推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-4 11:02 發表
Did you guys know that all along these days, there is a thread about Windsor Spa in a Chinese forum on the local best-known night life advertising website (where twiceaweek happens to be the moderator ...
Didn't expect you'd mention that I'm a moderator of another forum - from what I derived in one of your previous replies to me here ...

anyway, with the years some of us have spent in forums I think we all know that there are all kinds of people wanting to participate in anomymous forums ... one catagory would be those who can't wait to tell others of their conquests, they need an audiance, so its important that they find a forum(s) that have high traffic and page views !

I've been reading this forum for years but the reason why I started participating here was because I was seeing too many people openly discussing and naming BG giving added services in a veggie sauna - these reasons will be explained in my soon to be posted reply to carmanlam888

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-7 10:14 發表 Didn't expect you'd mention that I'm a moderator of another forum - from what I derived in one of your previous replies to me here ...anyway, with the years some of us have spent in forums I t ...
You shouldn't have been surprised that I incidentally
mention you as the moderator of another forum as you
once mentioned your forum in an exchange with me here .
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

Reply to carmanlam8888

I've read what you've written (present and past names) in this thread and, sorry to be disrespectful, but I find you seriously lack value and moral ... I hope you're not like this in real life !

Windsor, despite what we've been recently discussing, is still a veggie sauna. By that, I mean the way it operates is still in the confinds of a veggie sauna as opposed to that of airports and FS saunas ... the only difference would be what happens in the room (sometimes / most times).

You have always tried to openly (and now through PM) tell bros here about the BGs that provides added services !
I am sure you realise that these BGs who provides you with the added services would not want to be named openly and yet you persist telling anyone who wants to know !  You are openly naming BGs to everyone about things that are not legal ! You put your own interests (bragging on your conquests) ahead of the BGs !!!

Please don't start defending yourself about how the cops knows everything ... in a veggie sauna, when they let out the snakes, its usually the BGs that gets into trouble rather then the sauna, so when you openly tell others, it makes it that much easier for these BGs to be targeted !

Have some decency if not for yourself then for the BGs !!!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 我很認同 2012-5-7 10:53
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 我很認同 2012-5-7 10:53
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 我很認同 2012-5-7 10:53

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-7 10:22 發表

You shouldn't have been surprised that I incidentally
mention you as the moderator of another forum as you
once mentioned your forum in an exchange with me here .
no, no ... don't get me wrong, I have no problems
It was just that I thought you didn't want me to mention which forum ...

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-7 11:05 發表 no, no ... don't get me wrong, I have no problemsIt was just that I thought you didn't want me to mention which forum ...
That's why you see I
allude to your forum name
in a roundabout way,simply for fear of
violating the forum rule here rather than drawing
members away. We can refer to it as 4台討論區though
providing the actual web link is prohibited.

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-7 11:15 發表

That's why you see I
allude to your forum name
in a roundabout way,simply for fear of
violating the forum rule here rather than drawing
members away. We can refer to it as 4台討論區though  ...
No problem, don't intend to break or bend any rules in this forum ...

why no more ching talk about Winsor anymore ??

報告開的師兄, 都冇出現,
另衆兄齋睇不回報, 怎會有更新?

其實本周已有一資深公關離場

還有一在此出師的美容師步出

相關搜索目錄: 美容

再加一帖, 大堂原高身S美人, 已換上前纖巧J美人,
有師兄提過, 早更
我走路啦.

[ 本帖最後由 太古城 於 2012-5-17 09:18 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 太古城 於 2012-5-16 22:13 發表
其實本周已有一資深公關離場
邊個。 

某日咁岩又見到新公關上場。 

如果阿芳轉做公關都就好,he he...

是晨早開檔的 EVA

另新到夜更公關是 Charlie

[ 本帖最後由 太古城 於 2012-5-16 23:46 編輯 ]

回復 5384# 的帖子

early shift 公關? Miss E??  did not see her today.  Thought she is just off today.

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2012-5-16 23:17 發表
如果阿芳轉做公關都就好,he he...
是否圓圓地果個侍應。 

佢有時聲音兩邊走,埋單時又見到佢。 

Yeah, u got it right!

引用:
原帖由 HJ2127_ATR1 於 2012-5-16 23:11 發表 邊個。  某日咁岩又見到新公關上場。 
一男一女都做過维港

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 5394# 的帖子

you know where go? It is Ok if she does not want to be publicized.

一贊  

炒飯都可以每个炒, 每個可以炒的小菜都如是,

有个雞丁好味

另記  炒飯份量 多過白飯 ...

[ 本帖最後由 SPA愛上她 於 2012-5-17 18:41 編輯 ]

一彈

天氣变熱 有杯雪糕冰 真是樂事

如水果冰 應冇問題 但豆豆冰 就要改善

在這 已是 三度 捌番

又一高身的技師 秀髮明亮動人 力度適中

[ 本帖最後由 SPA愛上她 於 2012-5-17 20:04 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.