推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

約會BG

約會BG

Any C-hing have experience dating a bg? and how long did it last? was it just for money?

引用:
原帖由 hotel60 於 2009-11-22 04:33 發表
Any C-hing have experience dating a bg? and how long did it last? was it just for money?
I'd advise just treat it as a dating with an ordinary girl.
What are you expecting when dating an ordinary girl?
How long will the dating with an ordinary girl last?
Will you pay an ordinary girl any money for the dating?

If, from the very beginning, you treat the BG as an ordinary girl and do whatever you will be do when dating with an ordinary girl, you'll definitely know what and how to do during a dating with BG.
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

回復 1# 的帖子

1)Use a 'space phone card',i.e. the kind that you can buy from 71 or ok;
2)Food,drinks,hotel room...etc.,entertainment cost on your accout,no money lending whatsoever.

If the situation gets bad,flush your phone card down the toilet and forget her.
Hope this helps.

Sounds Like you had bad experience. Like to share?

For me, she ask me to dinner ......like to try a resturant together because she heard it from her friend which is good. Do you think they all look for money??? She works at a vegi +HJ SN.

Good advise thanks C-hing.

引用:
原帖由 hotel60 於 2009-11-22 17:02 發表

For me, she ask me to dinner ......like to try a resturant together because she heard it from her friend which is good. Do you think they all look ...
Which vegi + HJ sauna, by the way?

nothing special , just dinner and ML afterward if the mood came

引用:

For me, she ask me to dinner ......like to try a resturant together because she heard it from her friend which is good. Do you think they all look ...
What is your expectation from her?

Get your answer first before you leap.   

引用:
原帖由 kkleung 於 2009-11-22 15:24 發表
1)Use a 'space phone card',i.e. the kind that you can buy from 71 or ok;
2)Food,drinks,hotel room...etc.,entertainment cost on your accout,no money lending whatsoever.

If the situation gets bad,fl ...
Very flexible!      

引用:

Not necessary for money, you should be able to tell - if you're not obsessed.  I definitely used a 'dedicated' #, in case relationship is getting too close or sour.  I would pay her one way or another, after ML.  Just that to let her know don't get too involved with the relationship.  Otherwise, I agree to treat her as the way you would treat your friend, or girl friend.
It's fun fun fun!

引用:

Well, then treat it as a dinner gathering with a friend.
Will you give your friend any money for having dinner with you?
Of course, if you will have sex with her after the dinner, then it may be a bit different.
At that time you need to judge if your relationship with her will be influenced when money is being involved.
If you want to develop further with her then never ever let money intrude into the relationship.
Of course, like other c-hing said, if you don't want to develop further, perhaps money can give both of you the feeling that it is just a buy-sell relationship.

If its just dinner and I am paying. How do I offer to pay her for her time? waht should I say?$1000?? She may be not contact me again if i offer to pay her.

If we ML later and I pay for everything such as hotel......, how much should I pay her? $2000??

I dont want not to tell which SN. I will report after next week.

引用:
原帖由 hotel60 於 2009-11-23 00:49 發表
If its just dinner and I am paying. How do I offer to pay her for her time? waht should I say?$1000?? She may be not contact me again if i offer to pay her.

If we ML later and I pay for everything  ...
Do you really want to pay her for the time she spends with you for dinner?

For the girl's perspective:
Why do you give me money for having dinner with you?
Do you treat me as a hooker?

From your perspective:
What's the reason for you to pay her for the time she spends with you for the dinner?
Do you treat her as hooker if you pay her for compensating the time she spends with you for dinner?
If you treat her just as a hooker, why do you pay her for the time she spends with you for the dinner?  
Why don't you pay her for having a good fxxk??!!

回復 11# 的帖子

ha bro,  just remember there aren't no free lunch and free ride in this world.  you should make up your mind upfront if it is a "buy and sell" or  a "girl friend".  trust me i've been there

相關搜索目錄: Make up

引用:
原帖由 skipper99 於 2009-11-23 21:03 發表
ha bro,  just remember there aren't no free lunch and free ride in this world.  you should make up your mind upfront if it is a "buy and sell" or  a "girl friend".  trust me i've been there
一句講晒,幾時都有真正免費午餐嘅,出得黎行,遲早都要還!

相關搜索目錄: Make up

當你經常搵同一位BG,到了大家相熟,自然會一出去食飯, 我試過幾個

Thank you brothers. You guys are the experts and make me look fxxkin dumb. I heard from other c-hings story about spy camera and then they want money from you otherwise they would post it on You Tube.

I will goto to dinner with her and won't pay her for her time. May be ML later. no money involve.

Report later.......

Would you date BG as your steady GF (long term gf)?

回復 16# 的帖子

BG 都是普通人, 一樣可以做朋友, 你可以和他們食飯行街, 不需要另外給錢她們, 當要和她ML , 我勸妳最好要PAY MONEY , 否則大家關係會好混亂, 最後會不歡而散,

引用:
原帖由 hotel60 於 2009-11-24 00:28 發表
Thank you brothers. You guys are the experts and make me look fxxkin dumb. I heard from other c-hings story about spy camera and then they want money from you otherwise they would post it on You Tube. ...
As other chings said, just dinner is already a treat, and that shouldn't be any commitment, just relationship developing stage; or to develop a closer relationship to make it more joyful when ML.  In this case, I would later buy little gifts, or pay her more tips if you plan to re-visit her work place.  Tendering notes is too auspicious, neither of you would feel good.

Keep your mind open la!

Good luck!

p.s. do let us know your report.   Tkx in advance.
It's fun fun fun!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2009-11-23 23:13 發表

一句講晒,幾時都有真正免費午餐嘅,出得黎行,遲早都要還!
Exactly.   One have to "pay" it back in the coming future.   

Make it simple ...
Traet her as your friend

Another sinking boat!

引用:
原帖由 hotel60 於 2009-11-24 00:28 發表
Thank you brothers. You guys are the experts and make me look fxxkin dumb. I heard from other c-hings story about spy camera and then they want money from you otherwise they would post it on You Tube. ...
Not involving money is dangerous

We agree to meet at Shamshuipo mtr to have dinner at Taipaidong. We walk a few minutes to the shop and she held my hand. We order food.........talked.......about things..........and we did do anything........but we went to knutford place to drink. She likes white wine so we opened a bottle and drink together. .......talked until 4am and she siad she doesn't want to go home......so we went to my place......openned another wine......talk more kisses kisses   ..........and she went home.

I am not going to talk about the food because c-hing only like to know what happened.

We didn't talk about ML. Just talked about things........I will meet her again next week.........

I remembered brother said to treat her like GF.

相關搜索目錄: Wine

回復 23# 的帖子

so 溝女feel喎... 祝你好運

引用:
原帖由 hotel60 於 2009-12-2 01:43 發表
We agree to meet at Shamshuipo mtr to have dinner at Taipaidong. We walk a few minutes to the shop and she held my hand. We order food.........talked.......about things..........and we did do anything ...
So sweet!    

Good luck to you!   

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.