推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中

回復 4720# 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 ilovecat 於 2011-12-13 19:54 發表
any VAS shop recommend?
Common ching...if ur lookin for such...just browse around the forum n should have lots of recommendations...

回復 4725# 的帖子

Based on your first sentence, I don't think you get the point of what I and old.dawg have been talking about ...

I made my comments not to support or oppose anyone in this forum, I just wanted to let everyone understand that spreading information about massage girls in  'veggie' saunas should be avoided in an open forum ... just respect the girls and keep what happened in the room to yourself !

回復 4726# 的帖子

Seems to me that you have a tendency to let CHings in this forum know that you have lots of information ... maybe good for your ego ?

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2011-12-14 09:53 發表
I just wanted to let everyone understand that spreading information about massage girls in  'veggie' saunas should be avoided in an open forum ... just respect the girls and keep what happened in the room to yourself !
Such info has been posted in another forum outside xocat.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

回復 4730# 的帖子

That's the problem with the internet ... anonymous posters spreading true or flase information !

That's why it's important that every forum should have sensible moderators who also have some moral / ethics ... we can always dream ...

回復 4726# 的帖子

Thru BGs I know who u are......... But due to privacy, I won't TELL

Oh
you do know?

引用:
原帖由 old.dawg 於 2011-12-13 19:00 發表 There is a customer (an active poster in this forum) who has the habit of getting the girl to focus her massage on his ass as quickly as possible.  With shorts already down , he then flips hims ...
此事一早巳從多名技師Spa師口中聽聞,可算是公開的秘密(笑話?)聽說此人於此thread活躍留言,每次一入房立刻自己除褲,赤條條躺在床上,不夠一粒鐘就粗聲粗氣要求機師幫他起機,如技師拒絕就說那個這個技師一向有幫他打飛機...(無論他做過或從朋友口中得知),巳貼士一向給百五至二百元.

可說是桑拿界的敗類.

[ 本帖最後由 CausewayBay 於 2011-12-15 08:27 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 笑話

你是不是說他只做兩個鐘
代支百五至二百?

代支1對1,技師是否有微言,不滿意呢?

情況是初初那老兄第一次做每位技師,只給貼士$150,(技師在途中問的).如果正正經經按摩當然沒問題.但他就粗聲粗氣叫求多多,又要求起機,不做的話,就說三道四其他某某技師Sa師有做開,想給那技師壓力.後來他知道$150貼士一定冇增值,才加至$200看看有沒有其他技師平平地幫他.
(旺角老牌一國兩制場銀X,貼士$200才有増值,蕰莎是正高級正場,貼士$150就要求多多?技師給他揾一次笨,下次都沒那麼儍吧)

[ 本帖最後由 CausewayBay 於 2011-12-15 09:57 編輯 ]

咁你即是说
他只做兩個鐘。

咁師兄你平時聽聽埋埋技師说
不少客的事了。

引用:
原帖由 kotaroisaka 於 2011-12-15 09:29 發表 代支1對1,技師是否有微言,不滿意呢?
是不滿那客要求時的語氣及向技師說其他技師事的行為.

講列技師number
我通常做過第一次後 會提一提
如果好少間中有新會員問推介
我列一大喳號碼以免偏向誰

如指此客是本題内一活躍會員
其一者是幾乎每次都用暗語代替號碼
並且他無虚構說做過實則未做過的技師
因我常和他在場內踫头好多時知佢做誰
而有一位公關剛向我麦明無收過技師投訴佢

其二者另一位活躍會員 先排多翻列出一些說是
有所謂girl friend feel 技師的推介
佢有無虚構未做過話自己做我就不得而知

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-16 09:08 編輯 ]

似乎師兄門和技師們捉錯用神了
因為有客的確用此技倆說做過哪些技師對他怎樣
來给第一次做的技師壓力
但其中某活躍會員有用暗號暗指做過的技師但一向
沒甚麽評語只是泛泛的靚女一詞   就聯想他是那客
就可能捉錯了

回復 4734# 的帖子

I will tell you, there is more than one customer at Windsor who drops his pants upon entering the room. I don't think it is productive to try to publicly name suspected culprits here.  They already know who they are.  It is sufficient that they have been reminded that such behaviour doesn't endear them to the girls. Nor does it gain them respect or honour from their fellow sauna punters (I tend to believe that most Windsor customers, like the sauna's facilities, are of a higher class, and I trust most of you see yourselves this way).

Bros, the girls can handle any 下流流氓 who unwelcomely flies his flag in the open air.  They've all seen the behaviour many times, and, to their credit, can gracefully take the wind out of any sail.

What is intolerable is naming a list of girls that perform extra services.  It is harmful enough when customers try to do that in a public forum; it is recklessly hurtful to say such things directly to a technician.  No benefit can come from it.

No matter who you are, or how you've behaved in the past, may I heartfully request that, from now on, we all please refrain from pointing fingers at technicians.  If they've done something wonderful for you, why ruin it and destroy such blessed trust?  If they haven't done something for you, then you may need to accept that you could be in the wrong restaurant ordering from the wrong menu.

I really like the girls at Windsor.  They take good care of us.  So I think we need to, and can, take better care of them.  Why can't that be our duty and honour as customers?  Everyone in the end will be happier (I promise!)

I wish everyone a very happy holiday season!  May all your good wishes and dreams come true!

olddawg 師兄所言甚是
我不會見(又)有新註冊會員入尼說是一
活躍此題者就猜想一定係舊會員化身
因這條題許多人看薀莎亦許多客

至於列出一喳號碼係有extra
我開此题至今快兩年一直睇實
本題內其實從未有直接講明邊個技師咁
不過有次有人問早更推介

我就照樣列一大喳號碼
豈料那多年來慣於出位的'schoolboy' carmanlam用英文寫
話我列的較齋他自己較喜歡三位寫明

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-16 09:09 編輯 ]

號碼  佢咁係米想影射那幾位技師
我立即把他禁言  其帖子包括所列號碼就消失了.
之後他更走去另一論壇明書特書。

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-16 09:10 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 old.dawg 於 2011-12-15 11:03 發表 I will tell you, there is more than one customer at Windsor who drops his pants upon entering the room. I don't think it is productive to try to publicly name suspected culprits here.  They already kn ...
真心希望那人兄不要再自己一入房就自動自己除褲了,無論敦真敦假.

[ 本帖最後由 CausewayBay 於 2011-12-15 11:35 編輯 ]

Ok 啦
我諗我地尼幾日尼講尼個議題都講得夠啦
尼類事係其他齋場也一樣發生
再講唔完只會令看的技師們不舒服
或其他一些只看不寫的會員看了去和無看的技師
講但又錯誤引述
大家返回主要内容報告好的和不好的服務
細節正如先排報告有些臭味和毛巾問題

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-16 09:17 編輯 ]

誠意發表
而不是專登刻意说相反又去暗串
咁大家就可以和而非必同
負起文責而非hit and run

very good, It is getting active and more interesting now.  I am an regular in Windor.  Brothers , please tell us more so that we can confirm what he have and what we may have. But one thing I want to say is please protect BG of not to mention their numbers so directly and be a gentleman.  Be kind to them and they will be kind to you.  If you are good to them , they will also be good to you.  I can tell, you will get what you want if you are good to them for a not too- short period of time.

I give up. And now regret ever coming here to post.

WK, maybe this forum has run its course and needs to close down.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • TaiWah 體力 +1 我很認同 2011-12-17 14:29
  • TaiWah 威望 +1 我很認同 2011-12-17 14:29
  • TaiWah 金錢 +1 我很認同 2011-12-17 14:29

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.