥_Û£ok±o¨­§Î¤@¬y¬ÛÀY¤@¯ë¦ý¦³¯S§OªAÊ\¬~¥X¤@©Û¡B¦B¤õ¤C­«¤Ò§j¼¿¨ìª½¹§«{!
¥þµ{¦Û°ÊªiŠe¶}¤ß¨ì'¥¿§r¹ïªi¥ò­n«Y¯»¬õ........­nÃz.......­nÃz
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
‹Ë

½Ð°Ý©O±øthread«Y«}Á¿ºò§dªQµóªG¶¡"·s"¼q¨Î§r?
¦]§ÚÚ»Ú»吓¦n¦ü­ø«YÁ¿ºò©O¶¡ ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peoplear ©ó 2008-2-19 21:48 µoªí
½Ð°Ý©O±øthread«Y«}Á¿ºò§dªQµóªG¶¡"·s"¼q¨Î§r?
¦]§ÚÚ»Ú»úï¦n¦ü­ø«YÁ¿ºò©O¶¡ ?
§dªQµóªº¬O°õ¥ª¬J«°¥«,
¼q¨Î¦b¼qµó.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2008-2-19 22:12 µoªí

§dªQµóªº¬O°õ¥ª¬J«°¥«,
¼q¨Î¦b¼qµó.
§r, «Y§r, §ÚÚ»¿ù¤F¦a¹Ï, §Ú¤W¦¸«Y¥h¼qµóªº ·s¼q¨Îªº... ÁÂ!!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ peoplear ©ó 2008-2-19 22:39 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤[¶§ªZ¤h ©ó 2007-12-31 22:22 µoªí
«}ºÎ±o¦í,§Ú­n¤p¹§¦Ñ¼q¤é§ó­Ó±ø¥|²´«Ë©¿°­,¦¨¤éÁn¤j¤j¤¶¶@D¦¶¥¶¤ñ§Ú¦a­¹,¦¨¤é§j¼¿¨ìªÎ©jÅܹŪY....§j¼¿¤j«{!¦n±mDªB¤Í¥s§Ú­ø¼¿¬~Ê\¤¶¶@,¥ý¦Ü­¹¨ì¦n³¥.­Ó±ø¼¿¼Ë°ª°ª½G½G,30´X«×³£ºæ¼¿¦í¥ó¦è¸Ë§ê¦Ñ²Ó....¸g²z....ŸÒ ...
I fuxking hate this guy too....service sucks! I called earlier and tried to make reservation, then keep on telling me those girsl that ¢×£@¢é¢ö¢ü¡@¡]¢²¡@¢ö¢÷¡D¢û¡^¡@¢ö¢÷¢ü¡@¢ð¢í¢ú¢í¡@today, then when i was looking up my pda to see if there are other nos my friend recommended to me, he suggested one no and then sounds quite annoyed by me keeping him on the phone and just say "This number lar, when are you coming, 30 mins?" Then I saw 2 othes nos my friends tried and so I asked him, he said those 2 (99,100) also on holiday, saying only the no. he mentioned just now available at themoment with bad attdute..then I was fuxking mad as I don't like the feeling thatI am paying but turns out seems like begging.

Will only go there after 930 now.
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ G-man ©ó 2008-3-7 12:33 µoªí

I fuxking hate this guy too....service sucks! I called earlier and tried to make reservation, then keep on telling me those girsl that ¢×£@¢é¢ö¢ü¡@¡]¢²¡@¢ö¢÷¡D¢û¡^¡@¢ö¢÷¢ü¡@¢ð¢í¢ú¢í¡@today, the ...
¤µ®É¤µ¤é¥ò¥Î¦¹­Ë¦ÌºA«×...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ G-man ©ó 2008-3-7 12:33 µoªí

I fuxking hate this guy too....service sucks! I called earlier and tried to make reservation, then keep on telling me those girsl that ¢×£@¢é¢ö¢ü¡@¡]¢²¡@¢ö¢÷¡D¢û¡^¡@¢ö¢÷¢ü¡@¢ð¢í¢ú¢í¡@today, the ...
4²´¸g²z­ø¼¿Õi, ¦¨¤é¤ñ½Þ¥¶§A­¹!!!

28 really so so

tried 28 the other day as there are bros in earlier thread recommended.

went there around 8, go straight,
face: around average, not particularly pretty
body: tall, long legs, very nice
massage: good (but answered phones 3 times during the massage)
RPP: Very good
ML: disappointment - can't touch sister said hands are dirty, when change position the second time, seems not very happy and want to rush you off.
Re-mark index: 0.5/10 (becase of legs, otherwise, absolutely 0)

Hope this is useful
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

i agree. 28 is a pain in the ass. always rush you said quick why take so long. except her legs, nothing stands out. the rest of the bg in this place is not good to decide in general. why? coz wehnt there last night tried to mark 98 but she said tired needs to leave and did not want to do me. so i chose another one, then she said M just came. ok then i chose another one 108, she went in very quick in general did all the basic push oil, rpp, etc. imagine how quick, i went in at 4:16, then she finshed all the basic stuff at 4:41, then proceed to ml. she did not even take off her clothes nor underwear when bj me. i was pissed and is ok i held my temper, then when we went into the main action, after 4 mins, she said your little brother ho lun big, quick in finish up. all the stress i had enough of this place and this bitch is here, i pulled my dick out and said go fxxk yourself, i am not going to do it anymore. i cant, everything is not right, i got dressed and left the roon and went straight to the changing room pay the c plan fine and left. i will never go back to this damn joint.
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

ËÝ°µ¥Í·N¥O¤H¦YÅå......................

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ NWA ©ó 2008-3-15 16:07 µoªí
i agree. 28 is a pain in the ass. always rush you said quick why take so long. except her legs, nothing stands out. the rest of the bg in this place is not good to decide in general. why? coz wehnt ...
Sorry to know that bro....
One more thing to say about this place,
The press leg old dude is ho lun fan..(very annoying), last time whe ni was talking to Manager Man and discuss if I shoudl pick 28 or 139, he was passing by and then catch my should said "28 wor, the best girl here lar...still thinking, you are lucky today to be able to mark 28..." Fxck this guy!

hi g man, the old guy you mentioned was exactly like you said, talked me into foot massage that night. and all the unhappy event, i walked out that night with c plan (did the crazy woman for 4mins and did not come), and foot massage for a total of 1108. crazy! the nightmare is still with me. i am never going back.

118 12345
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.