推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
The content of the two urinals in the toilet at the far end of the rest lounge
does not drain fast enough.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-5 09:18 編輯 ]

另八掛篇

在這大公司,是否設有員工餐桌?

好待這羣員工,都可坐得安樂!

Been there on Sat night and all rooms were full! Finally, Wai gor put me into one of the facial room and had a wonderful moment!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

下?要去facial 區
facial 床?

引用:
原帖由 car-man-lam 於 2011-11-29 13:25 發表
about $1000 not including tips for 2 hours session
or around $800 with coupon (not including tips)
you are right, not worth it
that's why they need to hire young pretty girls to attract customers l ...
I totally agree with your comment after I try last week, they must hire more young and beauty spa girls with VAS if necessary.

相關搜索目錄: SPA
I like Linux, FireFox, Suse and Red Hat!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-5 11:34 發表 下?要去facial 區facial 床?
Yes ar! Since all the rooms were full and he didn't want to wait for too long! Wai gor is very considering! Also he knows I'm a great fan of "step back", so facial room is good enough for me and also provided me more "private area"!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

只拉埋布簾咋喎
做飛facial我就用過facial 床
dup 骨我就未用過。

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-7 09:30 編輯 ]

I don't think Wai gor will put another guest into the facial room with me! So it means I can occupy all 3 facial areas in the facial room!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

哦原來成區你用晒

Exactly!!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

But the facial room is a little bit too narrow!!!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

日前  偶遇新車長 , 被她一把秀髮 ,

吸引住 , 咦   叮噹響...要離開了...又有車龍...

引用:
原帖由 car-man-lam 於 2011-12-5 08:05 發表 the toilet in sitting area smellmanagement please pay attention on this.......
yes yes, I noticed the same in the bathroom and forgot to mention in here.I smelled urine in the shower during my recent visit.  I guess many people pissed in the shower cos the smell was so strong! I don't mean to say the mainland customers were the ones who did the pissing.  I hope all customers behave in a civilized manner so that we could have an enjoyable bone experience.I like windsor for its cleanness, which is very hard to look for these days. Management, please do clean the shower more often if you could, many thx!

[ 本帖最後由 Oilking 於 2011-12-5 21:26 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-16 21:22
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-16 21:22
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2011-12-16 21:22

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2011-12-5 21:24 發表
yes yes, I noticed the same in the bathroom and forgot to mention in here.I smelled urine in the shower during my recent visit.  I guess many people pissed in the shower cos the smell was so strong! : ...
totally agree and hope it can be resolved soon, thanks for share
I like Linux, FireFox, Suse and Red Hat!!!

今晚就由 nancy 替我做S1
重温昔日情懷。

revisited #10

Get a life !

Hay guys.  Is that all you do and all you know ?    Wow, what an ambitious life!!   Deep down you guys are trying to buy a "date" and some "ego".   Go and get a real life!!!

going to massage parlour does not make
up one's whole life and we pay for service.
Everybody should have their purpose in life
and what a cliche it is to get a life.

回復 4693# 的帖子

Agree, but take it easy. It will be sensitive to someone.

Some people may find reading and checking this forum as the life time goal and part of their job or career too. Look at the 157 pages on this single forum, if you take out the top 3 writers, and think about it how many times they spent to talk about the same sauna in the past 6-12 months, it's their part of life, job, and interest, and maybe also their purpose of life. But that's ok, everyone can choose their own life.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • TaiWah 體力 +1 讚! 2011-12-9 10:38
  • TaiWah 威望 +1 讚! 2011-12-9 10:38
  • TaiWah 金錢 +1 讚! 2011-12-9 10:38

Don't elicit argument in the first place, manipulate someone's ideas or make sensless sarcasm. The point is to live and let live in the forum, and people agree to differ in a gentlemanly manner. As forum master, I need not take any comment personally and can be tolerant, but at the same time a harmonious ambience is to be seen to.
A proper forum is not like an fb page/group or its likes; it is moderated.
You can have a general discussion of  the place of massage in one's life, but in a separate thread, not this, which
would be irrelevant. And in any case, do not start to be personal in the first place, even if only by allusion. Potentially
argument-provoking comments are unwelcome.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-9 10:18 編輯 ]

Reply to # 4695 "makemyday" :   

Thank you for your Fair comment.  I think that is a fair and only fair comment so far.   I agree with you, some people are really doing this as part of their life or job or ...

Sure, everybody has the right to choose their own life style, and also entitle to their own comments and beliefs, I respect that.  It just amazed me, that's all.

引用:
原帖由 wilson1038 於 2011-12-9 04:02 發表
Hay guys.  Is that all you do and all you know ?    Wow, what an ambitious life!!   Deep down you guys are trying to buy a "date" and some "ego".   Go and get a real life!!!
I think everyone of us have different ways to make our day...some ppl do it for fun n some ppl do it for pressure release...no matter what anyone do...as long as its not being harmful to anyone...should be getton respect n support by other ching...well...but what i have said is kust my personal opinion...no mean to offence anyone...so everyone, just stay happy n enjoy life
本帖最近評分記錄

昨天大堂樹起大聖誕樹和貼上一些裝飾了。
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.