推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
昨 穿梭工展會後 , 再步上炮台山 ,

得以見到 , 最新美容師

室內耶誕氣氛...開始........

相關搜索目錄: 美容

@ wilson1038

you are either funny or pretty sad ...

first, you tell someone in your post #4693 ...

"Get a life !Hay guys.  Is that all you do and all you know ?    Wow, what an ambitious life!!   Deep down you guys are trying to buy a "date" and some "ego".   Go and get a real life!!!"

then in your post #4697 you go on to say you respect that someone doing what he does ...

what exactly are you trying to say ?   its one or the other, but if you are saying both then don't you think you're being hypocritical ?

Your "get a life" statements were ment to flame so are you trying to be a troll in this forum ?  
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 我很認同 2011-12-12 09:15
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 我很認同 2011-12-12 09:15
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 我很認同 2011-12-12 09:15

Reply to twiceAweek

Hypocritical ?   not at all !

First of all, I expressed my opinion - " Get a life"  
On the other hand,  I replied to "makemyday" Ching that I understand and respect what he said, and it is a Fair comments he made about " sensitive" "job" "top 3"  etc..
That's all, I cannot find any contradiction at all !  Thank you .

I do see a contradiction but along other lines.Enough  has been said and close the subject which is a sidetrack. It also 'amazed' me that apart from me,there're others who make counter-comments promptly.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-12 09:17 編輯 ]
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

Surpurise
CHing "car-man-lam" post being deleted
It steps someone's tail again
he is than blocked by "Whitekitty" for further post?

I will ask him to shut the door up and don't touch anyone's tail any more.....

In fact, his post is only thank for Ching to update him about Windsor sauna on a 24-hour basis.....

Reply to wilson1038 ...

I'm not going to harp further on this subject, you think you're right and I think I'm right ... no biggie ...

I have some recent observations regarding Windsor I want to get off my chest :

First, let me qualify that I've been a regular customer of Windsor for the last decade ... from the old Windsor to what it is now ...
I've seen the management and staff come and go, I've seen the massage girls come and go, I've seen all their ups and downs ...

Second, I want to say, for a 'veggie' sauna, I believe the massage rooms provides the best size and ambiance of any sauna in HK.
The shower cubicals and pool area are large and comfortable (provided they continue to upkeep with proper maintenance)
The quality of their massage girls are on par with most other large saunas

Over the last 2-3 months I've noticed that :

The quality of their food has deteriorated ;

They are under satffed in the lounge area, even on a not so busy day it could take sometime to get served ;

Sometimes (and I stress sometimes) the towels they use seem to be 're-cycled' - by that I mean I could feel that there's some oil on the towel, it does not feel its been washed as it doesn't have the fluffy feel you get from a properly washed and dryed towel. I suspect they are starting to pick some used (but what looks clean) towels and just drying them without washing ... Sauna Loto used to do that and they lost business when customers found out ! ;

There seems to be discontent between the locker/pool men and the management ... sometimes with quite arguments but still in front of customers ... not good for PR ! ;

If they are going to open a new floor downstairs, they need to start getting their act together beforehand
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +50 Good observations 2011-12-12 11:14
  • 白貓兒 威望 +50 Good observations 2011-12-12 11:14
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +50 Good observations 2011-12-12 11:14

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 4707# 的帖子

Not to mention
The toilet at the lounge area smell
I think the problem is.....Windosr has good business
Even they do not care about the service and hygiene, there are still alot of customers for them.
CHing "TwiceAweek", why you mental explicitly "veggie" sauna, don't you find out this "veggie" sauna also get changed to "non-veggie" behaviour. Many BGs there, even the first visit BG hinted for VAS or more. Thay's why I am getting more concern on the towel. Maybe it's not oil, it's something else.....

Reply to makemyday - post #4709

The way I look at the local sauna scene is that it's mainly devided into 3 types ... the 'veggie' saunas,  the 'one country two system' saunas and the HJ / FS saunas (this doesn't include those up stairs foot job massage places)

'veggie' saunas are saunas that have only one price structure - for the use of the wet area, lounge and a massage ...

'one country two system' saunas are saunas where they have different price structures for different types of services provided ...

HJ / FS saunas are saunas with price structures for just those services ...

Windsor definitely falls within the 'veggie' sauna catagory as what they intentionally provide are pure massage services ...

Now, what you're talking about are 'extra' services provided by the massage girls in these 'veggie' saunas ... I can tell you, I get these 'extra' services no matter which 'veggie' sauna I go to and I'm sure a many other bros also gets them too, but the main point here is that this is a private transaction between just you and the massage girl (it has nothing to do with the sauna establishment) ... and I stress PRIVATE !   I'm sure you already know, there are many reasons why these massage girls provides these 'extra' services so I'm not going to talk about them here.

