推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

撘棚信息 之 姐妹情深

it looks like we have a 聯合艦隊 here, so many of us are on the BOAT , let me salute to all captains.

one of my flagship is about to go home for good very very soon, she is also "HAVE FRONT HAVE BACK"  
我係車神

Real love is all feeling counts. Esteem is always matters in mind rather than physical. Of course, we do have to care about physical as well, nevertheless, we are still chicken - worm.

回復 #51 colorbhk 的帖子

"one of my flagship is about to go home for good "

That means you still have some other boats la....

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-6 15:51 發表
Real love is all feeling counts. Esteem is always matters in mind rather than physical. Of course, we do have to care about physical as well, nevertheless, we are still chicken - worm.
男人到左甘上下年紀..都喜歡强調靈慾一致.....

事實上要控制好這段幾角關係,是一件不容易的事!事前要做很多思想教育。很多埔排!現在還要做到雨露均沾!不會大細超!是唔易做的!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-6 18:01 發表
事實上要控制好這段幾角關係,是一件不容易的事!事前要做很多思想教育。很多埔排!現在還要做到雨露均沾!不會大細超!是唔易做的!
嘩, 七少d文采真係唔講得小, 又要靈慾合一, 又要雨露均沾, 莫非要大紅燈籠高高掛, 真係要技術加體力少d都不成呢, 難以想像你no.3回來時4p會什麼情景!!!!!!!!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 ying8585 於 2008-5-6 18:19 發表

嘩, 七少d文采真係唔講得小, 又要靈慾合一, 又要雨露均沾, 莫非要大紅燈籠高高掛, 真係要技術加體力少d都不成呢, 難以想像你no.3回來時4p會什麼情景!!!!!!!!!!!!
哈哈!所以要靠一些玩具幫幫手喇!各位大佬!你地的幫忙我唔敢要求!如果你星期六和我一起玩,你可以見到我的老二和老四一起!

相關搜索目錄: 玩具

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-6 19:03 發表

好, 你老四我未見過, 我只見過老二, 下次有機會一定要見一見, 你幾時有局pm我吧!!!!!!!!!!!!

回復 #58 ying8585 的帖子

我有沒有給你看過我老三的相?

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-6 19:21 發表
我有沒有給你看過我老三的相?
係咪同個bb仔一起哪一張, 但我只有留意個baby, 旁邊有囡嗎, 真的沒有留意, 下次再看吧, 你都應該隨身携帶架啦!!!!!!!!

惺惺相惜

4月25日

蘭蘭給老公的信 (同時也給了柔柔和瑩瑩)

老公,你知道嗎?你是我在這世上最重要的人,也是最關心我的人。從小我都是背著被父母遺棄的名義生活,看到別的小孩有父母疼,很羨慕。但我不怪他們。因為他們太窮太苦了。認識你後,這四年多來,你對我很好,很關心我。也會擔心我!真的很感動。所以我不求回報的愛你。雖然我知道和你一起,我的路會很難走,但我不怕,無怨無悔!

瑩瑩給我和蘭蘭的回信

世上到底有沒有痴情人?現在我終于知道了!老公!我跟蘭姐比,我感覺到我給你的愛是那麼的微小……. 小的我有些自卑…..

good man..........

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-6 19:54 發表
4月25日

蘭蘭給老公的信 (同時也給了柔柔和瑩瑩)

老公,你知道嗎?你是我在這世上最重要的人,也是最關心我的人。從小我都是背著被父母遺棄的名義生活,看到別的小孩有父母疼,很羨慕。但我不怪他們。因為他 ...
冧死

回復 #63 fengliu 的帖子

I was driving when I first received this message. It was read out by my No. 4, who was happened to be sitting in the seat next by me.

My eyes buried by my tears, and so does my No. 4.

It was so touching. I was moved. I have a responsibility to take care of them, and make them feel happy from now on.

[ 本帖最後由 7-siu 於 2008-5-7 00:36 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Driving

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-6 19:54 發表
4月25日

蘭蘭給老公的信 (同時也給了柔柔和瑩瑩)

老公,你知道嗎?你是我在這世上最重要的人,也是最關心我的人。從小我都是背著被父母遺棄的名義生活,看到別的小孩有父母疼,很羨慕。但我不怪他們。因為他 ...
我盒飯(正經人家)星期四回家for good, 今晚同佢食飯, 佢都講緊雷同的話, 我問心對佢一般, 當然物質上是有照顧的. 如果你都有相同經驗, 你會發覺, 只要你俾到一般的尊嚴佢地, 佢地就好開心, 好滿足.