I think that unlike some bros here, it is very important that we do not recommend girls in a 'veggie' sauna that gives 'extra' service in an open forum !  These girls provides us with enjoyment beyond what needs to be provided so we should not compromise their job and livelihood by telling everyone in an open forum where big brother is watching.
This forum is about sharing but be responsible when sharing !

As for what I said about the towels, I firmly believe that its oil, as the entire towel feels that way (you can tell by the way it feels and its not fluffy like a washed towel) I don't think your worry about the 'other' things on the towel as in my experiences at Windsor, the girls always used the box of tissues in the room  

Like I said in my previous post, Windsor needs to pull their socks up as I do see a decline in their way of micro- managing their services and if they are going to be extending their facilities soon then they better do it pretty fast !

thanks to all for reading my long winded rant ...   

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2011-12-13 09:35 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +50 讚! 2011-12-13 10:16
  • 白貓兒 威望 +50 讚! 2011-12-13 10:16
  • 白貓兒 體力 +50 讚! 2011-12-13 10:16

Thanks for bro. twiceaweek's fair and thoughtful analysis. I do agree with your categorisation of local saunas and how you place Windsor accordingly.
'it has nothing to do with the sauna establishment'---My comment is that the Windsor management do not actively seek out/spy on which bgs provide extras exactly when for whomsoever. Their policy is non-/ minimal intervention. So carmanlam's query/speculation early last year when he first posted in this thread as to whether and when 'Windsor' (itself--emphasis mine added here) would 'provide VAS', and his recent suggestion that Windsor do so with the spa girls, is misguided and hence problematically worded.
Big Brother is watching--The police routinely inspect Windsor's premises (they do sometimes walk in the room corrdor as far as the spa rooms) and presumably those of other saunas particularly on Hong Kong Island.  I do not think  the authorities are on constant lookout for bg-specific info of any extras that might be revealed/implied  in this thread, but we must not forget what happened to Sea Crest Sauna and GFS, two other massage parlours on HK Island, a few years ago, though they differed from Windsor in the extent to which bgs' extras are
tolerated/ encouraged/ required. Also, a number of bgs and spa girls at Windsor do check our thread for updates (I even know know who do so on a daily basis) and it would trouble individuals if bg-specific info on extras leaked from here and gossip arose. Think of them being packed in their cramped  rest room in the ladies zone.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-13 19:24 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: SPA

Reply to Whitekitty post #4712

I believe big brother is watching .. even these forums ... so if there comes a time when they need to 'let out the snakes' in
a sauna they target, they will know which girls to ask for if the information is readily available in an open forum - after all, in 'veggie' saunas not every girl will give extras, so they need this information before hand.

Now days, if any 'veggie' sauna checks on their girls for giving 'extras' they'll be cutting their own throats !
... unless, of course, if word spreads out of hand (especially in forums like these) the this girl does this and does that ... then the management will have no option but to check and take action.

Sea Crest had a problem with big brother ?  Really???  I would have thought with the age of the girls there, no one would be going there for any 'extras' !   

Yes Sea Crest was once targetted.

Reply to carmanlam8888 post #4710

Given your past history with Whitekitty in this thread, I find it quite disturbing to read what you just wrote !

Peace to all CHings here !   

or so he purports .

I aint bothered to care about every single bit
of sh..

Privacy Issues

First, I want to say thanks for the recent comments by twiceAweek and Whitekitty with regards to respecting the privacy of the bgs you enjoy visiting.  They’ve made some very important points that we all must keep in mind and honour.

I have been enjoying going to HK saunas for about 20 years now.  There are a few saunas that I prefer for ambience/facilities, but I mostly follow my favourite girls to wherever they choose to work.  Some of them are currently working at Windsor, so when I have the time I go visit them.  Once in a while I will try new girls, but I invariably come back to my favourites (sort of like coming home, I guess! ).  Visiting them is very much like taking a holiday from the troubles of daily life.  For a few hours they take good care of me and I can forget the world.

Over the years I have even become good friends with some of the girls, and have met their friends (inside and outside the sauna), and in some cases their families.  I feel fortunate to have developed these friendships.

I say all this because I want the forum readers to know where I’m coming from, perspective-wise, and to try to establish some credibility for what I’m about to say.  So I apologise for the length of this post, but I believe it is necessary.

Whenever there are posts in English that the girls can’t easily understand, a number of them ask me to come here and translate for them.  And there have been a lot of posts in English lately.  I’m happy to do that and try to include the context of the posts as best I can.  But with the recent topics being around privacy issues, I feel I need to add some commentary based on my experience and trust with the girls I know.

First, whatever you do or say with a girl, or whatever she does or says to you, should remain just between you two.  If you truly like and respect her, this should not be a problem (right?).  There is no reason to act like a schoolboy and tell others .  What she may be willing to do for you, or say to you, you cannot, nor should not, assume she will do for others, even if they are your “friends”.  She has trusted you and hopes you will not betray her trust.  All this should be obvious and go without saying, but, unfortunately, too many customers do betray the girls’ trust (via posts, PMs, word of mouth, etc.), and she then has to deal with unwanted gossip and/or pressure from others.  That little waiting room the girls sit in is indeed very small and the gossip can be vicious.  And many customers, upon hearing gossip and other customers’ breach of trust, enter the massage room with high expectations and requests that sometimes border on demands.  It doesn’t make a pleasant job experience for the girls.

Which brings me to another behaviour that some of you customers need to refrain from.   Some of you, when your expectations aren’t met, proceed to recite a list of girls in the sauna that will meet your expectations, as if this would convince the girl you’re with to change her mind and accommodate you.  All this does is prove to the girl that you are a customer that can’t be trusted, and that she has made a wise decision with regards to your true nature.  And you have also given the girl some considerable ammunition for back-room gossip.

Moreover, some customers, who think they have become good friends with the girls they visit, will start talking about what other girls in the sauna will do for them, as if this was a secret being shared among friends.  This is not wise either.  First, the girl you’re telling things to may feel that “if you can talk about other girls’ secrets, they what can/will you say about me to other girls?”  Second, you have just provided fodder for gossip.  Even if you think you know the girl well, you may not know who she doesn’t like among her colleagues.  She can use your words to hurt others.  

So for myself, I never talk about any other girls when I visit a bg.  Nor do I ever tell my friends what my personal experiences with the girls I visit have been.  And I believe, for these reasons, my sauna experiences in Hong Kong have been, and will continue to be, some of the most wonderful times in my life.

If you care to think about it, you really don’t need to come to a forum to find girls you will like.  You just need to invest some time (and, yes, a little money) to explore and build some genuine trust.  And, in the end, that’s the fun and adventure of it all.

Finally, f you don’t have the patience to find whatever it is that you are looking for, and want a 100% hit rate every time you go, then you really need to consider where to go.  Windsor may not be your real cup of tea.

Again, sorry for my long-winded post.  But I hope the spirit of what I have said is taken sincerely to heart by all who read it.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • derrick328 體力 +10 I used to be an idiot but i respect the 2011-12-13 21:19
  • derrick328 威望 +10 I used to be an idiot but i respect the 2011-12-13 21:19
  • derrick328 金錢 +10 I used to be an idiot but i respect the 2011-12-13 21:19
  • twiceAweek 金錢 +3 Very well said ... thanks for sharing fr 2011-12-13 14:54
  • twiceAweek 威望 +3 Very well said ... thanks for sharing fr 2011-12-13 14:54
  • twiceAweek 體力 +3 Very well said ... thanks for sharing fr 2011-12-13 14:54
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +50 讚! 2011-12-13 14:39
  • 白貓兒 威望 +50 讚! 2011-12-13 14:39
  • 白貓兒 體力 +50 讚! 2011-12-13 14:39

very good ah

Yes one funny thing about citing numbers of girls who
meet your expectations to a girl who refuses to comply ...
I 've heard a girl say once a customer said to her,
‘What a shame you won't do that.....X X (girl number)
does but she is older than you and not as pretty.'

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2011-12-13 19:29 編輯 ]

Another example of the "please join the list" strategy . . .

There is a customer (an active poster in this forum) who has the habit of getting the girl to focus her massage on his ass as quickly as possible.  With shorts already down , he then flips himself over to show the girl his junk , and requests her to finish him off.  Most girls sanely refuse.  When refused, he then lists the girls in the sauna that will do it for him (which, based on his forum posts, included girls he actually hadn't visited yet).

Several girls were so mad at his behaviour that they reported him to management afterwards, and requested that that customer never be sent to them again (yes, bros, the girls will do this if you prove yourself a total amoeba).  One thing good about Windsor management is that they do support girls' requests to blacklist customers who the girls find intolerable.

So if you are one of those customers who can't rise above your amoeba state, you may find it rather difficult to re-book that one (or two, or three) girl(s) your were hoping to get a second chance at. And the sauna PR management will know your amoeba nature. And amoeba customers are often identified and discussed by the girls in the back room (particularly those that are also bad tippers!).  After all, fore-warned is fore-armed; most girls don't want to be stuck in a room with an oozing amoeba if they can avoid it!

So my sauna friends, please don't be amoebae. Be gentlemen. Be high-class customers. You will be so much happier in the end. And the girls will like you so much more (really!)!  

Merry Christmas!

[ 本帖最後由 old.dawg 於 2011-12-13 19:07 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 Interesting 2011-12-13 19:27
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 Interesting 2011-12-13 19:27
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 Interesting 2011-12-13 19:27

The fxxxer may not be the active poster in this forum you/we have in mind;
anyway, thanks for yet another useful and interesting input.

Merry Xmas to you too.

Based on content and date/times of the customer's posts, the girls have pinpointed him.

回復 4723# 的帖子

I guess all my words were lost on you . . .

Oh well, perhaps some amoebae may never be able to evolve into higher forms of life.

So long, bros, I'm out of here.  Better things to do with my time!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.