問題係大多人當d 囡囡係貪, 可以呼之則來, 揮之則去
我係車神

回復 #65 colorbhk 的帖子

I have the same experience with my No. 2. 5 years ago, her parents asked her to get away from me, and get married. 1 week before the marriage day, she came to Taiping to meet me the last time. We sung "有多少愛可以重來". We burst out in tears together in front of 20-30 friends and girls.

2 years later, she divorced, and re-united with me 1 year after then.

Once they have us to be their "Man", the "Big 6" man can not compare.

[ 本帖最後由 7-siu 於 2008-5-7 01:12 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-6 19:03 發表

七少,我都好想同你去玩。。。。但哩個星期又係Long Weekend
而家最鬼憎long weekend...完全無得郁。。。一D自由都無。。。。。

引用:
原帖由 colorbhk 於 2008-5-7 00:59 發表

我盒飯(正經人家)星期四回家for good, 今晚同佢食飯, 佢都講緊雷同的話, 我問心對佢一般, 當然物質上是有照顧的. 如果你都有相同經驗, 你會發覺, 只要你俾到一般的尊嚴佢地, 佢地就好開心, 好滿足.

問題 ...
You guys must be lucky or I am useless..  My 盒飯 (ok, she had been a working girl) has kept a secret lover behind the scene...  Not a wolf dog, just another man to love her when she gets bored once in a while (I had collected much evidence but just did not have the courage to disclose to her).   Many of her friends have similar arrangements..  

相關搜索目錄: Dog

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-5-7 10:06 發表
You guys must be lucky or I am useless..  My 盒飯 (ok, she had been a working girl) has kept a secret lover behind the scene...  Not a wolf dog, just another man to love her when she gets bored ...
Rather common...
a friend of mine has married a MM, not a working girl..and later found out she still meets with her ex boy friend from time to time..for a time she went away a few days with the boyfriend.. saying that she was going with other female friend for a tour...
Also my friend dare not say anything, they have a baby girl already..

相關搜索目錄: Dog

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-5-7 11:18 發表

Rather common...
a friend of mine has married a MM, not a working girl..and later found out she still meets with her ex boy friend from time to time..for a time she went away a few days with t ...
Do we pretend that we do not know what has been happening?  Should we let them do it to balance their "imbalance"?  That's why sometimes when I read the forum about the loyalty/devotion of girls on other brothers, I am getting jealous      

回復 #70 denny2000 的帖子

No way ! Eventhough you guys say I am a "Big Man" ! I would never torrance, absolute zero torrance.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-5-7 11:48 發表
Do we pretend that we do not know what has been happening?  Should we let them do it to balance their "imbalance"?  That's why sometimes when I read the forum about the loyalty/devoti ...
No way..
I would not tolerate my lunch box to have some other guy in her heart..
Actually I will not accept a MM as my lunch box before I know a 100 pct that she loves/likes me only...I think I can tell that as you can tell your lunch box have someone else...
Also i wont do kind of 包女。。多少錢包月。。If it is for money I can get a new girll every time..why border to keep a MM who does not like you..
I give more money to MMs but I give only little money to my lunch box..I want my llunch box to stay with me because she likes me and not money..

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2008-5-7 12:16 編輯 ]

回復 #72 Haidada 的帖子

Yes, right. The money I give to MM is always more than my wives. But, there are always some special events that I have to spend on the Wives, or their family. e.g., the social unemployment/retirement of my No. 3's parents retirement pension.

生保我可以忍, 熟咗就一定唔得

"是可忍,熟不可忍" 嘛
我係車神

食髓知味篇

4月26日

第一次老二和老四雙飛後的第二天,我和老四回虎門

老公,你應該知道我愛你的艱辛和真心。我覺得現在我好幸褔,一家人的融洽和溫馨,昨天到今天,我依然興奮。謝謝老公的愛。謝謝瑩瑩的愛與尊重。我們永遠是幸福快樂的”七” 家女人! I love you !

[ 本帖最後由 7-siu 於 2008-5-7 14:46 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.